Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BURST SPECULATION, the next big thing, mining with your HARD DRIVES!  (Read 1527 times)
nascrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Still a long way to go.....But seems they are in the right track....
pinkflower (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:46:36 AM

I have no updates or news but look at Burst! This is very unusual because its doing the opposite of what most altcoins are doing now and its rallying together with BTC of all coins.

The new wallet is also only 43% completed, and theres no declaration of what block the Dymaxion would be activated.

Is this a pump and dump?

Its also important you read this if most of you missed it, I shall repost it here.

Clarification regarding the consensus sytem for the Dymaxion forks

Having 85% node consensus signalling for Dymaxion will NOT trigger it. Theres more work needed to be done.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

I've been in Burst for a long time. Still hodling and waiting.
mummybtc

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

Isn't this Tangle technology what IOTA is using, I read that the technology do not do what it was promoted to do, I don't know why they want to change to tangle but one thing I see in this space is that they always go for the hype, it would be interesting to see how this pans out, but beware of what you wish for
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

Isn't this Tangle technology what IOTA is using, I read that the technology do not do what it was promoted to do, I don't know why they want to change to tangle but one thing I see in this space is that they always go for the hype, it would be interesting to see how this pans out, but beware of what you wish for

You should do more research before you make a post about something you dont know. IOTA's Tangle is based on directed acyclic graphs or DAGs. The idea behind the Tangle is not the problem, but IOTA's implementation is, like most early cryptocurrencies.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

When is the new wallet expected to arrive and is the majority of the community likely to support the update?

pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

When is the new wallet expected to arrive and is the majority of the community likely to support the update?

Burst 2.0.0 is maybe still a couple of months away. You can see the status of development in here. Right now its 56% completed.

With that said, yes the majority of the community supports the Dymaxion with almost 85% of nodes signalling for it. But the PoCC wants it to be close to 90%. You can follow the nodes signalling in this page.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

Burstcoin sale ladies and gentlemen! Its on a 25% discount right now. Hurry up while supplies last, I truly believe that we are not going to see it at these prices once the Dymaxion is activated by the end of the year.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Tangle technologies was so hype last year and another project comes up this year. I read somewhere that iota still can not resolve the internet of thing problem. But i still believe their developer will make it work. Also i read at news samsung and fujitsu will use iota for their machine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

Nothing can stop the upgrade to the Dymaxion now. Most of the hard drive mining capacity are now transferring in mining pools that support the upgrade, and the nodes supporting the upgrade are on 87%.

Buy Burst now, you wont see it in these low prices by the end of the year.

The way for The Burst Dymaxion is paved.

https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/tool/observe
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

On the technical side Burst is doing very good, but on the trading side, dont look at the market lol. Burst is one of the worst performers compared to the rest of the altcoins.

If someone asked for some investment advice about Burst, I would say "dont buy, but watch". I still trust Burst will make it one day.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Burst 2.0.0 is maybe still a couple of months away. You can see the status of development in here. Right now its 56% completed.

With that said, yes the majority of the community supports the Dymaxion with almost 85% of nodes signalling for it. But the PoCC wants it to be close to 90%. You can follow the nodes signalling in this page.

Just checked the progress and it now says the task is 100% complete

Congrats to the development team I'll give the new wallet a try

If anyone wants to join the community here's the discord invite link: https://discordapp.com/invite/R5JnSQX

ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

I like the technology but the performance ist really bad. I woud not recommend to invest atm.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

I like the technology but the performance ist really bad. I woud not recommend to invest atm.

The golden rule of long term investing is "buy low, sell high". If you dont buy now then when are you planning on buying? When the price is high?

The best time to buy is now while its VERY cheap.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

Someone made a 32 BTC sell wall at BTC.00000270 on Poloniex. There is no one but Burstnation who's capable of doing something like this. They have been very anti-Burst since the day the PoCC took over development. But why?

Its not like Burstnation are developers themselves. They are nothing but scammers issuing assets in the platform to dump on the community.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

The Hard fork will be on block 500,000. That will happen on, more or less, June 11, 2018. The market has also reacted very positively on the news. Burst is now trading on BTC.00000340. I think last week is the last time we will see it trade below BTC.00000300.

After the hard fork we might not see it trade below BTC.00000500 anymore.

1st hard fork explained: changes in transaction dynamics

Paving the way for the Dymaxion
  • The transactional capacity we described here happens only on the Burst blockchain. The Dymaxion will bring the real scalability that will make Burst a cryptocurrency for truly global use.

• But this first hard fork will also improve the potential of the Dymaxion: since opening and closing a Dymaxion layer will be made through an Atomic Cross-Tangle Transaction (ACTT) taking some place in the Burst blockchain, improving its transactional capacity also improves the numbers of tangles that can be opened and closed.

• When the Dymaxion will be enabled with the second hard fork, we are going to be able to open and close hundred of thousands of tangles per day – representing as much customizable and arbitrarily scalable payment channels for instant and fee-less transactions.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

The market is reacting positively on the the PoCC's release of BRS 2.2.0 Pre-Dymaxion version of Burst and the upcoming hard fork.

The price now is BTC.00000365. We need .00000145 more to reach BTC.00000500. Will that happen by June 11? Lips sealed

pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

This is from the latest Weekly Burst Report!

But I have not payed attention very closely. What were the other two hackathons? I tried searching the internet, but I have found nothing. Were they also kept in secret too?

• Something is brewing behind the scenes, but what is it? The PoC Consortium is currently doing a secret hackathon. This is the third one since they joined Burst, and it’s no secret that the other two have been very productive. Unfortunately, what the developers are working on cannot be revealed yet. Our guess: it will stay a secret until it’s ready.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

Burst can now be opted in on Generalbytes cryptocurrency ATMs, joining BTC, LTC, DASH and more altcoins. Great job by nixops. Its not big news but these are parts of the whole infrastructure that cant be taken for granted. Ty nixops and the PoCC!
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

I wish my 3 TB HD I bought to mine burst didn't go out on me. It's supposed to have a 6 year warranty, and it's made by verbatim(so I should be able to get help). But, I contacted them and never got a response.. Thing only lasted about 2 months and now it won't let me write anything on certain sectors. It seems to just be some bad sectors, but I can't get it to work at all. Anyways, i've always enjoyed this coin. At one point I had an Odroid XU4 out in my camper and it was mining burst off of my 100 watt solar panel and a couple of extra external drives I had laying around. Was basically free money. This one is really fun to mine if you have any extra storage laying around. I think it could do very well in the future also.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: