Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9866 times)
krazyx

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

still no ignis on bittrex?
why no ignis after a month from the fork??

When it is ready, it will be distributed and listed.
If you can't wait that long, then move your coins to your wallet next time when similar things happens.

Well said ! Ignis is coming soon..
Be patient and hodl Ignis and you will forget about this "messy/long distribution" Smiley
DrJury

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

i'm not nervous regarding the airdrop.. hey it's "free" money! But i think if Bittrex cannot stick to a date, they shouldn't make that sort of announcements. They will loose their credibility

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

i'm not nervous regarding the airdrop.. hey it's "free" money! But i think if Bittrex cannot stick to a date, they shouldn't make that sort of announcements. They will loose their credibility
That is what i am pointing also after the airdrop fail distribution on time it seems normal for them after many people complaining and stacked st the peak price of Nxt no explanation coming from them why distribution is delayed though this is a small thing but their credibility is at stake here how do we believe them in the future if simple airdrop they initiate  can't be executed well.

burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

If you can't wait that long, then move your coins to your wallet next time when similar things happens.

I took a chance on bittrex for this airdrop for pr play, they failed, but if I had truly wanted to reap benefit of my NXT at the time I knew I should have moved to my wallet to ensure that I could access my funds quickly, I should sue Bittrex  for their incompetence handling my investment, but I will let it lie, I knew better, Pretty sure I could have traded for a few cents more than I will make once I get my IGNIS - but I really did know better so I will kick my own ass and do better with my NXT holdings on the next distribution to NXT holder's, ARDR and NXT dividends will not end in the near future so I really have no regrets in testing trex, would have been nice to have trex rewards sooner, but having run the experiment on trex i know now to run all my NXT/ARDR airdrops on a wallet

And I recommend to all new user's to open a wallet on their own PC/Laptop and to use it and get familiar with it - remember that you are in control of your own crypto.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

I am still waiting for my ignis. I think putting my money on this coin must be my biggest mistake in crypto to date.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

I am still waiting for my ignis. I think putting my money on this coin must be my biggest mistake in crypto to date.

Getting into crypto could end up being your biggest mistake ever! Look at staking ADA and come back here and message me and let me know how it might change your life.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

I tried to reach Bittrex website but it says there that they are working unto something so they cannot accept more members for now. but that's just temporary, so I hope that I can open an account there soon as they could solve the inconvenience.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

I definitely haven't received my IGNIS yet, but from what i've read, once bittrex has the wallet that supports IGNIS then it will be released. But it has been a while and still nothing. So i'm just kind of waiting for the day that i notice that it's there and it will be a nice surprise, i'm certainly not going to hold my breath!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
caymanguy

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

the price went down we loose alot already
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

Your loss is your fault. Don't forget when you want profit you take risks. Wink

About bitrex I think they showed again that they are not fair with their clients, cause it's obvious that they have tokens if ignis net is launched. It's hardfork, isn't it?
As for me (ignis waiter and trex main part of my deposit holder) they are not very good guys and I'm slowly moving my funds away...

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
bokantos123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Has anyone on Bittrex received their IGNIS yet ?
They will, Bittrex holds their promise.

Your post is last December 29, 2017 Today is January 29, 2018 HAHAHAHAHHA LOL!
Where is the Promise? the value of IGNIS is now very low. ahhahahahaha
it is useless to claim it wahahahhahahahahahhahaha
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Be patient and hodl Ignis and you will forget about this "messy/long distribution" Smiley

I hope and I expect bittrex to list and offer the IGNIS coins as soon as possible and to increase the price for the best profit. When IGNIS will be listed on BitTrex it will be big dump for a while, so I think it's not good to sell it right away but wait a while.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I hope and I expect bittrex to list and offer the IGNIS coins as soon as possible and to increase the price for the best profit. When IGNIS will be listed on BitTrex it will be big dump for a while, so I think it's not good to sell it right away but wait a while.

I got a news that bittrex already got the codes and they will test it right now. So expected early next week IGNIS will list on bittrex and we will receive our IGNIS so patience guys, it's positive right now don't lose hope.

krazyx

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Your loss is your fault. Don't forget when you want profit you take risks. Wink

Exactly ! Once again be patient, you'll get your Ignis soon then wait a bit and make profit !

You did not get your coins yet so you did no lose money as you did not sell anything.
Anyway it's supposed to be free money if you did the right things at the right time (buy cheap Nxt few months before distribution and sell them after snapshot with profit)
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

When is the snapshot timetable ?
Anyone knows no?
krazyx

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Anyone knows no?

The snapshot of the Nxt blockchain happened on December 28th, 2017 at block height 1636363...
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Anyone knows no?

Snapshot was already happened last december 28, 2017 at block height 1636363. I will not forget that experienced that I did not slept and awake for 40hrs just to monitor my NXT.

smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Yep, as I told, they just need time for it.

I got a news that bittrex already got the codes and they will test it right now. So expected early next week IGNIS will list on bittrex and we will receive our IGNIS so patience guys, it's positive right now don't lose hope.
dark1jerk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

From what i understand the airdrop only distribure on 31 Dis onwards.

how about today? it is already January 30. And still IGNIS is not yet on Bittrex.
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

I see my ignis but wallet is under maintenance,probably today is the day finally...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: