Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9866 times)
Meruem

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Is there any news about IGNIS distribution?
When will it be balanced on my wallet if I was a NXR holder?

Cant find any exact time, I only know that it should happen today.

Do you still hold NXT, guys? I am still holding and after a rapid drop in price it is increasing now again.
I am going to sell both NXT and IGNIS when IGNIS will be distributed. Or maybe wait a bit in NXT price growth.

It‘s a good project, I really recommend to hodl both of them, you will regret long term if you sell your whole balance.

What do others think?
I've never faced with NXT and IGNIS before, now i will start investigating info about both of them.
Do I really need to hold them for a long term? Why?
I will be very thankful if I hear your opinions
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

Do you still hold NXT, guys? I am still holding and after a rapid drop in price it is increasing now again.
I am going to sell both NXT and IGNIS when IGNIS will be distributed. Or maybe wait a bit in NXT price growth.

It‘s a good project, I really recommend to hodl both of them, you will regret long term if you sell your whole balance.

What do others think?
I've never faced with NXT and IGNIS before, now i will start investigating info about both of them.
Do I really need to hold them for a long term? Why?
I will be very thankful if I hear your opinions

Well I think I spend way to much of my value as soon as I get it, its like a hot potato thing i have never been able to break

I was going to buy some IGNIS soon as it hit Bittrex as part of my first (and possibly last) real airdrop participation cause having read through the Ardor "roadmap" and spent some time on the forum's of NXT and Jelurida I think if you can get in at the ground floor of a new project that has a long history than you have a good opportunity to make the super gains that we have seen in some good projects, but I really do not like waiting to throw my money at something so I bought 20 other coins for a experiment project and then spent the rest of my btc on 2 coins to trade.
I think you should investigate them and then see what happens when everyone is faced with hodl for large profit's or dump for next to free btc.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

Now there is a lot of talk about these two coins NXT and IGNIS.
On the one hand, the NXT has fallen dramatically and can be bought. From the other side - many write that the big pump has already passed and everyone sold coins with big profits and growth will not be soon. And regarding the accrual of IGNIS by Bittrex, you do not even worry. They always charge with a delay, they sometimes send something to the coin holders on a certain date.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Still waiting bittrex to process my IGNIS. Wonder wghy they are silent, they should atleast announce when will they give us.
mark.goodbye

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

Still waiting bittrex to process my IGNIS. Wonder wghy they are silent, they should atleast announce when will they give us.

there are rumors that it will happens in an hour

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

How can I get ignis? I have nxt on bittrex but will they give me ignis because I have nxt?
Not anymore. I should keep it before 28 Dec.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
MoneyHaha

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

there are rumors that it will happens in an hour

Interesting which exchange will do it first. That exchange users I think will take biggest profit
Becassine

Activity: 1848
Merit: 791

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home

Our recommendation is to wait until Jan 5th and if you still don't see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

Me to I bought NXT  @ 12400 sats now i'm stuck and unable to sell since the price is very low I'm hoping I can receive my Ignis and the price may not lower to 1$ so it can offset my loss. planning to hold my NXT for long term if the price may not rise

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

Me to I bought NXT  @ 12400 sats now i'm stuck and unable to sell since the price is very low I'm hoping I can receive my Ignis and the price may not lower to 1$ so it can offset my loss. planning to hold my NXT for long term if the price may not rise

I think you need to be patient for a while because nxt is dropped too far but you still have time to see nxt back to increase. and now, I see nxt trying to reach the high price again so if you can wait for a moment, then I think you can take your money back. actually, I don't know when exactly we can get free ignis but I still hold my nxt because I want to sell at the high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

I think Bittrex already have the Ignis tokens but will not add or distribute it unless everything is working smoothly. As always Bittrex have lots of standards. I am still hoping for my Bitcoin Diamond.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

Our recommendation is to wait until Jan 5th and if you still don't see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange.

I have a feeling some of us are gonna get fucked with this .As soon as IGNIS is listed ,many will sell and prices will go down fast so you'd better be logged on your exchange when the airdrop happens.

Only the retards will sell Ignis below 2 USD.
Error 522

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

I have a feeling some of us are gonna get fucked with this .As soon as IGNIS is listed ,many will sell and prices will go down fast so you'd better be logged on your exchange when the airdrop happens.

Ignis is actually trading at 15.00 why do you think it will drop to 2.00?
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

I have not receive Ignis, but i pretty sure that we will get Ignis. Let Bittrex have times to sync Ignis system  Cheesy
Error 522

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

What sort of pairs do you think bittrex will provide?

Thinking if they are slow setting up trading I will send some over to HitBTC...
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

15 is a fake price, no volume.
Error 522

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

yet there are real people trading - not just scammers
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

Has anyone on Bittrex received their IGNIS yet ?

I think it will take some time for it to be credited i suppose?

They need to create a distribution system based off how much NXT is accumulated in an account, then it will start the distribution i suppose?

This ensure
- Correct amount of coins is sent
- Efficiency of Coins Distributing
brainland

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

B2X Was a case study. It Traded at almost 900$ just Like It Did From FUTURES, SO I see no reason why IGNIS won't be traded at 15$ or even Higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: