Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i have a bitcoin wallet.dat with more than 45 Btc in it but without password  (Read 987 times)
myapple (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

i bought the wallets from a friend
Caranthir

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

Sorry for my English, but I have to write this post...
He decided to sell it? Wallets with over 2 500 000$ inside? I bet he tried everything already, if not he's... stupid. I've send to you a PM's some time ago with offer to buy it for 200$ but now I realized that will be the stupidest thing what I can do in that situation. Look, maybe he sold you those wallets, but that doesn't mean that he still have a copy of them on his own PC and still trying to break a pass, or maybe he's selling it somewhere else. @myapple has send to me all wallets adresses, but I will not publish them if he dosen't want it. This is not a one wallet but 3 with around 150BTC received in 2010-2012. Encryption technology comes in second half of 2011, so wallets created before that date are only protected by passwords. But if passwords have over 12 characters with specials and numbers, then cracking even those wallets will be impossible without any hint about it.

0.5 BTC for a lottery ticket with almost unlimited numbers of combinations is an insane price! Lottery tickets costs around ~2$ (depends on lottery) and wining chance for even 20 000 000$ are much, MUCH higher than breaking those passwords... You should sell this for few $ to take a participants to your lottery game.

If those cracking services can't help you with them, then you should spread them for free, because those wallets will be worthless, even with that big amount of BTC inside it.

At the end of this post I will tell you something... Maybe you have a friends, but when a friend gives you an opportunity to gain a milions when he will get almost nothing, then are two options:
1. You have a friend on level over 9000
2. He's toying with you, because he tried everything already... or maybe he have a pass, or changed it to a pass with monster amount of characters and specials impossible to break them even if you meet a God and ask him for it, and now he selling it to make a much more money giving to others a hope to be a milionare so easily. That will be hellish.

But thats my theory, and my opinion about this.

PS. "Selling it for a cheaper price 0.5BTC"... I wonder how much you have paid for it...

Friends...
myapple (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

I think my friend has tried to get the password but not successfully
I do not think he has the password because the btc has been in the wallet a long time there are a lot of btc in it if he really really just want 0.5 btc he will face the possibility somebody break the password and take all the btc
He can easily have a lot of money and no reason to face the chance of losing a lot of money
That is why I think he really do not have the password since in so many years some will get it with the development of technology
rama_rao

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Is this really your friend's account or you bought a computer and you found a wallet on it?

Most probably the previous user of this computer might have stored their password somewhere on the computer itself. That might help you. You might have to use some services to analyze all deleted files on this computer to find some clues like txt files with email or passwords.

If that's not the case, it'd be really helpful what your friend might think the password is. Like if he thinks that it is a combination of some words or it is 10-16 characters long of there is a particular set of characters in the password somewhere or something. If nothing else, the only case is to try all possible passwords till 12-13 characters and if it doesn't work then we can lose all our hopes until our computational tech is so adv to crack that. It might take some decades.

You can mail me or skype me at milli2311ravi.000@gmail.com and we can discuss more and I think I might help you somehow.
ilLusivesAm

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I think my friend has tried to get the password but not successfully
I do not think he has the password because the btc has been in the wallet a long time there are a lot of btc in it if he really really just want 0.5 btc he will face the possibility somebody break the password and take all the btc
He can easily have a lot of money and no reason to face the chance of losing a lot of money
That is why I think he really do not have the password since in so many years some will get it with the development of technology

Can you DM me up the details...

...sAm
drogasi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

I've send you a PM
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:54:55 PM

OP is full of crap if he isn't willing to post the address. Probably full of crap anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: