Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:47:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9876 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

I just got a rumor if you have 2000pcs IGNIS you will receive also 500pcs of Bitswift is t it true? Any idea with this guys?

Where do you have that information from? Please share the source with us, would be interesting.

Edit: Found this on https://www.jelurida.com/bitswift: Paul Busch also announced that he will be giving away 10% of all Bitswift tokens to all holders of Ignis coins, relative to the amount of Ignis coins they are allocated at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot.

It seems everybody gets the relative amount of Ignis.

Just a friend of my mine who also loss a lot of money just to take the snapshot for IGNIS. Thanks for sharing I hope this one is really true.

spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

support bittrex said that ignis is credited in mid-February because of difficulties with the wallet, people can't wait and want to send NXT to the moon...

sauce?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

I just got a rumor if you have 2000pcs IGNIS you will receive also 500pcs of Bitswift is t it true? Any idea with this guys?

Where do you have that information from? Please share the source with us, would be interesting.

Edit: Found this on https://www.jelurida.com/bitswift: Paul Busch also announced that he will be giving away 10% of all Bitswift tokens to all holders of Ignis coins, relative to the amount of Ignis coins they are allocated at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot.

Just a friend of my mine who also loss a lot of money just to take the snapshot for IGNIS. Thanks for sharing I hope this one is really true.

But I haven't found any information about the date when this Genesis Snapshot for the Bitswift Airdrop will be taken, maybe it has already been done. For this Airdrop it would be much better to keep the Ignis in the official wallet, otherwise it depends on the exchange again if you will be creditet or not.
konigilya

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Wish those rumors were true lol. And hopefully multiplier works haha =D
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Guyz anyone got the IGNIS on bittrex or not? Is there any official news from bittrex about ignis?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

Has anyone on Bittrex received their IGNIS yet ?

What’s your opinion about Bittrex at all. I think that at last time this platform gas many flaws. I am talking about  numerous freezes and of course the lack of security. Now it is better to find any other platform.
joann15

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

But I haven't found any information about the date when this Genesis Snapshot for the Bitswift Airdrop will be taken, maybe it has already been done. For this Airdrop it would be much better to keep the Ignis in the official wallet, otherwise it depends on the exchange again if you will be creditet or not.

Yes I've been searching regarding if this rumor is true or not but I can't find any information. I stayed my NXT on my Bittrex and still not receving IGNIS as of now. Well I don't expect anything if they give me Bitswift with my IGNIS I will very happy. lol

smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

What’s your opinion about Bittrex at all. I think that at last time this platform gas many flaws. I am talking about  numerous freezes and of course the lack of security. Now it is better to find any other platform.

I think it is very stable service comparing to others.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 08:59:32 AM by codemanX

Yes I've been searching regarding if this rumor is true or not but I can't find any information. I stayed my NXT on my Bittrex and still not receving IGNIS as of now. Well I don't expect anything if they give me Bitswift with my IGNIS I will very happy. lol

Found some informations, the snapshot was the same like IGNIS on 28. December, but I think nobody will get the Airdrop if the Coins were on Bittrex:

https://twitter.com/Bit_Swift/status/944359042335608832
https://twitter.com/Bit_Swift/status/942492860011761664

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003506331-Support-for-the-Bitswift-SWIFT-blockchain-upgrade

I had my NXT, Ardor and Jelurida on the official wallet and got Bitswift worth ~5$. It is therefore not worth mentioning. Cheesy

Edit: I only got Bitswift for my Jelurida Token (pre-Ignis on the NXT Chain) I already had at the time of the snapshot, for the airdropped Ignis from my NXT Balance I got NO Bitswift. Just to clarify.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I think it is very stable service comparing to others.
bittrex can be regarded as a stable and good coin, although many flaws I think it is not a bad thing for the market. but the big name bittrex has been tested and is still trusted for many people for transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

A new exchange is around the corner next exchange it will be huge. I believe it will go live for public somewhere mid February
https://next.exchange

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Not yet, but bittrex will most likely hold their promise. They dont have a history of lying to people. Have a bit of patience.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Yes on bittrex everything is good but the level of their support is a mockery at users Sad
oktapodia

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

Did someone get some news? Don't find anything new since few days

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Not yet, but bittrex will most likely hold their promise. They dont have a history of lying to people. Have a bit of patience.

i'm glad, my first trading history is with bittrex, and i wanted to get ignis too Cheesy
well, let's see when will they do their job, i've been waiting eagerly since december

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

i'm glad, my first trading history is with bittrex, and i wanted to get ignis too Cheesy
well, let's see when will they do their job, i've been waiting eagerly since december

I was sure (from the unofficial news on twitter) the Ardor markets would open on Bittrex this week but not so sure anymore.
My patience is really being tested thoroughly

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
L0ckhead

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

I was sure (from the unofficial news on twitter) the Ardor markets would open on Bittrex this week but not so sure anymore.
My patience is really being tested thoroughly
ardr is open)
vados93

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

ARDR market and wallet are open on Bittrex again.
CryptoRagnar

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

So we should have our IGNIS on bittrex then?
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

So we should have our IGNIS on bittrex then?

a minute ago i visited bittrex and until now i have no IGNIS tokens on my account. but hopefully we will get them soon or a info when we can expect with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: