Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9863 times)
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

I think we should exercise patience and wait because bittrex is a reputable exchange and they always stand by their words and fulfill their promise. I believe they will send the IGNIs soon because some people have confirmed that they received theirs and it will get to every body soon.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranquynhnhu2812

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

My problem with Bittrex is that they haven't come up with any announcement about IGNIS to your customers, even when they know many people loss money during the NXT Hardforks.
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

I had high hopes for the IGNIS. Now I regret that I did not sell all the coins when there was a good price. I think that this project is dead.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

they say it will be tomorrow 5, but I'm not very comfortable with it, bittrex does not give any announcements, receives and expects the NXT to recover and IGNIS to grow.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

they say it will be tomorrow 5, but I'm not very comfortable with it, bittrex does not give any announcements, receives and expects the NXT to recover and IGNIS to grow.

I do not believe, I think that the project is dead. I regret very much that I did not sell my coins at once. This year, very few projects will continue to exist.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6146

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

I had high hopes for the IGNIS. Now I regret that I did not sell all the coins when there was a good price. I think that this project is dead.
We should start a section about "Ardor/Ignis Obituaries". Grin

Seriously, do you think a project that fills weekly newsletters without problems, looks like a dead project?

In my opinion, Ardor/Ignis is one of the first projects that will see its bottom and recover. The start wasn't well timed as it just hit the first crash after a bubble, but long term I see good chances to return into the top 20 - even for Ignis. Wait until the ICO boom sees the final capitulation ...

What I hope, however, is that the development team keeps improving the consensus algorithm, and why not re-decentralize development and return to the GPL.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Bittrex and HitBTC does not yet distribution IGNIS token to the NXT holder, but other exchange like bitcoin.co.id distributed already. I hope soon these exchange distribution it so the price of Ignis can going up and my losses can to minimize because i bought NXT on the top.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Meanwhile, bitrex promised to apart citation their buyers with IGNIS apart when they control that thither is a full backed purse representing IGNIS.
PIMPdev

Activity: 582
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

The things here are not always going the direction we are with them to go unfortunately,  so by doing that I think I had some misunderstanding, and I only lost what I had.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Truly, most people including me got burn by nxt dump and also waiting for ignis, but one thing is that immediately bittrex distribute ignis, it will be dump. So I advice everybody to hodl ignis atleast for some time to earn a proper profit.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

IGNIS, reminding of this coin, it is something bad. Yeah, this very valuable coin at that time right now becomes so surprising. Yeah, the price is very dropped, more than what I have got the coins right now. Just a big hope that this coin can have higher price in some years later, not this year at least.
spopovss

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

IGNIS, reminding of this coin, it is something bad. Yeah, this very valuable coin at that time right now becomes so surprising. Yeah, the price is very dropped, more than what I have got the coins right now. Just a big hope that this coin can have higher price in some years later, not this year at least.

Many projects will die this year, I think until the end of the year there will be few working projects. IGNIS is no exception, I do not consider this project promising.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

i have always seen bittrex as a step ahead of every other exchanger as it terms and conditions are more  stern thereby removing all forms of unserious projects from their lists and also i have never head of their security been compromised before. I will go for bittrex anytime or day
adsduozn188

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Morelikely we wont receive any IGNIS from bittrex seems like we were scammed by this exchange,i decided to switch to Binance last week,Bittrex seems to be not like what it was ,its getting more corrupt,shame to the founders of bittrex what a waste of money.
spopovss

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

What news? Overnight, ARDOR rose by 44% and IGNIS by 16%. Increased trading volumes.
Or is the reason that the whole market has grown?

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6146

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

What news? Overnight, ARDOR rose by 44% and IGNIS by 16%. Increased trading volumes.

Very likely the pump is related to the news that Binance is listing Ardor.

However, Ignis isn't mentioned, which is a bit of a pity - remember: ARDR should be, in reality, only a "forging token", while Ignis is thought to be the main currency of the Ardor ecosystem. Getting Ignis listed on more places is therefore important for Ardor's success.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

Very likely the pump is related to the news that Binance is listing Ardor.

However, Ignis isn't mentioned, which is a bit of a pity - remember: ARDR should be, in reality, only a "forging token", while Ignis is thought to be the main currency of the Ardor ecosystem. Getting Ignis listed on more places is therefore important for Ardor's success.

Since the arrival of Ignis it seems people are yet to realized its importance. People are still more focus towards Ardor. Maybe it won't change overnight but sooner people will start to understand the importance of Ignis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

I seek that they can hold after some other time so they will hold up the cost back increments once more. other than that, the nxt cost is down as well and I see numerous individuals got pressure since they simply purchase a lot of nxt and they trust that they can get free ignis with the high cost. In any case, I imagine that IGNIS should likewise work with the trade to have their coin adde there, they should Pay the charge for posting ignis at the bittrex trade and work with bittrex to have it there
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I have never heard of ignis, what is the advantage of this exchange market?
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

Is it genuine that nobody has gotten any Ignis from bittrex yet? I' am as yet pausing. the Ignis is around 19$. It is decent to see it raising once more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: