Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] MasternodeXchange 🌟🚀 Masternodes | Exchange | Mining | Staking  (Read 3756 times)
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

What is this joke of a website?

The Stylesheets are all messed up
I can't access it from my mobile because it redirects me to a failed page
When I try to sign up I get told I am banned
Friends of mine have also tried to sign up yet keep on getting banned.
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

Come on guys! It has been over a week. Is this a joke? Do you need some help with your server issues? Because a child could get this working overnight.

texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Seems like a dead project. This is no surprise to me, the dev was a complete jerk on his discord server throughout.
volcoindev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

I am quite disappointed with the service, you can not operate in any of the ways.
I paid for listing Volcoin for a service that they have not given.

I don't recommend to use MasterNodesXchange.
ganjaman

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

Seems like a dead project. This is no surprise to me, the dev was a complete jerk on his discord server throughout.

Yea project is sooo dead ..........as you can see we were being DDOS attacked thats the reason for the rate limit most users are seeing

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

Come on guys! It has been over a week. Is this a joke? Do you need some help with your server issues? Because a child could get this working overnight.

so then run your own?

if you knew anything about it you would know we already fixed the issue with the DDOS attack and the RATE LIMIT is helping keeping the servers alive instead of going down. if you were a member on discord im sure you would have saw this information

I am quite disappointed with the service, you can not operate in any of the ways.
I paid for listing Volcoin for a service that they have not given.

I don't recommend to use MasterNodesXchange.

how did we not give you service you paid for listing and you are listed.

MasternodeXchange (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Deposits fixed we are working on withdraws again
MasternodeXchange (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

We will be sending out application in for Masternodes.online.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Where can i buy/sell this coin? Any exchanges?
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

We have added our own Crypto Market Cap as a service with our exchange.

MasternodeXchange now offers Market Cap Statistics for new coins in the Cryptocurrency world.

www.cryptovaluecap.com

a MasternodeXchange Company

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

where can i buy this?
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

where can i buy this?

https://masternodexchange.com/markets/mnxcbtc

PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

Masternodexchange is not allowing withdrawals of Colx and have 'lost' all their coins on the exchange. Many other coins on the exchange have been difficult or impossible to withdraw, including Bitcoin.

I plan to file a police report against the operator, based out of Massachusetts, soon. If you've lost your coins or been unable to withdraw them, please contact me so I can collect as much evidence as possible to provide to the authorities.

For more details, just go to the MNXC discord and look at all the complaints from users who are unable to withdraw, along with the devs continuous and changing excuses for the reason.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
errslima

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM by errslima

As the manager of NodeOne, a shared masternode service, I have recently decided to withdraw support for MRJA and TGAO due to strong signs of malpractice by the developer (who is also the developer of MasternodExchange). I'm posting the same announcement that I made there here, to help people who wish to inform themselves. Draw your own conclusions - these are mine.

I have a rather sad announcement to make. For a long time, NodeOne has been supporting MRJA as a cryptocurrency with real value. In fact, we were the first nodesharing service that supported this coin and it was the first coin that we hosted masternodes for. Unfortunately that support will end this week.

The developer of MRJA runs four different projects, one of which is an exchange. He has been trusted by many people with their money - in the form of bitcoin, litecoin, or other real-value cryptocurrencies. Since the first day of his operations, these projects have been plagued by problems and malfunctions. Since the descriptions of his projects always seemed to make sense, these problems have been cast aside as startup issues by many, including me. However, enough time has passed now to see that the developer never really had any intention of running a working service. I'll lay out a full analysis of how i've come to this conclusion for you.

If a person is passionate about a project, we expect that person to dedicate a lot of time to that single project to make it work. If however, someone does not really care about a project but is only looking for ways to make a quick profit this is reflected in the way they work. More specifically, they tend to look for projects that people want, instead of creating a project that they're passionate about. This seems to fit exactly in Ganjaman's working style:
He has created the following three projects shortly after one another:
- Ganjacoin, a cryptocurrency aimed at the marijuana industry
- Reliefproject, a cryptocurrency aimed at social support for the poor
- MasternodExchange, an exchange platform that only supports coins with masternodes

On their own, these seem to be good projects. Especially Ganjacoin seems to have real-world value, in that it is supposedly backed by feminized seeds. However, after more than a year of development there has been no result to prove that this backing is valid. Ganjaman has only made posts about what he does (like securing smoke shop permits), he has never shown concrete evidence - aside from some photos of a few marijuana related products. Regarding the permits, we're expected to believe him on his word for it. In the meantime, the MRJA wallet has never run without issues (freezing randomly), becoming more unstable as time progressed. At the time of writing, the wallet is completely unresponsive. Ganjaman has announced a coin swap to move to a new wallet, which he developed in a few weeks time. Think what you will of this.

Reliefproject however, seems to be more shady on its own. It's description reads as if it specifically tries to target your compassion and 'guilt' you into supporting it. It does not however, show any real way in which it can help poor people. The developer has said he will donate ReliefProject coins to people in need, but provides no reason why this could not be done simply with bitcoin. Instead, he created a coin with a very large premine (7.5%) and hopes people will assign value to this currency.

MasternodExchange is another such project with no added value on top of existing websites. It does however entice people to transfer bitcoins directly to his control. While depositing BTC and other currencies has worked most of the time, withdrawals have so far never worked. Ganjaman tells his supporters a new reason every month for why withdraws don't work - first there was some technical issue in january, then in february there was a "DDOS-attack" that supposedly lasted for two months, then there was a backlog, then all wallets apparently crashed. We're waiting for the next excuse right now. some users have reportedly been reimbursed and immediately posted that they received coins in the discord. This seemed to have given a lot of people hope (including me), but in the end we're left wondering wether these people were reimbursed to do just that (calm the public) or if these people were even real at all. The fact remains that the vast majority of supporters have been able to deposit coins, but never received them back.

While this was all going on, Ganjaman announced a new website: http://cryptovaluecap.com/. Seemingly a direct copy of coinmarketcap, one wonders why yet another project was created that does not add value on top of existing websites while literally all other of Ganjaman's projects do not work.

In short:
- Ganjaman has been consistently sloppy with the development of MRJA
- Reliefproject can not show any reason for it's existing, especially with a large premine
- MasternodExchange conveniently allows deposits, but withdraws have never worked

When users complain about these issues, they are rebuffed and told in no uncertain terms that they should stop complaining, and that Ganjaman has better things to do. A developer who treats his supporters this way does not really care about them at all.

It has taken me a long time to eventually come to terms with this since, as so many others, i wanted MRJA, TGAO and MNEX to work. Unfortunately, we've been duped. Luckily for me, I had only a tiny amount of BTC on MasternodExchange (0.05 btc). However tiny the amount, the fact that Ganjaman can not even return those coins shows that he can not be trusted with larger amounts either. I have decided to distance myself from Ganjaman and his work.

with kind regards,
Enzo

The chatlog history between me and Ganjaman
Interactions between Ganjaman and people requesting support on discord
You may review the chats yourself... I've paid particular attention to not omit any of Ganjaman's reactions so if a screenshot ends with a question but does not show a reply from Ganjaman that's because there was no reply.

Of course if Ganjaman decides to fix his projects and clean up the mess, he could still show me that he's serious about what he's doing and that he just needs a learning curve. Until that effort has been made though, this will be my conclusion.

edit: in the meantime my 0.05 btc deposit has been returned to me. It's a step in the good direction as far as i'm concerned. I hope others have this experience as well.
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Of course if Ganjaman decides to fix his projects and clean up the mess, he could still show me that he's serious about what he's doing and that he just needs a learning curve. Until that effort has been made though, this will be my conclusion.

lets make this simple for you :-) my projects that you claim have no value such as reliefproject have ALREADY giving away money to those in need . YES REAL MONEY not fake money not make believe money REAL MONEY and it wasnt money collected from users it was money put away from the reserve. so please tell me how thats a scam. im sorry we are not as progress as other coins you may see but that does not mean our intentions are not real.

MasternodeXchange servar bug issue from the START plus DDOS attack on TOP of the low miner fees has push MNXC so far back it wasnt even funny. We have come a long way in fixing all the bugs on the site INCLUDING withdraws and deposits. If you are not willing to see a BETA project work its way to the top then do not join beta projects bottom line.

also its not a NEW WEBSITE its an addition to MasternodeXchange Services please if you are going to state "facts" make sure you have all the facts

and of coruse i decide to fix my projects thats what any dev does lol i wouldnt be a dev if i didnt fix the issues

dinu98xx98

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Are you planning listings on exchanges? Or you going to trade only on your site?
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

For 5 months, we can't withdraw Colx. At first, you've said all withdrawals will go through, but we need to be patient.
Then, you said the wallet crashed and it would take more time, but no one would ever lose coins on your exchange.
Then, you blamed the Colx developers and said their wallet broke and it's their fault the coins were lost, but that you were going to buy coins on the market to replenish coins that were lost.
Now, you say the Colx wallet is broke and may not be recoverable, and if so, it's not your fault and Colx withdrawals can't go through and we should take it up with the Colx devs to get our coins back.

Now, you've blocked accounts on Discord that disagree or question you.

How can anyone take your exchange seriously?
Why should anyone trust using your exchange?
Why would anyone want to own MNXC coins to be a part of an exchange that doesn't process withdrawals?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

Are you planning listings on exchanges? Or you going to trade only on your site?
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

New exchanges to come

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: