Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DUMP KOINEX IMMEDIATELY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE  (Read 515 times)
saurabh (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

Hello Everyone

This is to inform everyone according to current INR withdrawal halt from Koinex its an indication that they are going to run away but they still claim that they are leader in digital assets trading in India,  They played very smart by offering very less fees instant deposits and withdrawals but now they have very good volume to run away or force high fees on users.

They mentioned INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 30-12-2017 but they always lied everyday they changed the date to next day , But now on their Facebook page they have mentioned  INR withdrawals are halted until further notice as communicated by our payments partner.

HENCE I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO WITHDRAW THE CRYPTO ASSETS AND BE SAFE BEFORE THEY HALT THE CRYPTO WITHDRAWALS AS WELL.

Digital Currency is the future
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

Honestly, I don't think they are trying to run away with all user's funds INR or Crypto.. They ve only recently got a huge angel investment so I don't see a reason that they will take everything and run. There are some issues with the site itself other than withdrawal.. I had a tough time signing in.. I hope they get everything working asap and as with all the stuff happening in the crypto world as far as i ve seen, it is essential to keep your funds safe, so I have moved everything to my personal wallet.
saurabh (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:39:22 AM

Honestly, I don't think they are trying to run away with all user's funds INR or Crypto.. They ve only recently got a huge angel investment so I don't see a reason that they will take everything and run. There are some issues with the site itself other than withdrawal.. I had a tough time signing in.. I hope they get everything working asap and as with all the stuff happening in the crypto world as far as i ve seen, it is essential to keep your funds safe, so I have moved everything to my personal wallet.

Maybe they are not trying to run away we would only know in the coming days. But still charging 2.36% per transaction is NOT acceptable.

Now traders are unable to login including me Check their face book page lot of traders are complaining. so if you have your assets with them just prey that they should not run away.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

2% in and 2% out .. well that's pretty bad on top of premium Indian Exchange price .

tcsmate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

So u r saying funded companies dont run away? Get a life man. Whichever way u look at it 2% + charges for NEFT - is daylight robbery.
Rachana1318

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Found this article, might be useful for u guys. You guys can also sign the petition for making cryptocurrencies legal in India. The link is in the article itself.

www.finallyjobless.com/indian-crypto-exchanges-stop-instant-deposits-withdrawals-inr/
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

I think we should give them little time as it was not their fault, partnered banks started charging suddenly and no one would give from their pocket, right?
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Hello Everyone

This is to inform everyone according to current INR withdrawal halt from Koinex its an indication that they are going to run away but they still claim that they are leader in digital assets trading in India,  They played very smart by offering very less fees instant deposits and withdrawals but now they have very good volume to run away or force high fees on users.

They mentioned INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 30-12-2017 but they always lied everyday they changed the date to next day , But now on their Facebook page they have mentioned  INR withdrawals are halted until further notice as communicated by our payments partner.

HENCE I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO WITHDRAW THE CRYPTO ASSETS AND BE SAFE BEFORE THEY HALT THE CRYPTO WITHDRAWALS AS WELL.

Don't create FOMO without any details. You are a newbie that why you are saying such details.
vr_bc

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

They say INR Withdrawals are restored..but i don't see any change..i am still yet to get my money back. my Withdrawal request is still pending status. May be Deposits might work, because that is what they want Grin..Not atall reliable please don't make any fresh deposits
saurabh (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Hello Everyone

Don't create FOMO without any details. You are a newbie that why you are saying such details.

Do your research how many people are suffering because of Koinex on top of that I am not newbie I have been with bitcoins since the beginning when you may not have heard it , I have mined 4067 Bitcoins since the birth of bitcoin.

So mind your tongue

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Hello Everyone

Do your research how many people are suffering because of Koinex on top of that I am not newbie I have been with bitcoins since the beginning when you may not have heard it , I have mined 4067 Bitcoins since the birth of bitcoin.

So mind your tongue

How is Koinex treating now ? i mean withdrawals fast now ? or still pending and halts .

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Hello Everyone

So mind your tongue

Haha..Dude..Seriously, You don't give a rebuttal on internet saying I have mined ~4K bitcoins. You'll soon have hackers to defend from. How many did you sell off at 12$ then??
Anyways, none of my business. Just saw your profile and wanted to say that please use SegWit wallet. That way you help the network and your BTC has a better chance of growing in value.
Here's a link to make a backward compatible segwit wallet with Electrum:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/7llnll/here_is_how_to_create_segwit_bip49_wallets_and/
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

Hello Everyone

So mind your tongue

Haha..Dude..Seriously, You don't give a rebuttal on internet saying I have mined ~4K bitcoins. You'll soon have hackers to defend from. How many did you sell off at 12$ then??
Anyways, none of my business. Just saw your profile and wanted to say that please use SegWit wallet. That way you help the network and your BTC has a better chance of growing in value.
Here's a link to make a backward compatible segwit wallet with Electrum:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/7llnll/here_is_how_to_create_segwit_bip49_wallets_and/

you took his joke seriously ??
to prove himself right , one can go to any level and show that i am more expert than you / more richer than you .
arguments without any motive . kids .

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

Seems like INR withdrawal DISABLED in Koinex at the moment ..

cointalksindia.com

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Now no new exchanges can be registered in india .  Smiley
nathanbryce

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

I've been having problems with koinex since november. Their customer support is the worst. I mean the grocery store near my house has a better response when it comes to replying to customer support. Leave it before it's too late.
dineshary

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Rise and Fall of Koinex. yes.. worst support for a big exchange.

I am not trading anything in koinex until they fix withdrawals.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

I see this on their site right now:

Code:
INR Withdrawals Update: INR withdrawals will be enabled tonight on the platform at 01.00 AM (on January 31, 2018).
Important points to note: INR 5 lakhs per transaction, INR 20 lakhs per user account per day, Transactions will be processed within 2 - 4 bank working days

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

I see this on their site right now:

Code:
INR Withdrawals Update: INR withdrawals will be enabled tonight on the platform at 01.00 AM (on January 31, 2018).
Important points to note: INR 5 lakhs per transaction, INR 20 lakhs per user account per day, Transactions will be processed within 2 - 4 bank working days

Just placed stuck money withdrawal request , lets see how many days it take to hit bank .

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Yes People creating some fake FUDs. Koinex have given quite a decent reply by enabling INR withdrawals. I still think its the leading digital asset exchange of India. If you leave aside the mobile app advantage with Zebpay. Koinex enjoys monopoly in all other aspects. Its even the largest exchange for trade of XRP in India even gone to top 20 in XRP trade all around the world. I have quite too much hopes from Koinex it can be among the big bits of the world representing INR trades but what I think is they should also come up with BTC to alts trading pairs.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: