Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9866 times)
Patur1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Is there someone who got the ignis coins by the way? Huh
Patur1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

Ok, I am just curious what will happen with the price of Ignis after everybody got their coins! Huh
kno89

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

i think the price will go down
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Ok, I am just curious what will happen with the price of Ignis after everybody got their coins! Huh

All of the staff of Bittrex will dump their coins that they bought because they will know the exact moment when it will be released...(Because Bittrex has not transparency about releasing coins) Then after the price crashes everyone else will get a chance to sell at a much lower price.

Probably yes.
bebech

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

All of the staff of Bittrex will dump their coins that they bought because they will know the exact moment when it will be released...(Because Bittrex has not transparency about releasing coins) Then after the price crashes everyone else will get a chance to sell at a much lower price.

Probably yes.

True but there is a posibility that after the "crash" people does'nt want to sell their IGNIS at such a price and hold  making the price going up again.
I think many people had lot of expectations about this airdrop and lost lot of money because of the NXT crash before the snapshot.

I think that the bigest rule at trading is: DO NOT USE MONEY THAT YOU MAY NEED !!

So if you respected this simple rule there is no worries to have, just relax and enjoy ^^
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

waiting eagerly for IGNIS, I hope keep the price and despare

Becassine

Activity: 1848
Merit: 791

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

And by the way it is not a gift but a reward we get by investing NXT coin which brought some risk!

Greed made you and many others bought NXT to have Ignis, it was not for the "beauty of the technology"  Grin, otherwise you would have invest in NXT before at a very lower price.

Example (coinmarketcap) : Price Nov 20, 2017 =   0.077230 BTC

You're not supporting any project, you're waiting for quick profits, it's OK I suppose but you can wait some days, no ?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vralmeida

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

I expect a lot to recover what I lost in nxt, it will probably fall when they win the coin because they would turn out
CREEP HS

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

IGNIS/ARDOR stated the system would go live on January 1. They did not say you will have your IGNIS in your exchange wallet on Jan 1. Since December they have said to give it at least 5 days before the exchanges would be able to create wallets and release the coins for trading.

There, my friend, you hit the nail on the head. The people here stressing without even know why, because they DID say it will take some days. First of all the blockchain needs to be stable and they expect to need 10K+ plus blocks for that. Stressed profit runnes all over for Ignis..  Huh
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

So far no announcement yet,ive heard it will distributed on january 5,just stay tuned.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

Hello, friends! Tell me please! if during the snapshot I had nxt on bittrex then should I keep it until I get an ignis or can I already sell it? Thank you!

Most probably yes, but we can't give a guarantee for this. Normally, snapshots are taken as the reference and after the snapshot is done, you can do whatever you want with your coins.

But wait for official Bittrex annoucement please.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Bittrex needs to clarify the situation soon, I am really hopeful they will pay the tokens but thr silence is not good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jung108

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:32:39 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 09:08:59 PM by Jung108

http://alts-club.com/docs/nxt-price-usd6-with-free-ignis.php

Happy New Year and stay at peace !  Grin

p.s. dont forget to read the link above, thats the whole point  Roll Eyes leave feedback if you like.

"This whole scenario looks set for massive NXT price explosion, like loosing reigns on a pedigree stallion after it's eaten morning oats!"
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Any news about bittrex ignis distribution?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spartex

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

There is a lack of informations from Bittrex about that topic. They don't have a specific date to credit our account even we 're eligible to receive them
Apocalipse

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

the update will go until January 5, when this day passes and you have not received your airdrops open a tick to receive
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Hello, friends! Tell me please! if during the snapshot I had nxt on bittrex then should I keep it until I get an ignis or can I already sell it? Thank you!

Most probably yes, but we can't give a guarantee for this. Normally, snapshots are taken as the reference and after the snapshot is done, you can do whatever you want with your coins.

But wait for official Bittrex annoucement please.

In the U.S. if they do not issue the IGNIS coins to those that held them then they will face a lawsuit and the Legal Fee's i can only imagine would be to dang high not to get it right, that is why they are very careful to do it right and it is taking time - its not 2014 anymore - they took a huge risk to offer to distribute the IGNIS to NXT holders and everyone should be patient - in fact they even did thousands of people a favor that allowed them to get IGNIS without having to download a wallet -

Patience people.

the update will go until January 5, when this day passes and you have not received your airdrops open a tick to receive

Wait untill January 5 expires on the U.S. Calendar

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
endaiin

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

Just read Ardor White Paper.
IGNIS or ARDOR has bright future and become hard competitor to ETH and EOS for long term.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

Bittrex will release tokens and i think they will clarify there situtation already. Let us hope for the best. And I read about it that in january 5 they will release already there token.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

This is why i wish Binance participated in airdrop. They are always right on the ball with airdrops.

I'm sure Bittrex will come through however. I'm sure it will be just like it was with BTG, just a sudden tweet/distribution.

I hope futures pricing stays the same.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: