Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: good time to take a rest from crypto  (Read 512 times)
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

I don't want to have a rest and I want to make more money. But I will buy in some that I think is very promising and hold them for a long time. I will use this time to enjoy the good time of our new year holiday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Stay with bitcoin and switch to fiat in september , how would do like this if i had many bitcoin , otherwise you can reinvest in some other great project like eidoo!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Its not a good decision for now because there are still some surprises coming up in the crypto world. It will be a good thing to be a stake holder in the crypto world.

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

While your portfolio with the market stands still, Sand Coin makes + 156%. And many still say that crypto-currencies are not a bubble  Grin
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

I don't think so Tim. It appears that now is the best time to be involved and one should go on vacation during a bear market. I don't love being at my computer all day but I love knowing next year when it is cold in my country I will be somewhere warm due to working hard now.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

so many coins at ATH... isnt it a good time to buy fiat and take a rest?

As far as i am concerned, too many fishes in the ocean should not scare me should not stop me from fishing. I think it is only showing some credence to cryptocurrency world. I advise that you don't take a rest yet

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Harlequill32

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

I don't think its a good idea to retire on this. Although we are seeing a lot of ATH on altcoins, we still expect to get even more. So better to hodl for a while.

Yes, indeed. Retiring from earning through Cryptocurrency is not that good idea while we're able to because life doesn't stop there and we need to earn, save, plan ahead for our future and for our children do that they will have abundant life after we retire.
Cryptocurrency will be the best way to earn than doing local business in this generation.

Correct. Unless you stop eating then earning through crypto's should not be stopped. More likely, you should give it more time to earn a lot because its been pumping high.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

The fact is that if you save a lot and you keep spending what you have in your wallet without working to replace what you have spend ,you will be in short of cash in less than  no time,but you can take a little rest and go back to work.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

I don't day-trade, I put some amounts in coins I believe in and leave it there long term but lately the alt market is crazy so I was tempted and gave into some smaller trades.
Certainly, the best and easy way to keep earning big in this industry. As long as you know that what you are holding is good enough to keep you going, then you can always get the best from it. A lot of those alts with good products and good team will still do very well in the market for a long time, and it would still take some years before we start seeing plenty alts taking the huge dip and some even being thrown out.

The fact is that if you save a lot and you keep spending what you have in your wallet without working to replace what you have spend ,you will be in short of cash in less than  no time,but you can take a little rest and go back to work.
Means for time being you ask to take rest and ask to come back after some time ? What are changes you are expecting in between time. We cannot be sure anything to change drastically in that period then taking rest does not sound good for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

I don't want to have a rest and I want to make more money. But I will buy in some that I think is very promising and hold them for a long time. I will use this time to enjoy the good time of our new year holiday.

we're doing the work because they do not break them so I just got a better deal
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

What do you mean about take rest from alternative coins? Are you only engaged in bitcoin? Or coins of the first echelon too? So you can continue to deal only with it and not take into account the remaining new coins. Of course it is impossible to cover everything at the same time - there is not enough physical strength or money. But crypto is a world where everything happens too quickly, and then people regret that they did not buy it for 1 dollar, and now it costs 100 dollars.

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

As of the moment, dince I am just starting to learn about altcoins, I think it is not a good idea for me to stop just as yet. I still have a lot of things to lesrn and I need to work really hard so I can start earning.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

no it's time to buy a coin because the coin is currently down and I think there's no word of rest for a profit
Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I think there's no such good time to rest on cryptocurrency while you are able because when you spend your money it will not come back unless you have multiple sources of income.
Currently I have almost $100,000 cryptocurrency assets today but I still able to give efforts on signature bounty campaigns and such.

speakoo

Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

If you are freedom at your finance , then do what ever you want , I am on the way not , so wish you have a good vocation.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Successful people will never rest unless they already get what they are heading.
Take a break when there is a time, no need to worry about the fluctuating altcoin movement
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I don't think we are anywhere near a high for the crypto industry. Selling now would be a mistake IMO.

It's really feels tragic when you experience sudden dump of your coins that you just realized back few days ago it was doubled and today it was in half but cryptocurrency isn't stable as we're expecting because indeed the volatility is so high and in any minute it will pump or dump.
But for me, I'm still holding it whether it pump or dump, because it's for a long term investments.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Successful people will never rest unless they already get what they are heading.
Take a break when there is a time, no need to worry about the fluctuating altcoin movement

Make sure if you rest you will get money while you sleep because Cryptocurrency is one of the best thing happened in my life as I'll be able to buy a house, but a car and travel the world. I'm having so much fun with it that's why I'm not planning to take a rest as long as I'm able to do so like day trading and joining signature bounty campaigns.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

If you are freedom at your finance , then do what ever you want , I am on the way not , so wish you have a good vocation.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency offers me the feeling of having a financial freedom, earning while you're at sleep and gives you an unimaginable rewards like you could buy a good house, but your favorite car, travel the world and many more.
Don't quit or owning to retire but continue to earn through Cryptocurrency as long as you're able.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: