Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple more valuable than Ethereum  (Read 538 times)
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Ripple is now crypto rank 2: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Grin

anthi

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

because of the coinbase rumor or why that recent pump?

send 2 btc, get 1 back :p
bc1q0zvjvfzyl8792pemrgdkrg78z7fm4e6m6nztmr
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

Grin

I think in terms of the market capital value then Ripple is the second to Ethereum that holds overall market value especially when Ripple will be going to increase their coin price then surely it will replace Ethereum on its seat as the leader of Altcoins.

AppliedOptimal
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

Well that sucks. This goes to show you that when I think about selling, I should be buying. And when I think about buying, I should be selling.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

Do i read that right?

Ripple has a supply of 38.74 billion

If so the price will never go too high will it?
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

because of the coinbase rumor or why that recent pump?
It's all tied up on the rumors about the work that Japan and Korea are doing, testing their sisters and if it is successful, it's just the beginning of growth Smiley
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

This is crazy  Shocked

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

Grin

XRP was sitting at much too low a price for a long time. It was always going to shoot up suddenly, and this is it, an almost exact repitition of what happened in May. The question now I suppose is where will it stabilise? We are still nowhere near full potential for XRP - once it becomes (if it becomes) the standard for international banking it can quite easily displace bitcoin as number 1 in cap... and that will likely be another very abrupt and almost vertical rise following a lengthy fallow period.
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

The recent correction threw it back to 3th place. Cool

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Its actually quite amazing to see Ripple at No2 spot in the market. If it carries on at this pace, it will be the future Altcoin. I believe XRP has the most potential of all coins.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

Grin
There is really no explanation for this weird sudden acceptance of ripple, except the fact that it had a high increase rate compared to any cryptocurrency release, a lot of people have high hopes for it and they think that it might be a good investment in the future, and they don't want to make the same mistake for bitcoin or any other currency, and that is not getting as much coins as they could when its price was low, i really don't know why they prefer it over other coins, from what I read it is no different from them, it does not have any new ideas to bring to the market.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Grin
There is really no explanation for this weird sudden acceptance of ripple, except the fact that it had a high increase rate compared to any cryptocurrency release, a lot of people have high hopes for it and they think that it might be a good investment in the future, and they don't want to make the same mistake for bitcoin or any other currency, and that is not getting as much coins as they could when its price was low, i really don't know why they prefer it over other coins, from what I read it is no different from them, it does not have any new ideas to bring to the market.
Yes its true, events like XRP increase drastically is no new in crypto trading and this due to number of investors and amount they invest. Maybe what happenned is when someone saw the potential XRP , other follow also .

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

I also appreciate the potential of XRP. Predictions in the future it will also raise prices further.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

The recent correction threw it back to 3th place. Cool

yes position 3 but according to the capitalization ripple is overtaking ethereum!  We cannot deny it. Wink

zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

This has already happened with ripple, I do not think that this pгmp will last long.
Its real price is certainly higher than now, but I do not think that the ripple will reach above 20,000 this time
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

Well that sucks. This goes to show you that when I think about selling, I should be buying. And when I think about buying, I should be selling.
things like that also often happen to me, I can also say I was always in the wrong time to buy and sell. it makes me lose most of what I have.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

no, ripple is still in position 3 in cmc. there is still a difference of 4 billion dollars and this is a big enough number to shift the position of ethereum.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

Grin

I was being a top 4 crypto currency for a longtime but since we find the dump in bitcoin and ethereum price rate. There are many people invested on ripple, monero, waves and other cheap currencies. That is the reason we all find the sudden bump of cheap cpons when the other altcoins are growing in the price chart.
Now ethereum value again started bumping we may find situation back to normal as well see in last week or before.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

No surprise if you ask me, Ripple has been rising very steadily over the last week, and i believe it will rise more until end of year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

Whales always think the opposite,ripple is indeed has more advance features than ethereum,maybe in the future the value of ripple will skyrocket!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: