Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] MasternodeXchange 🌟🚀 Masternodes | Exchange | Mining | Staking  (Read 3759 times)
ganjaman

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

For 5 months, we can't withdraw Colx. At first, you've said all withdrawals will go through, but we need to be patient.
Then, you said the wallet crashed and it would take more time, but no one would ever lose coins on your exchange.
Then, you blamed the Colx developers and said their wallet broke and it's their fault the coins were lost, but that you were going to buy coins on the market to replenish coins that were lost.
Now, you say the Colx wallet is broke and may not be recoverable, and if so, it's not your fault and Colx withdrawals can't go through and we should take it up with the Colx devs to get our coins back.

Now, you've blocked accounts on Discord that disagree or question you.

How can anyone take your exchange seriously?
Why should anyone trust using your exchange?
Why would anyone want to own MNXC coins to be a part of an exchange that doesn't process withdrawals?

We have already explain COLX issue to you and everyone else . you are just taking what i say out of context and trying to make it look bad when its not

ill keep it simple for you

COLX WALLET CRASH = SALVAGE WALLET = WALLET WONT OPEN
Me and COLX DEV are working on bringing the salvage wallet back but so far no luck. If the wallet was working your withdraw would have been fulled long time ago

i only blocked you because you dont listen and you keep saaying the same things over and over when i have already explain to you thousands of times, also I have not blocked anyone else that disagrees with me, i have no need to as i have nothing to hide

If you were also aware you would see that withdraws are going through so please explain how we are not processing withdraws?

and BTW when i do get the wallet back up eveyone will get their coins and of course like i always say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS .

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

and BTW when i do get the wallet back up eveyone will get their coins and of course like i always say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS .

You keep saying NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS, but my coins have been unavailable to me for 6 months. Can you answer these simple questions:
* If the wallet is not able to be recovered, what will happen then?
* What is the timeline for trying to recover the wallet? If it goes beyond this time, what happens so that you're "NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS" actually means something?
* Can you provide the wallet addresses the exchange used for Colx? Even if you can't access the coins, you surely know the address. I'd like to know that the coins are actually in that address that you're trying to salvage. Otherwise, this really smells bad.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
alzander

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

No answer to the above. That says a lot about your commitment to your customers and your statement that "NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS"...

Since this is the only way I can communicate with you, since you banned me from Discord for similar questions, please don't try to say you don't monitor this. Even if you don't, other customers do and it shows your lack of commitment and unwillingness to admit you lost your users coins.

ganjaman

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

No answer to the above. That says a lot about your commitment to your customers and your statement that "NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS"...

Since this is the only way I can communicate with you, since you banned me from Discord for similar questions, please don't try to say you don't monitor this. Even if you don't, other customers do and it shows your lack of commitment and unwillingness to admit you lost your users coins.

No answer becuase i already answered you im not going to repeat myself over and over again

but to clear it up again for you. The COLX Wallet is Corrupted how can i get you any address if for 1 the wallet is SALAVGE and WONT OPEN let me say that again for you the wallet is SALAVGE AND WONT OPEN<--- ONE MORE TIME the wallet is SALAVE and WONT OPEN.

Yes i did say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS i also SAID when i get the wallet back up here is the direct quote

" and BTW when i do get the wallet back up eveyone will get their coins and of course like i always say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS   "

If you have address that you deposited too them you can easily search that to see where your coins are exactly/

Also we havent lost any custormers :-) stop trying to create fud it wont work.

Thank you have a nice day

alzander

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

It's nice that you caveat your NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS statement with "when I salvage the wallet". You didn't answer the questions though about what happens if you can't salvage the wallet.

Please tell me:
* If you can't salvage the wallet, like you haven't been able to for 6 months, how will we get our coins back since "as you always say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS"
* How long until you determine the wallet is un-salvageable? At that point, will people who have put coins into your exchange have lost them?

Finally, I find it hard to believe your system doesn't have some track of the Colx wallet addresses. I understand the QT wallet may be corrupt, but you have to have some record of those addresses from your database for deposits or to make withdrawals. Are you saying you don't have that basic of a papertrail to prove that at least, if the wallet were salvaged, you actually do have the coins in your possession?

ganjaman

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

It's nice that you caveat your NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS statement with "when I salvage the wallet". You didn't answer the questions though about what happens if you can't salvage the wallet.

Please tell me:
* If you can't salvage the wallet, like you haven't been able to for 6 months, how will we get our coins back since "as you always say NO ONE WILL LOSE COINS"
* How long until you determine the wallet is un-salvageable? At that point, will people who have put coins into your exchange have lost them?

Finally, I find it hard to believe your system doesn't have some track of the Colx wallet addresses. I understand the QT wallet may be corrupt, but you have to have some record of those addresses from your database for deposits or to make withdrawals. Are you saying you don't have that basic of a papertrail to prove that at least, if the wallet were salvaged, you actually do have the coins in your possession?

Have already answered all your questions

have a nice day

alzander

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

Nope, you haven't. Please put a link next to where you've stated any sort of answer to the following:

1) What is your timeline to recover the wallet?

2) What happens if you can't salvage the wallet?

You can't just say you're trying to salvage it forever, which is what you seem to be trying to do. Please post to where you have answered the questions above.

alzander

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

Still can't answer the questions above, eh?

Now, the site went down for almost a week and the last backup before you decided to do major work on the server was from early May!? Seriously? Do you understand why I don't believe that you had backups of your Colx wallet?

Are you able to give any details on the Colx repair? I have no doubt that your new self-inflicted issues will push that back even further as you sort out everyone's account.

It doesn't seem professional that there's so many issues but no way for anyone to get status on them. Is there a centralized place where you put updates, other than Discord, since you ban people from there? A blog or something?

ganjaman

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

I am not answering you because i have already answered you 1000000000s of times you are just spaming all my Announcements at this point and your getting mad im not feeding into it.

If you have serious questions i didnt answer then let me know but if you are going to keep repeating yourself to the questions i already answered then i will ignore you

have a nice day

alzander

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

I am not answering you because i have already answered you 1000000000s of times you are just spaming all my Announcements at this point and your getting mad im not feeding into it.

If you have serious questions i didnt answer then let me know but if you are going to keep repeating yourself to the questions i already answered then i will ignore you

have a nice day

You say you have, but please point to where there is a response to the below questions:

There are users constantly in your discord *begging* for withdrawals.. and you've banned me for being persistent. You can ignore all you want, but you can't say you're answering the questions above because you never have. If I'm wrong, prove it. Point to your answers.

ganjaman

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

have a nice day

You say you have, but please point to where there is a response to the below questions:

There are users constantly in your discord *begging* for withdrawals.. and you've banned me for being persistent. You can ignore all you want, but you can't say you're answering the questions above because you never have. If I'm wrong, prove it. Point to your answers.

1. There isnt a Timelime i am working on it and so are other devs if none can retrieve the balance then they are lost

2. We have not decided yet what we are going to do for this step

alzander

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

It's been 7 months and you don't have any idea of how long it will take and don't have a plan for what will happen if you can't recover them?

Who's working on it? Again, I've asked in the Colx discord, and they only have mentioned they tried to help in May but you became unresponsive.
Can you tell us who you're working with?
What more do you think can be done that hasn't been done in 7 months? I know you want to drag this out forever, but there hasn't to be some timeline.

Finally, you have said in the MNXC discord that you would buy coins on the market to replace lost ones. Is that still true? If you can't recover the coins you lost, will you guarantee that they will be replenished as you've already said in Discord multiple times and in this thread?

Hay-Quentin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

The project seems rather promising.
Very nice website, believable idea, excellence idea.
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

Free listing for all cryptocurrency coins visit http://cryptovaluecap.com/  .

CryptoValueCap is Crypto Market Capilization site, which displays general information, real-time quotes, trades, interactive historical charts and twitter timeline feed for more than 2000 cryptocurrencies.

rulercheeseclothgr

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

I hope this money will be used for the cost of listing and future features. I think that would be nice to add it to. Good luck
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

We still working on advertising and new exchanges

Nepealosib

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the plan is transparent and completely open!
MasternodeXchange (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

MasternodeXchange Coin will have a hard fork by 10/31/2018. We will fix Current supply as well as update to newer block chain tech. Stay tuned for more information
Epapprasut

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: