Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: good time to take a rest from crypto  (Read 508 times)
VeeTeaSee (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

so many coins at ATH... isnt it a good time to buy fiat and take a rest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Almost all the altcoins are on an all time high, take a look at ethlend, it was an ico that the first price was less than $0,015 per coin, now it is $0,19 each one of them, what a crazy story right?
The same happens with the others who did more than 30, 40, 50 percent of increase today.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:33:28 AM

I think that's what many investors did before this Chtistmas, which affected the market really heavliy.

You know, it'll be nice to cash out and forget about crypto for a couple of weeks. Go to the country and have a rest, to make 2018 even more productive Cheesy
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:56 AM

I don't day-trade, I put some amounts in coins I believe in and leave it there long term but lately the alt market is crazy so I was tempted and gave into some smaller trades.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

Especially considering that is Christmas and new year eve holidays it can be good idea actually. Buy and have some rest. Because my family want me to spend time with them not with my computer during the holiday Smiley
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

Yes...it is good idea for old members of crypto world, but not for middle rangers. Of cause these tasks in the crypto world are very time consuming things. Everyone should take a break, at least for few weeks. Otherwise it is not good only for family, but also it will effect your trading also.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:15 AM

This is not a massive ATH. This is people embracing the crypto market as you can se the increase of the total market cap of this year. It is a fantastic rise and i think this is only the begining of this kind of coins. I saw users that keep saying that we are here to late because the market has allready matured and bitcoin increased and bla bla bla. This is the best time to be in crypto because this is were us, early adopters, can buy cheap and make huge proffit once new investors will be pouring in. And it has begun.
Also i saw many users saying it will be a huge correction and they are waiting for it from november. It will never come. The market only goes up. (Of course excluding the shitcoins)

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

It is good to be taking profit as these tokens increase, especially at 5X, 10X, because after and price pump there will be another correction to get back into the project.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:46:07 AM

8)There was a big drop just a few days ago, so I think it's a good time to buy now, because there will definitely be altcoin madness next year, but the madness hasn't come yet.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

Take profit and then buy limit lower so that the profit will maximize later. But if you dont have time for that just hold it for long term investment because in 2018 the crypto market will be bigger in volume and market cap becasue many more people will jump in to cryptocurrency market so the demand also will increasing.

bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

We all need some time to relax and think of other things beside crypto currencies and your investments, I guess I need some of that too. Some time on my own with family and dogs. Take some good rest and do fresh start in 2018  Grin  good luck

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

Only for the coins which just made a 10X or 100X rise - which are obvious pumps. otherwise I'd say that a quite cool period for NOT taking a rest.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:03 AM

Yes, I need to take a rest.
I spent too much time on cryptocurrency.
I traded too frequently.
I usually made 10-50% profit, but always missed 2x-10x opportunity.
I guess it is time to do it differently.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:07:19 AM

There is no too much altcoins, I think its just a confusion on the one to choose because I think some up coming altcoins are just a repetition of some previous coins. And moreover, if you feel and believe so many people are resting from cryptocurrency then now its a better time to buy coins. Because next year, there will be a massive rush in it. And by  that time it will be way too costly to purchase. Just remember when buying do not purchase shitcoins that will yearn no profit.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

I think because of the past season and the coming season the New year. Maybe they want to give us a moment of silence the moment of break in crypto to have time with the family. This is the time to mingle with your family, friends and love ones.
This is the time for love once you grab the opportunities to have it. Maybe this is the reason to that matter.
Time to relax crypto who wants and like it just a moment then in the year 2018 is a  New experience or maybe New prices of coins.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

Every coin have their own advantage so everything can possible.
For example : my people try to make tokenomy project and I try to invest some for it because if I support and others people too, the value will increase more higher !
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

There's no such thing as taking a rest from crypto. Everyone says they will take this rest, but for sure they will always check the status every now and then. Maybe they will not actually trade for a few days, but they will keep an eye on crypto every single day. Everybody is interested in making money and crypto is like a good book, you won't put it away just to take a rest.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

At this time of year it can be good to cash out relax and have some time away. In saying that altcoins are seeing great growth and if you do daily trading you will be missing some good opportunities.
If you have long term holds it would be a great time to go away and turn all notifications about cryptocurrency off. So hard watching the markets not to sell them.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

If you plan to withdraw some crypto into fiat in the short-term, then yes, now would be a good time.
However if you don't need the fiat urgently, then I would say don't take anything out... the problem with an ATH in crypto is that it is very quickly outdated. It's not so long ago that bitcoin was at an ATH of $5000.
favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

We are talking about ATH every month and this will never end until a big bang.
There are many potential coins and they are gainin  more power everyday checkout ripple chart its really hot!

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

Every now and then i tell myself i'm taking a rest, and each morning i make myself a cup of coffee and fire up coinmarketcap again. There are no brakes on this ride
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

if you want a long term investment, then this is the right time to buy.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

Almost all the altcoins are on an all time high, take a look at ethlend, it was an ico that the first price was less than $0,015 per coin, now it is $0,19 each one of them, what a crazy story right?
The same happens with the others who did more than 30, 40, 50 percent of increase today.

It is complete green day for every coin in my portfolio. That makes me so happy for end of the year.

I think it is logical idea to buy last coins of the year and then take couple of days rest with the family and keep some energy for the new year trading.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Well taking a break doesn't mean you are moving away from it. Now is the right time to take a break since most of the alts is hitting all time high i do think we should wait for it to dump a little and then come back to gain more profit.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

This is the indications that cryptocurrencies are moving forward for a new start after a huge dump in fast few days. I believe January 2018 will become another great days of all cryptocurrencies. And I know everyone in this community are looking forward and waiting for that time.
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

That's a good idea. Anyways, its holiday season so why not buy some fiat, take a rest, go on vacation and enjoy life for a moment. Anyhow, the prices now of BTC and Altcoins dropped. Its good to take a break while enjoying a cup of coffee.

helin9108

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

I dont think so at ATH all altcoins will cash heavily. i think if you are investing in any good altcoin for long term like 1-2 years , you can enter in any good altcoin at curent level too.And if you are a short term investor you can invest in some good altcoins which are still under performing the market.And this fluctuation of market is only because of Bitcoin hardfork and bitcoin's uncertain movement , if this condition be stable all altcoins will fly more higher.

MMostaza

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

I think that the feeling among investors, of wanting to know how all this is going to end or be stabilised, is growing. Mixing this with "yeah we are ending the year", I believe is a good moment to take a rest for a while, and just observe what is going to happen in one month ahead. And rethink my own way to get related with Bitcoin, and maybe try new things next year.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Cash is also a position. If you already have enough gains to satisfy you, get some of your gains and position it to cash or usdt.
Once the alts you liked dipped, then buy.  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

There is no rest in the world of Crypto, there is only the moment you establish a strategy for this, a good rest is sometimes good to release the pressure and move on, there are several currencies we can choose long-term and rest, Waves, Stratis, Neo, are examples.
omitusaf

Activity: 280

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Yeah there are. Many good ones as well as bad ones. For me, I'll just invest in few good ones with long term growth and sustainability and face other things. Enough of this crypto craze Cheesy

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

Best time to sell alts amd stick with BTC when the alts got corrections,you will lose a lot.

Carmen01

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

I will take rest if i buy already the coins that i want for long term that i trust and if i don't have campaign but i think that's not gonna happen so i still do buy little by little then if i earn already big like my financial is already secure i will stop to find jobs here like take rest in crypto,all we want in life is good future so i dream to be like that so i will stop to work until it's already happen.

cryptochr

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

I recommend you leave your initial investment there, and withdraw your profits.
If you want to make some more then begin trading or invest in an upcoming ICO.
Pleione527

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

Seems many did the same stuff during the holiday season and now having fun out there leaving cryptos for quite sometime they probably back into the old cycle after the break as well as all alts and bitcoin will go pumping again. As for me I take the opportunity to invest now while bitcoin value continue to drops I think keeping it for a couple of weeks will surely give high return.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

The question you asked is a good one. I personally take a rest from crypto regularly, for example in each 2 months I take a rest of around 2 weeks, putting my money to Waves, Nav, ETC, BTC and some other big market cap coins. After that, it becomes a fresh start.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

its a good idea since many coins having a big correction now. but maybe not converting to fiat but to other stable good coins that did not have pumped in December or ones like ADA that was pumped but is not having a big correction like other pumps and actually looks like going to have another jump
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

Virtually all of them, except some few ones that are still undervalued right now while the devs are working different ways out. This ATH I believe may not last and some of them are going to be taking a huge dip in upcoming months, and that would be a good time to get back in or take some part of the profit from the pumped alts and invest in the ones with low value.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

Every investor has its own interests. Crypto market is changeable and cashing all to FIAT money for some of the investors is the opportunity. For others, the opportunity is the transfers of the others that are causing the market crash and with that situations, it is providing them the means to buy the coins for the lower price. 2018 will bring wonders to the crypto world and investors and traders that ain't taking a break will be "given a smile" because the coins will target high next year. Trading requires time and time is also a money. Some of the people are tired of the constant changes and they are satisfied with the current situation of the coins growth. Like I said, everyone thinks individually and you must decide for yourself are you willing to trade all of the coins that will maybe achieve greater prices next year for the FIAT money that is not changeable.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

Rest when you succeed ,trade when your portfolio is down,buy on the dips sell on the peaks.

akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

In my view it is not the time to rest from crypto. This is right time for trading in crypto but not for investment. However the investment is coming from all over the world and there is no chance to dip the crypto market.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

I don't think it's time to sell alcoins and bitcoin.... I think that 2018 will  be year where bitcoin will become mainstream and so also alcoins...
colacat1111

Activity: 133

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

Actually, I think the main cryptocurrencies including btc, ETH, xrp will have a rest, it is show time for other altcoins including some new promising coins, such as brd and avt.

sunno330

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Alt coin now lives in unstable conditions. Moreover, many new coins are being edited in the market. You can use the signals if you want. It works for a long time. If you are a trader.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

Why to take rest on that Embarrassed.i think its Time to Rush and Catch those Currency
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:45 PM

Everyone has a period of rest from crypto. New Year’s Eve  is a great time for it)

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Especially considering that is Christmas and new year eve holidays it can be good idea actually. Buy and have some rest. Because my family want me to spend time with them not with my computer during the holiday Smiley
It really seems like a good idea but I would not advise going all out into fiat. Sure, a lot of them may still reduce a whole lot, but no one knows if this would be the case, but looking at the trend for years now, most of these alts usually take some fall while entering the new year, but I guess we just have to wait and see how they all turn out eventually, but it is good to take some rest anyway.

Taking rest will be depending on how you really want to see them. Yes, a lot of them has really attained a huge ATH and the best way it looks now, is to take some of the free money and wait to buy back at dips as most of them would be experiencing some huge corrections anyway, but no one really knows, so i t might be good not to rush into taking the quick way out and just look out for trends so you do not go selling cheaper.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

It's always a time to buy fiats and take a rest. The question is when to do it to get maximume profit. We all here are rising crypto saves to exchange them one day to fiats and use them on buying some n ice stuff and opening your own firm and whatever.
poketis22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

There is no time to rest for earning crypto currency, you have to work constantly, only then you can become a millionaire, you can only do not big breaks, and you should not change all alcoitins for paper money, since paper money will never give such interest as alcoctoin!
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

If you already have a good portfolio that's good time to rest and hold for a bit while traders return from christmas and new year holidays. But if you are new to industry it's good time to study basics right now
shaun98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

I think it is good to sell some off and convert it to fiat, one can only stay focused on this bull market for such a long time. However, I personally am selling part of my alts for Bitcoin, and planning on holding it for the long term.

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

Never rest in Crypto, If you do so, you're lost! There is a recent hype about the photography company Kodak, check it out. Maybe a good investment in the early stage.
Praesidium

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

It is really hard to rest in crypto because every moment there something big is happening like pumping and dumping, meanwheil of you really do want to rest maybe buy some low cost coins and hold onto them until they pump hard so that you still have profits while resting
hx6688

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

watch out the trend, maybe it is the chance to buy in. Crypto market move fast, take break wisely Smiley
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

I don't think its a good idea to retire on this. Although we are seeing a lot of ATH on altcoins, we still expect to get even more. So better to hodl for a while.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

I will not relax until I have enough to help my family with all their needs. Many of you have made big gains so you can afford to cash out big portions of your wealth. I am just about on the cusp of reaping some rewards in some of my tokens I hold, so I want to wait as they have still quite a bit of leg room to grow further over the next three months, then I will assess, if I reach a certain target to liquidate a portion of my holdings to do some things for the family in real life and keep working in crypto and adding to grow our capital.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
delitte

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

For me the good time to take rest on cryptocurrency is when I'm not able enough to do trading or bounty campaign and enjoy life while I'm in my retirement life.
Cryptocurrency doesn't stop because the world hasn't embraced it yet so that's why I never stop earning money through in any ways because I need to plan and prepare ahead for my children.

delitte

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

I don't think its a good idea to retire on this. Although we are seeing a lot of ATH on altcoins, we still expect to get even more. So better to hodl for a while.

Yes, indeed. Retiring from earning through Cryptocurrency is not that good idea while we're able to because life doesn't stop there and we need to earn, save, plan ahead for our future and for our children do that they will have abundant life after we retire.
Cryptocurrency will be the best way to earn than doing local business in this generation.

alt-fire

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

no time to rest
those who came to the crypto market  5 years ago can rest Grin
I need 1-2 years buy and hold, and i can rest
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

money never sleeps. if you wanna make it , you gotta put in the time.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

I don't want to have a rest and I want to make more money. But I will buy in some that I think is very promising and hold them for a long time. I will use this time to enjoy the good time of our new year holiday.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Stay with bitcoin and switch to fiat in september , how would do like this if i had many bitcoin , otherwise you can reinvest in some other great project like eidoo!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Its not a good decision for now because there are still some surprises coming up in the crypto world. It will be a good thing to be a stake holder in the crypto world.

denysrodman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

While your portfolio with the market stands still, Sand Coin makes + 156%. And many still say that crypto-currencies are not a bubble  Grin
buytheeffinD

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

I don't think so Tim. It appears that now is the best time to be involved and one should go on vacation during a bear market. I don't love being at my computer all day but I love knowing next year when it is cold in my country I will be somewhere warm due to working hard now.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

As far as i am concerned, too many fishes in the ocean should not scare me should not stop me from fishing. I think it is only showing some credence to cryptocurrency world. I advise that you don't take a rest yet

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Yes, indeed. Retiring from earning through Cryptocurrency is not that good idea while we're able to because life doesn't stop there and we need to earn, save, plan ahead for our future and for our children do that they will have abundant life after we retire.
Cryptocurrency will be the best way to earn than doing local business in this generation.

Correct. Unless you stop eating then earning through crypto's should not be stopped. More likely, you should give it more time to earn a lot because its been pumping high.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

The fact is that if you save a lot and you keep spending what you have in your wallet without working to replace what you have spend ,you will be in short of cash in less than  no time,but you can take a little rest and go back to work.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

I don't day-trade, I put some amounts in coins I believe in and leave it there long term but lately the alt market is crazy so I was tempted and gave into some smaller trades.
Certainly, the best and easy way to keep earning big in this industry. As long as you know that what you are holding is good enough to keep you going, then you can always get the best from it. A lot of those alts with good products and good team will still do very well in the market for a long time, and it would still take some years before we start seeing plenty alts taking the huge dip and some even being thrown out.

The fact is that if you save a lot and you keep spending what you have in your wallet without working to replace what you have spend ,you will be in short of cash in less than  no time,but you can take a little rest and go back to work.
Means for time being you ask to take rest and ask to come back after some time ? What are changes you are expecting in between time. We cannot be sure anything to change drastically in that period then taking rest does not sound good for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

I don't want to have a rest and I want to make more money. But I will buy in some that I think is very promising and hold them for a long time. I will use this time to enjoy the good time of our new year holiday.

we're doing the work because they do not break them so I just got a better deal
buhna

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

What do you mean about take rest from alternative coins? Are you only engaged in bitcoin? Or coins of the first echelon too? So you can continue to deal only with it and not take into account the remaining new coins. Of course it is impossible to cover everything at the same time - there is not enough physical strength or money. But crypto is a world where everything happens too quickly, and then people regret that they did not buy it for 1 dollar, and now it costs 100 dollars.

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

As of the moment, dince I am just starting to learn about altcoins, I think it is not a good idea for me to stop just as yet. I still have a lot of things to lesrn and I need to work really hard so I can start earning.

ngerok

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

no it's time to buy a coin because the coin is currently down and I think there's no word of rest for a profit
Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I think there's no such good time to rest on cryptocurrency while you are able because when you spend your money it will not come back unless you have multiple sources of income.
Currently I have almost $100,000 cryptocurrency assets today but I still able to give efforts on signature bounty campaigns and such.

speakoo

Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

If you are freedom at your finance , then do what ever you want , I am on the way not , so wish you have a good vocation.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Successful people will never rest unless they already get what they are heading.
Take a break when there is a time, no need to worry about the fluctuating altcoin movement
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I don't think we are anywhere near a high for the crypto industry. Selling now would be a mistake IMO.

It's really feels tragic when you experience sudden dump of your coins that you just realized back few days ago it was doubled and today it was in half but cryptocurrency isn't stable as we're expecting because indeed the volatility is so high and in any minute it will pump or dump.
But for me, I'm still holding it whether it pump or dump, because it's for a long term investments.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Successful people will never rest unless they already get what they are heading.
Take a break when there is a time, no need to worry about the fluctuating altcoin movement

Make sure if you rest you will get money while you sleep because Cryptocurrency is one of the best thing happened in my life as I'll be able to buy a house, but a car and travel the world. I'm having so much fun with it that's why I'm not planning to take a rest as long as I'm able to do so like day trading and joining signature bounty campaigns.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

If you are freedom at your finance , then do what ever you want , I am on the way not , so wish you have a good vocation.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency offers me the feeling of having a financial freedom, earning while you're at sleep and gives you an unimaginable rewards like you could buy a good house, but your favorite car, travel the world and many more.
Don't quit or owning to retire but continue to earn through Cryptocurrency as long as you're able.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: