Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [postponed ANN][SECRET REWARD] | AIRDROP | POS | TheCoinKing | TKC  (Read 2188 times)
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

When will airdrop start ?

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

I'm in...maybe i'm wrong but Null_Function is dev also of shield...trust him!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

When will airdrop start ?

once we got everything updated

* Post with wallets and source code and all that stuff

after that we will create the form for the airdrop Smiley and post the instructions how to join on discord and ANN and telegram

PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

I'm in...maybe i'm wrong but Null_Function is dev also of shield...trust him!

you are very correct indeed he is ^^
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

I don't understand. But I like games. I am in  Grin

PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

I don't understand. But I like games. I am in  Grin

good to have people in ^^ and welcome the TKC community!
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:56 PM

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

The main purpose is basically a trading game, whom ever can get the 10 coins that will circulate market will also receive hidden reward, this reward might be publicly announced to increase demand of TKC ^^

It's basically like a treasure hunt to see who can find the most items on the list. Or in this case, the most TKC.

The maximum one would be able to hold would be around 12 coins Smiley

Is this because the Dev wallet would hold the other 13 TCK thereby earning over 50% of the staking reward until 'buy & sell' orders brought those coins away from the Dev Account/s. Which would be impossible without paying whatever price Dev, being holder of 13/25 coins, chose. This would likely pay Any Coin King Rewards along the way & also be enough for the +51% required for attack which you refer to at the beginning correct?

adanma

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

total supply 25 coins, it's a very limited supply!
I'm in,,, hope it be another 42 coin
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:17:15 PM

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

The main purpose is basically a trading game, whom ever can get the 10 coins that will circulate market will also receive hidden reward, this reward might be publicly announced to increase demand of TKC ^^

It's basically like a treasure hunt to see who can find the most items on the list. Or in this case, the most TKC.

Is this because the Dev wallet would hold the other 13 TCK thereby earning over 50% of the staking reward until 'buy & sell' orders brought those coins away from the Dev Account/s. Which would be impossible without paying whatever price Dev, being holder of 13/25 coins, chose. This would likely pay Any Coin King Rewards along the way & also be enough for the +51% required for attack which you refer to at the beginning correct?

those 13-14 coins will never be moved out of wallet or be distributed, to make sure nobody owns over 50% Smiley besides that one wallet that's hosted on a VPS
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

What the price of the coin ? With a little bit this coin i hope many investor interesting
abahcoin

Activity: 657

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

only 25 coins of total supply, wow verry rare coins.
I think 1 TKC would be equivalent to 5 bitcoin even more than 5 BTC

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

What the price of the coin ? With a little bit this coin i hope many investor interesting

i think that depends on how committed somebody is for the reward Cheesy, so the smartest thing would be to hodl and wait until all coins have been mined then start making high end orders Smiley or hodl longer and wait for price to rise Smiley what we are giving away in airdrop is 0.0001 i think most transactions will be around 0.000000010 maybe Smiley and still be worth a great lot Cheesy who knows.

this coin will be used for discord servers mostly Smiley we will announce more at a later time what the coin will be used for the first time, this can of course be expanded ^^
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

only 25 coins of total supply, wow verry rare coins.
I think 1 TKC would be equivalent to 5 bitcoin even more than 5 BTC

not only that but only 11-12 coins will be circulating market, the rest is to hold so nobody can own over 51% that is malicious Cheesy
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

Oh, why only support 25 coins? That would be very valuable. I am looking forward to more information on this project. It seems very attractive.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

Idea sounds cool, scarcity of supply is cool! Dev seems the same of XSH (shield) ...so i think at least, guarantee a good develop!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

Oh, why only support 25 coins? That would be very valuable. I am looking forward to more information on this project. It seems very attractive.

Thank you Cheesy , the point of 25 coins is that only 11-12 coins will supply market 13-14-15 coins will always be on stake wallet, preventing 51% ownership over network Smiley
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Idea sounds cool, scarcity of supply is cool! Dev seems the same of XSH (shield) ...so i think at least, guarantee a good develop!

yes its the same dev Smiley
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:14 PM

those 13-14 coins will never be moved out of wallet or be distributed, to make sure nobody owns over 50% Smiley besides that one wallet that's hosted on a VPS

Regarding the 13-14 coins never to be moved -- will that be hard coded into the protocol? What I mean is, the 13-14 can stake and produce more coins, but in terms of transactions the 13-14 are effectively burned?
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:36:08 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 09:01:31 PM by PiJellyPin

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

Regarding the 13-14 coins never to be moved -- will that be hard coded into the protocol? What I mean is, the 13-14 can stake and produce more coins, but in terms of transactions the 13-14 are effectively burned?

We hold a big market share of coins for staking so that the goal of 10 coins can be reached, the way we do this is by having 10-15 coins (1 in the premine) that are only meant to forward the chain
This is a workaround the 51% attack problem of PoS, and any coins that we deem "not needed" will be recirculated for exchange fees or competitions/marketing

that answer your question? Smiley
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

yes its the same dev Smiley

really ? the dev from this coin is same with shield ? how did you know about that ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: