Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you buy Siacoin (SC)  (Read 178 times)
jcg06 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:30:44 AM

Right now Bittrex doesn't take new accounts and I'm not too comfortable buying from Cryptopia, HitBTC, and Poloniex. Either fees seem high or people have trouble with withdrawals/losing money/no support.

Any help would be great, thanks!
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:34:42 AM

Never had problem with Cryptopia and HitBTC and never heard that those trading platform provided any inconvenience. Support team always ready to help you
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:35:56 AM

Right now Bittrex doesn't take new accounts and I'm not too comfortable buying from Cryptopia, HitBTC, and Poloniex. Either fees seem high or people have trouble with withdrawals/losing money/no support.

I have been trading in Poloniex and have not had any problems, but I have heard that if there is a problem, I can't contact the customer service, but I haven't come across yet.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:19 AM

There are some exchanges but i don't recommend them since its not well know exchanges check it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets
if you really wanted to buy safety better to buy in well known site like you mention ..
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:47:05 AM

I have been trading in Poloniex and have not had any problems, but I have heard that if there is a problem, I can't contact the customer service, but I haven't come across yet.

Yes, poloniex is still available, also there are some smaller exchanges including asdbi.com, hitbtc, so you have many choices to buy this coins. I also find the total makrtcap is much big now, rank 37 on the crypto world.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Hitbtc is ok, i also recently joined and its attractive. I joined because the ico support for that only.

Sia should buy because new cycle commenced

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

Cryptopia is cool using it since this year and never had any issue with it.
Also you can give biance a try. it's another good one i been using for now
low fee and so on.
man1975asc

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:09:28 AM

Yes I have and I think it is a good project, will raise on 2018.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:20:06 AM

It's available on poloniex, It's also a popular exchange and one of the best.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jcg06 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:44:52 PM

thanks all, I bought some shares on Poloniex.

We'll see how it does!
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

you can buy Siacoin (SC) on this exchange: Poloniex, HitBTC and Abucoins. I suggest you Poliniex.

On Poliniex Siacoin volumes and price are very good. On HitBTC now the price is very high.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

I think that it is one of those coins that have been there for a long time with no success at all. It will probably die naturally as other newer coins with better technological foundations appear.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

I bought bittrex and poloniex. But if you need to know where else you can buy then go to the coinmarketcap and look

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

Poloniex and Cryptopia is a good exchange for me just bought SC in poloniex i think their are new rules in Poloniex and you should post your pic with identification card, just let me know if you have problem on that exchange or better search it in coinmarketcap.com
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Poloniex and Cryptopia is a good exchange for me just bought SC in poloniex i think their are new rules in Poloniex and you should post your pic with identification card, just let me know if you have problem on that exchange or better search it in coinmarketcap.com

Siacoin is living out of the fact that is dual-mineable with Ethereum, at least on AMD cards, but the coin itself has no future. When Ethereum reaches the PoS phase, it is unlikely to have any decent mining network and could even become unsafe to use.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

I have bought 10,000 Coin through Bitcoin First I have bought some bitcoin at CoinBase the Convert my Bitcoin to Siacoin using Shapeshift Exchange  For full step By Step Guide read Here.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

It's available on poloniex, It's also a popular exchange and one of the best.

The only trouble I've ever had with Polo is the new identity verification, never had problems with deposit/withdrawal.
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Go to coinmarket cap and search for Sia coin. Then go to "Market" tab. See the list of Markets that offers SC pairs. You should also see the list of exchange site that offers cheap SC coins.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

i think you can enter coinmarket and see that sc trades on upbit, korean exchange, if you are looking for new platform.  Also u can use Poloniex, bacause  I see that they change their rules and make good withdrawals for users. without problems. I made some withdrawal 2 days ago, all fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: