Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE PASSES ETHEREUM!!  (Read 977 times)
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

Could Ripple ever overtake Bitcoin for rank 1?

It will probably happen soon (2018)  Smiley
I'm 100 percent sure it will not. Of course, this should not be the case, because there may be everything, but personally, I do not even doubt that bitcoin no one is overtake

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
perfectlurker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

There is really too much support for a centralized money. The prices that have been raised so much in recent days. It will soon be a hard fall.

And I am going to popcorn.gif when it does.

90% of the people putting into it probably don't even know the ins and outs of it.  They see some cheap coin and think its a chance to ride the "crypto get rich wave."  I've had SO many friends and family ask me about it and why?  Because they found CoinMarketCap, saw a $0.70 coin in the top 10, and thought "Hey that's cheap!"

That's what everyone who is doing that is pumping this thing thinking it'll ever break $10 bucks because they saw the rage of BTC and LTC getting pumped back in early December and the news started getting Crypto crazy. 

This coin is gonna get dumped so hard when it hits its peak and just like every single high that came before it, people will get burned because they weren't there to watch it and put a stop or sell.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

Actually I see no justification to think that Ripple is superior to ethereum, nor do I see a logical basis to justify this exponential increase in the price of Ripple. this is just a clear sign that people are only looking for the least excuse to speculate with a cryptocurrency as soon as a rumor is heard around it, which sooner or later will end up ruining this market.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

Ripple Altcoin is now in the great performance today. It was in the second rank  of the coin market capitalizations today. Very surprising that it beat the ethereum in terms of marketcap.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

Ripple basically mimicking the structure of real money (centralism, monopoly) is a good explanation why banks use it - and it is also a good explanation why you, who mostly are not a bank, should be careful.

Buy NEMs instead.
marlborogold

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

Why would anyone use Ripple?! The technology is so fucking centralized, the amount of coins the dev holds is insane. It got every component for a major disaster.

i do not like a centralized cryptocurrency, but it is not bad choice for short-term
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

bought my xrp when it was $0.25 for 5btc and sold it for $2 it gave me 40 btc isnt that great? now its dumping time.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

surprised, I am really surprised. I don't support ripple but this coin now becomes number 2. this is the amazing performance by their team I think.when eth moved rocks at the same time beat eth it's really good for ripple. let's see what happen next,I have no idea about ripple.but I analysis more and more about this.

kdoh

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

It was a fun ride, but ripple is tanking right now. I think mincoin will be the next big thing. Mincoin has like $400 000 marketcap, while ripple has like $100 000 000 000. Just imagine all the ripple volume goes in mincoin, it will be easy x25000!
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:00 AM

Could Ripple ever overtake Bitcoin for rank 1?

It will probably happen soon (2018)  Smiley
I'm 100 percent sure it will not. Of course, this should not be the case, because there may be everything, but personally, I do not even doubt that bitcoin no one is overtake

never gonna happen. bitcoin is still the king of all crypto. ripple is just on a pump right now but it will never surpass bitcoin.
abeke

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

It was a fun ride, but ripple is tanking right now. I think mincoin will be the next big thing. Mincoin has like $400 000 marketcap, while ripple has like $100 000 000 000. Just imagine all the ripple volume goes in mincoin, it will be easy x25000!

I haven't heard about Mincoin. Ripple have had very good year. From $0.006 up to $2 is quite impressive. Bankers favorite coin.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Doesn't like RIPPLE one bit cause it sucking every one coin in this down market.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

Oh yes, yesterday I opened a list of currencies and did not believe my eyes. Ethereum should get used to the third place? The capitalization of the RIPPLE has grown rapidly. I always looked at the ripple as an ordinary bank tool. I did not think it would be a pump to raise the price. Congratulations to those who kept a lot of ripple on their wallet.
wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

Yes, Ripple passed and surpassed Ethereum and I see that Ethereum has no par with Ripple because the shift was sudden and there's no chance to compete with this more popular Ripple that gains huge support and investments in the past 3 weeks.
The major bloodbath didn't affect Ripple's dominance in the market so Kodus to Ripple's team.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Oh yes, yesterday I opened a list of currencies and did not believe my eyes. Ethereum should get used to the third place? The capitalization of the RIPPLE has grown rapidly. I always looked at the ripple as an ordinary bank tool. I did not think it would be a pump to raise the price. Congratulations to those who kept a lot of ripple on their wallet.

Indeed, Ripple's rise is rapid and abrupt so that's why Ethereum has no match with Ethereum so I guess it's the right time for them to reconstruct their strategic plans in order to maintain their dominance over other Altcoins.
I'm afraid whether Ethereum will stay on 3rd or it will drop down into lower brackets.

BlackCoffeexD

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

In the future lot of currency come in the bitcoin. But the old still proogress because thats the original.
wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

Doesn't like RIPPLE one bit cause it sucking every one coin in this down market.

Now, higher priced coins will be affected by Ripple and other under valued coins or other newer coins because people wanted to invest into lower priced coins because they could get bulk coins as in thousands of coins out of just a hundred of bucks so then if that coin will increase their price value then they could get high amount of profit than investing into Bitcoin or other higher priced coins.
I think it's more effective than holding a single coin that we're not sure if that coin will pump of dump.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

Good investors are coming in,a lot of money flowing into XRP's market good decision that i bought bag of it when it was $0.2

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

I really don't like Ripple, but of course I cannot but regret not to have bought some a few weeks ago. Actually I HAD bought a few, but not enough for a sensible investment.

genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

Whoa there I'm pretty sure XRP wont surpass Eth . Ripple has a long way to go before that happens. Although I don't think Ripple will outdo Eth I do think it's a great investment for crypto portfolios.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: