Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Discover Good Signature Campaign To Join  (Read 343 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

You can do a preliminary understanding of the white papers and technical routes of their various projects.
Second, they can join their group through telegram to learn more about it
You can also learn more about it through some ICO review sites. ,

Also check out if they have a strong and established social media presence.  Campaigns by established teams that have been active in the community for a while will yield better results. 
Also you can join some local forum that can advise you for some technicalities because aside from reading they also help you creating wallet .but most importantly you should also look for ICO with functional product supported and their plat form could also give you some hint about the validity of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

I'm looking for good projects coming from ICO. If I like something very much, I want to invest perhaps, then I'm looking at the forum whether there is a bounty from them. If there is, then I read and study further. I have this way.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

By looking into announcement threads in marketplace and checking to see if it will be a successful ICO.

There is no way to predict if the ICO will be successful or not though

Yes sure there is no way to predict if the ico will be success, but you can look who manager at the bounty project and look whitepaper ico project. And look at the social media such a project ico often active or nothing

valnd (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

Thanks you so much guys for your answers. I have learnt that one.

Like one person suggested. I should first upgrade to member before looking for campaign to join
That made me to be clear. because most campaign i see they dont mention newbies, and that made me to ask the question

Thanks again for your answers
mensha

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

For identifying a good ICO project you need to do the following things as much as possible;

01. Study the concept first
02. Study the white paper
03. Competency of technical and managing team
04. Roadmap
05. Marketing strategies
06. Targets and milestones
07. Study the slack and github if possible
08. Go through Social media channels like twitter, facebook, telegram and medium

Then you can find a good ICO project to invest, however you should have experience, knowledge and competency to understand above. Otherwise my advise is to follow such as person.
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

When the time I'm also looking for a nice and legit signature campaign or bounty, I always visiting their thread or website if they have and looking, searching all the things that I need to see in order to satisfy myself that they were legit and nice. I just felt the signature campaign that I think will succeed base on how their thread or website is made and the information on that, we should read all those.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

Make to read the project's white paper, there you will be able to know the mission and goal of the project. Basically you will have an insight of how the project works, the process, the target market. From there hou can have your own judgementif you see that it is viable and achievable. It just takes research and you will be backed up with k owledge that will help you.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

learn whitepapper, look at the team, a good ico will have a well-developed technical document, potential investors will be strongly interested in the project

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

it is quite difficult to determine which ico project has potential for success, but you can see from the whitepaper and roadmap of the project, because from whitepaper you can see the idea of the project in detail. and as a reference, you can see my signature project, graphene the future of nanotechnologies. hope it can help you

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:09:34 PM

that depends on your rank and from what i see you are a newbie.Not many signature campaigns allow newbies to part take.Also a good signature campaign depends on the type of project,the better the project ,the better your chances of being paid well and early as promised.You can go to the bounty campaign thread to check out the various signature campaigns they have. Dont forget to read about the project too before joining.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

for me my fiend i check the road map and the developing team also the whitepaper and the bounty they are placing for the given ico.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:52 PM

it is quite difficult to determine which ico project has potential for success, but you can see from the whitepaper and roadmap of the project, because from whitepaper you can see the idea of the project in detail. and as a reference, you can see my signature project, graphene the future of nanotechnologies. hope it can help you

What you said would be applicable to do in the bounty campaign bro not with the signature campaigns. You eoll find the signature campaigns mostly opened by the trusted campaign managers only.
If any newbie opens the campaign for ICO project that time you may use the strategy as you think. When comes with the hands of most trusted members, you no need to worry about the payment.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Do the same as if you are going to invest in the project. Read the white paper, understand about the project and think whether it will be successful or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

I do participate on signature campaigns but only for the projects I do love, care about and will invest myself. Bounties are a very nice way to get additional free tokens, thereby reducing your average cost of participating in the ICO.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

By looking into announcement threads in marketplace and checking to see if it will be a successful ICO.

There is no way to predict if the ICO will be successful or not though
If there a way to know wich ICO will be totally success, im not just join the campaign but ill make investment too.
For me good campaign will hire good manager, have nice and mind blown project.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
keycellko

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

Hi Guys.....

I have seen a lot of Signature Campaign from different ICO's

How do I discover Good Signature Campaign to Join.

Please I need your answers.

Thanks

Knowing which signature campaign is worth your time is actually very simple, its just like watching a show or a movie. First check the people behind it. It makes sense to know who runs the show before you watch the show. Also read the whitepaper. Its better to see a preview of the whole movie before you watch the movie itself. That's how you assess if you are interested or not. So there's only just two things to keep in mind but are very important. Coz if you just join because they're hiring and you don't even know and understand the concept then its just a waste of time.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

for this, you should do some research on a project, just as if you want to invest, make sure all the team and their project vision is good, with that you can get a signature campaign with a good token

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:28 AM

Hi Guys.....

I have seen a lot of Signature Campaign from different ICO's

How do I discover Good Signature Campaign to Join.

Please I need your answers.

Thanks

In the first place you must check their whitepaper, Road map, the flow of the project and the campaign manager reputation if it has a good track record, of course the team or the developer must active as well also.
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:21 PM

Check everything that the project have,  their team,  roadmap, whitepaler,  the goal of their project,  i would recommend to visit the spectivvr to see how good this ico,  this is one the good example of a successful ICO https://ico.spectivvr.com
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:14 PM

Read the ANN, whitepaper, and their social media presence. If you discover the claims made by the project then you can conclude it can offer you a signature campaign which will pay off in the future if it become successful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: