Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's that unfair for those who don't have bitcoin in the future ?  (Read 538 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:09:00 PM

I think it's natural that those who do not have the trust of bitcoin do not have it, because we know that bitcoin can be obtained in various ways such as trade, investment and signature campaigns and can also work on captcha faucet to get bitcoin.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

it is fair, bitcoin is a risky investment, people bought it handle the risk, who did not buy have no risky. fair for everyone
Very fair. The thing is those who started earlier took more risk than those who are here now and the same goes for those who will be getting in when things are even getting better and the foundation is already strong. As far as I am concerned, everything is fair and it would even be worse for those who already have this opportunity now and then end up missing it.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

Large probability for bitcoin's price goes more higher.
Some people took the risk to make an invesment for the long-term, some others saw the true potential of Bitcoin and what it could mean for the world in the future, those who didn't want to get involved in bitcoin are the ones who will regret not getting into cryptos early. But is it unfair for those who have never heard of Bitcoin? no, it's their own fault for not being up to date to new techonologies, besides, bitcoin is no longer some underground tech unavailable to the public.
But we're still in the early stages of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, adoption is still in progress, bitcoin is still lacking legitimacy, and there are some issues that need to be fixed. But I believe that, regardless of the price, those who get into Bitcoin in the future are the ones who are going to enjoy being part of 'cryptocurrency era' since they won't have to deal with all the problems we're having right now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

They will have the opportunity in the different form. Actually the opportunities comes in the different form in the different time and we need to grab those , you can not blame anyone but yourself if you missed out( at that situation we called our self unlucky ). So I don't think that don't having bitcoin will be unfair anyway .

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

Bitcoin market value will continue to go up so long there are new adoption of bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Op, there is nothing like unfair for early bitcoin adopters and those that are yet to own some amount of bitcoin because it is not something secret.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

nothing about it is unfair.
bitcoin has never been something secret that limited people had access to! that is altcoins with premine and ICO and all that crap. from day one you could mine any block you wanted and get the reward, or you could have bought bitcoin as soon as it started having a value and be traded. you could have paid $1 and be a millionaire today.

if you haven't done that, you only have yourself to blame. and in a couple of years from now you will look back at this topic and blame yourself again since price is $1 million by then and you still won't have anything Cheesy
Nothing in the world is even fair and this is as fair as anything. You cannot compare early adopter to late adopters and if we both end up on equal ground, then that would even be more unfair to the early adopters as they believed in it more, stood their ground even when things were looking bleak and they gave it all the interest anyone can ever give, so nothing ia unfair at all.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

Is it fair that we take all this risk, endure all these ordeals, just to have jealous people speaking later that isnt fair they dont have more than us?

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:35:02 AM

All who have bitcoin want it to grow and prosper, those who do not have them, they want the price to be as low as possible to buy, and then sell. There are people who are not yet aware of the crypto currency, those people do not care how much bitcoin costs, so that all people are interested in the price of bitcoin being high.
At the end of the day, there would be different categories of people in the whole thing about cryptocurrency. Those who got the info, accepted it and took the risk are enjoying the benefit. Those who got the info, did nothing about it and then later noticed what they have missed and got in later on, then some who did not even get the information at all. However, that is life and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I really do not see how that is unfair. Anyone who cannot get now should definitely not blame anyone as those who are here now do not have two heads as information got them here and those who are here now apparently should not see those who bought in around 2009/2010 as unfair as everyone had equal chance and while they got the info, the opportunity and took it, some did not and same thing applies to the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

I don't think it is unfair for those people who don't have Bitcoin in the future rather it is the smartness and wiseness of the people who believed in the potential of Bitcoin and invested in it at right time. Bitcoin is rising at a very fast rate .No doubt some drops are also seen in it's price but these drops cannot effect the bright and positive future of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely reach new heights in future .I will advice those people who have still not invested in it to buy some BTC's now.I know the price is high but it is never too late to invest in it .You will surely earn huge profits .
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:58:47 AM

my advice is buy bitcoin while it's cheap and before we hit 1 million in 2 years
maybe not now cause as i see bitcoin is keep crashing which is not good to buy bitcoin , and maybe it will continue to crash until the year end, so i think much better to wait when bitcoin go to the lower and lower price  before to buy.  
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:58:27 AM

my advice is buy bitcoin while it's cheap and before we hit 1 million in 2 years
Best advise anyone can ever give.
With the way bitcoin is going or the news about bitcoin is spreading daily, with so many people getting the hint from news, anyone should definitely not have the chance to get in.

It is even easier now than few years ago when only the techie ones and those in the finance sector got the hint, but now, everyone have the chance and those who think they cannot afford it, at least there are other cryptocurrencies to purchase and who knows ?
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Well, on this topic you can argue for a long time, because everyone has his own opinion. The future is not far off. Since only two months have passed since people learned massively from the media that there is such a crypto currency as bitcoin
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Well, on this topic you can argue for a long time, because everyone has his own opinion. The future is not far off. Since only two months have passed since people learned massively from the media that there is such a crypto currency as bitcoin
Yet many people still choose to ignore bitcoin because of not believing in what it can do and how it can be helpful financially. Though bitcoin still have a long way to go for the future I still believe that it will continue to increase especially now that businesses are planning to implement it as well. Aside from that, possessing bitcoin in the future is a good advantage than those who do not have or will just start to have and for me it is not unfair. Other people possessing bitcoin than the other is just the fruit of their hard work and for believing in what bitcoin can do much earlier than the others.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

No, bitcoin is never restricted to buy, everyone is welcome to buy bitcoin and bitcoin also can be bought if don't have a lot of money, you can buy the tiny fraction of it, and buying bitcoin ia getting more and more easy, so I think bitcoin can be bought by all level of society, if that person dont own bitcoin in the future it's mean that is his fault to not believe in bitcoin
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

It's so unfair that my great great great great great grandfather could get an ounce of gold for $10.

So unfair!!
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Wouldn't it be even more unfair if the early adopters who actually stuck their necks out to make Bitcoin relevant weren't rewarded? At some point in the future, Bitcoin will be regarded as low risk, and low risk ventures rarely yield high returns. It's just standard economics at work.

I mean, I guess it kind of sucks how much easier it was to get Bitcoins back then, but Bitcoin was never really meant to equalize wealth -- just access to it. Just take the risk now and you'll still be much better off than even later adopters.

haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

Its not unfair, early people who adopt bitcoin took their risk also and spent time and money just to get what bitcoin is now or in the future, well they can still acquire bitcoin but it will cost them so much or they could get it a penny of it from other people but it wont make them rich unlike the early adopters.
milkshock100

Activity: 242
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

Let them buy alts
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Bitcoin is going to move up and to me the probability of it going up is higher than going down. As at today the bullish trends has been triger and I think it is heading towards  $18,000 and this may happen by the weekend. Bitcoin has that capacity to continue it upward movement and many fundamentals issue are coming up in it favor.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

Wouldn't it be even more unfair if the early adopters who actually stuck their necks out to make Bitcoin relevant weren't rewarded? At some point in the future, Bitcoin will be regarded as low risk, and low risk ventures rarely yield high returns. It's just standard economics at work. I mean, I guess it kind of sucks how much easier it was to get Bitcoins back then, but Bitcoin was never really meant to equalize wealth -- just access to it. Just take the risk now and you'll still be much better off than even later adopters.
The answer can be yes, can be no. It depends on future situations and conditions. We do not know how Bitcoin will be in the future. All we know is that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise to very high in the future. And people who save Bitcoin in the present, will get a lot of profit and can become rich. But we must know that Bitcoin is not the only source of economy or business or investment that can turn people into riches. There are so many other businesses out there that might be better than Bitcoin. Lots of other investments. So the answer is still uncertain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: