Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good advice?  (Read 651 times)
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

Bitcoin prices increase in rocket speed, the price loss at the same speed. I agreed with you "there's a big risk...what to do?." Without risk, something big can not be achieved.
If you've 10BTC convert 5BTC into fiat and wait until the remainder is reaching to 10BTC and do the same again.
The idea is very nice to you. Not only Bitcoin but also other coin keep the same.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

If you are asking if it is a good advice to sell the half and save the other half, well it depends on what you really want. If you want to convert it to money and use it, and keep half of your btc.
No I won’t be in favor to sell your bitcoin right now as price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so don’t lose your chance for profit try to buy some bitcoin save instead of selling it, bitcoin is good only to hold for long time as this way you will earn high amount of profit, if you are in need of money you can use cash only but don’t sell your bitcoin, as much as you will save you will get profit at the end.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

If you are asking if it is a good advice to sell the half and save the other half, well it depends on what you really want. If you want to convert it to money and use it, and keep half of your btc.
No I won’t be in favor to sell your bitcoin right now as price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so don’t lose your chance for profit try to buy some bitcoin save instead of selling it, bitcoin is good only to hold for long time as this way you will earn high amount of profit, if you are in need of money you can use cash only but don’t sell your bitcoin, as much as you will save you will get profit at the end.

I agree, but, how long will you withhold bitcoin? I'm not so sure that many can withstand the bitcoin they have. you're better off trading bitcoin than holding bitcoin until the time you do not know.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Yes, that's a good suggestion and I also do the same thing, if it is bitcoin up and its time is right to sell it. I always sell some bitcoin I have, and hold some bitcoin that I milki, until the price rises higher.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

I won't be in support to offer your bitcoin at the present time as cost of bitcoin is expanding increasingly so don't lose your possibility revenue driven attempt to get some bitcoin spare as opposed to offering it, bitcoin is great just to hold for long time as along these lines you will gain high measure of benefit, on the off chance that you need cash you can utilize money just yet don't offer your bitcoin, as much as you will spare you will get benefit toward the end.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Bitcoin price is rising up in rocket speed and penny-pinching mind is always yelling that hold.. hold and hold your Bitcoins. Don't convert to fiat or spend them. But, there's a big risk...what to do?. This is a question somebody asked me today.

I didn't answer at him, but, thought deeply about that and got the following mind.

If you've 10BTC convert 5BTC into fiat and wait until the remainder is reaching to 10BTC and do the same again.

Is this a good advice?

Something good to know about selling bitcoin.  Why not, if you really need cash immediately, you can sell just a part of your bitcoiin or hold the other part then  Sell it again next time when the price is right . If you can hold it unti you reached the desired price then hold . It’s all up to you man. We can not intervene t9 your decision. If you think you will get lost, then hold, if you think you can do it next time ,then, release. There is no harm in. trying, there could be next time.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

Bitcoin price is rising up in rocket speed and penny-pinching mind is always yelling that hold.. hold and hold your Bitcoins. Don't convert to fiat or spend them. But, there's a big risk...what to do?. This is a question somebody asked me today.

I didn't answer at him, but, thought deeply about that and got the following mind.

Is this a good advice?

For me I think that is also a good idea because while you keeping on holding and waiting for the upcoming bull run it is better to making safe some of it so you ca have already a secured money and even if whatever happen you'll be secured. That strategy is to having your investment a security purposes. It is slowly movement but there are surely profit so for me that will be a better idea.  
Aviney

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Is this a good advice?

Bitcoin price is rising up in rocket speed and penny-pinching mind is always yelling that hold.. carry and hold your Bitcoins. Don't convert to fedex or spend them. Although, there's a huge risk... what to do?. This can be a question somebody asked myself today.

I didn't answer at him, but, thought deeply about that and got the following head.

If you've 10BTC convert 5BTC into fiat and delay until the remainder is reaching to 10BTC and do the same again.

Is this a helpful advice?
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

If you do today can be profitable for tomorrow, then do it now. People's strategies are different and I love taking profits through trade and investment and I am comfortable with it. Cool
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I won't be in support to offer your bitcoin at the present time as cost of bitcoin is expanding increasingly so don't lose your possibility revenue driven attempt to get some bitcoin spare as opposed to offering it, bitcoin is great just to hold for long time as along these lines you will gain high measure of benefit, on the off chance that you need cash you can utilize money just yet don't offer your bitcoin, as much as you will spare you will get benefit toward the end.
in any case today it is quite dangerous to invest in Bitcoin your funds. It's better to use the Bounty Company to get a token to collect the start-up capital and buy Bitcoin in this way. I think that this is the best way to realize your investments.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

In life, there is always a risk, especially if you are going to invest in something. I think you do not need to focus on the remainder, but vice versa for the whitewash. Then you will know exactly what to do. This is advice and you decide where to go.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Many people have different ways or tactics of life,if what do you think its a better idea then go,if your just hesitating hold for a while then wait for the right time..
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

Is this a good advice?

This is actually how investment works. We need to take out the capital we initially invested from the equation and roll over whatever profit we got from that capital. In this way, there is zero possibility for loss because we took out the amount we started with. So we are now working with whatever profit we made. This is when the fun starts because everything we will be playing with, whether the price goes up or down are now all profit.

THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Is this a good advice?

This is something everyone has to decide for themselves and depends on a few things.Some people just want to profit from BTC in short term,others have plan to hold for long time.If you have 10BTC and need money for something there is nothing wrong to sell 5BTC or more/less amount.

If you invest in BTC, holding is always risky in terms of price,you can lose money or you can profit from that.For people who can not live with such risk BTC is not option for investing,better buy gold or something like that.

I am not sure what you want to say with convert 5BTC in fiat,when you sell them you have only left 5BTC-you think to sell that remaining 5BTC when they double price or what?
A bit hard to understand because I think he was talking about 5 Bitcoins but was thinking about the fiat equivalent of it.
Just use the price $10,000 per BTC as an example (easier to do the maths): He meant that he has 10 Bitcoins, worths $100,000. He sells 5 bitcoins and he will still have $50,000 worth bitcoins (5 BTC). If the price doubles (goes to $20,000) then he will have same amount in fiat ($100,000) like in the beginning and using the original price ($10,000) it worths 10 BTC again.
The problem is that you can't count always in fiat when you talk about BTC, it's just not as simple.

That's  right
"The problem is that you can't count always in fiat when you talk about BTC, it's just not as simple."
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

Is this a good advice?

it is a good strategy. It goes like, you buy 10 btc with your money. and if btc price now doubled from you bought, you sell your 5 btc and still have 5 btc,
equal to your amount money.
but it will need long time for the coin to increased. Patience is required to do this kind of strategy.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

That is good for suggest,real time already created. Now bitcoin price always going to increase or decrease. Today you can buy bitcoin and tomorrow you can sell your bitcoin with the increase time.

kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

If in my opinion bitcoin is a long-term investment it may take years to years rather than months to months, if you want to get more. That all may be seen from the movement of bitcoin values in previous years showed a fantastic increase in my opinion. So if I think if you want to invest bitcoin do it by setting aside a little of your assets routinely so that later you will feel the results and do not disturb your daily needs if you set aside a little of what there is
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

Is this a good advice?

For me BTC is good for long term investment but it will ony depend on the value of the BTC. It will still depend on you on how you will hodl your BTC, you should study how to hodl the BTC how you will make your investment big, how you will make big earnings from BTC. You should not depend on someone's opinion you should know how to dO your own strategies. You can get your own strategy buy trying it on your own. if you do not try it first you will never know how you will do your strategy.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

everyone has its own decision, but I suggest if you join at this time then it will benefit you in the future, but for now public achievements still doubt the existence of bitcoin, for those who have joined the good decisions, see from up and down the price crypto is also not too drastic now, so no doubt if you want to join now
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Although we have different ways of making it work.
But it is more about knowing when to invest and be sensitive enough and one can also keep scrapping the gain per time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: