Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: good time to take a rest from crypto  (Read 512 times)
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

Every now and then i tell myself i'm taking a rest, and each morning i make myself a cup of coffee and fire up coinmarketcap again. There are no brakes on this ride
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

if you want a long term investment, then this is the right time to buy.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

Almost all the altcoins are on an all time high, take a look at ethlend, it was an ico that the first price was less than $0,015 per coin, now it is $0,19 each one of them, what a crazy story right?
The same happens with the others who did more than 30, 40, 50 percent of increase today.

It is complete green day for every coin in my portfolio. That makes me so happy for end of the year.

I think it is logical idea to buy last coins of the year and then take couple of days rest with the family and keep some energy for the new year trading.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Well taking a break doesn't mean you are moving away from it. Now is the right time to take a break since most of the alts is hitting all time high i do think we should wait for it to dump a little and then come back to gain more profit.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Almost all the altcoins are on an all time high, take a look at ethlend, it was an ico that the first price was less than $0,015 per coin, now it is $0,19 each one of them, what a crazy story right?
The same happens with the others who did more than 30, 40, 50 percent of increase today.

This is the indications that cryptocurrencies are moving forward for a new start after a huge dump in fast few days. I believe January 2018 will become another great days of all cryptocurrencies. And I know everyone in this community are looking forward and waiting for that time.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

so many coins at ATH... isnt it a good time to buy fiat and take a rest?

That's a good idea. Anyways, its holiday season so why not buy some fiat, take a rest, go on vacation and enjoy life for a moment. Anyhow, the prices now of BTC and Altcoins dropped. Its good to take a break while enjoying a cup of coffee.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

I dont think so at ATH all altcoins will cash heavily. i think if you are investing in any good altcoin for long term like 1-2 years , you can enter in any good altcoin at curent level too.And if you are a short term investor you can invest in some good altcoins which are still under performing the market.And this fluctuation of market is only because of Bitcoin hardfork and bitcoin's uncertain movement , if this condition be stable all altcoins will fly more higher.

MMostaza

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

I think that the feeling among investors, of wanting to know how all this is going to end or be stabilised, is growing. Mixing this with "yeah we are ending the year", I believe is a good moment to take a rest for a while, and just observe what is going to happen in one month ahead. And rethink my own way to get related with Bitcoin, and maybe try new things next year.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Cash is also a position. If you already have enough gains to satisfy you, get some of your gains and position it to cash or usdt.
Once the alts you liked dipped, then buy.  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

There is no rest in the world of Crypto, there is only the moment you establish a strategy for this, a good rest is sometimes good to release the pressure and move on, there are several currencies we can choose long-term and rest, Waves, Stratis, Neo, are examples.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Yeah there are. Many good ones as well as bad ones. For me, I'll just invest in few good ones with long term growth and sustainability and face other things. Enough of this crypto craze Cheesy

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

Best time to sell alts amd stick with BTC when the alts got corrections,you will lose a lot.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

I will take rest if i buy already the coins that i want for long term that i trust and if i don't have campaign but i think that's not gonna happen so i still do buy little by little then if i earn already big like my financial is already secure i will stop to find jobs here like take rest in crypto,all we want in life is good future so i dream to be like that so i will stop to work until it's already happen.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

I recommend you leave your initial investment there, and withdraw your profits.
If you want to make some more then begin trading or invest in an upcoming ICO.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

Seems many did the same stuff during the holiday season and now having fun out there leaving cryptos for quite sometime they probably back into the old cycle after the break as well as all alts and bitcoin will go pumping again. As for me I take the opportunity to invest now while bitcoin value continue to drops I think keeping it for a couple of weeks will surely give high return.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

The question you asked is a good one. I personally take a rest from crypto regularly, for example in each 2 months I take a rest of around 2 weeks, putting my money to Waves, Nav, ETC, BTC and some other big market cap coins. After that, it becomes a fresh start.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

its a good idea since many coins having a big correction now. but maybe not converting to fiat but to other stable good coins that did not have pumped in December or ones like ADA that was pumped but is not having a big correction like other pumps and actually looks like going to have another jump
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

Virtually all of them, except some few ones that are still undervalued right now while the devs are working different ways out. This ATH I believe may not last and some of them are going to be taking a huge dip in upcoming months, and that would be a good time to get back in or take some part of the profit from the pumped alts and invest in the ones with low value.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

Every investor has its own interests. Crypto market is changeable and cashing all to FIAT money for some of the investors is the opportunity. For others, the opportunity is the transfers of the others that are causing the market crash and with that situations, it is providing them the means to buy the coins for the lower price. 2018 will bring wonders to the crypto world and investors and traders that ain't taking a break will be "given a smile" because the coins will target high next year. Trading requires time and time is also a money. Some of the people are tired of the constant changes and they are satisfied with the current situation of the coins growth. Like I said, everyone thinks individually and you must decide for yourself are you willing to trade all of the coins that will maybe achieve greater prices next year for the FIAT money that is not changeable.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

Rest when you succeed ,trade when your portfolio is down,buy on the dips sell on the peaks.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: