Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE PASSES ETHEREUM!!  (Read 977 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

I might be wrong saying or thinking this, but am I the only one here who think ripple is in bubble? Again? No, I didn't missed ripple train or something, i bought ripple when it was under 1000 satoshi, i just don't understand why it is raising so fast? Do people buy it just because everyone else is buying or what?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stash2coin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

When you open ripple.com and see who is behind it. Thats enough to answer a lot of questions.....
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

Ripple is a solid coin and it just start showing its power and reach at number two and surpasses ethereum in market capital in coinmarketcap. Now many new people are coming to add ripple to their portfolio and it giving more rise to its price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
mwsind

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:52:08 AM

Ripple take 2nd position in coinmarketcap it's amazing many investor buy and watching ripple growth and many investor wait to purchase Ripple  maybe ripple hit $500 in 2018.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:58:54 AM

Ripple has stood at low value for a long time and now it has risen. I think that in the future it can rise even higher.
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:33 AM

ROFL... Ripple imploding right now. This train wreck is fun to watch though.
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:03:11 AM

Want some popcorn, everyone?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

Ripple has been going absolutely crazy and the only thing that I am depressed about is that I didn't buy more when I bought in at $0.20!

Let me know what you guys think of the video and what you think of this crazy Ripple bull run!

Thank you as always !

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKOXEoGyGDo

ripple should be removed from coinmarketcap and not be considered a cryptocurrency

people now still think because something costs many US-dollars it is valuable, but this thinking will fade away in the future,

because us dollars wont be significant anymore, and people will think more for what currency they work, invest.

regards

LOL, just because some people have invested in Bitcoins does not mean US dollars are going to be insignificant. You do realize that most people on Earth still recognize US dollars as the global currency, right? Cryptos are becoming mainstream, but that does not mean fiat will lose its value. This is only a start and it will take decades for that to happen, if it happens at all.
Right now only those crypto projects will go viral which can become a bridge between crypto and non-crypto worlds. And ripple is a good example of that.

TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:33:46 AM

this is really an impressive news for the Ripple's investor. The cooperation between SBI Ripple Asia and Korean financial corporations aims to integrate Ripple Blockchain technology in January 2018 leads to the development of XRP.
cryptousher

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

Ripple being rumored to be accepted by government in future is making it rise high. It might have surpassed the capitalisation but by value its way to far as the supply is too big.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

Yes, the difference in capitalization is increasing. ETHEREUM will not be easy to overtake Ripple. The end of the year brought a lot of shocking news. Who would have thought that Ripple would take 2nd place. Meanwhile, the price of ripple is growing and growing.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

Ripple has been going absolutely crazy and the only thing that I am depressed about is that I didn't buy more when I bought in at $0.20!

Let me know what you guys think of the video and what you think of this crazy Ripple bull run!

Thank you as always !

Ripple deserves to be ranked more than Ethereum because they have more functions in real life compared to Ethereum.

Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

It passed Ether on marketcap but not on value. I still believe it will go cross in the value of 5$ soon but still Ether is the queen to Bitcoin. Grin

coinmarketcap is stupid website nothing else,

its not a reliable ranking
Coinmarketcap has done a pretty good job, and there isn't a single query site that does better than coinmarketcap, isn't it?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
1 currency now

Activity: 235

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:27:59 AM

Whoa there I'm pretty sure XRP wont surpass Eth . Ripple has a long way to go before that happens. Although I don't think Ripple will outdo Eth I do think it's a great investment for crypto portfolios.
I am sure that Ripple won't get larger than Ethereum because of the dislikes that Ripple has. More people don't like Ripple compared to Ethereum.

OG member.
Brian Ray
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

Ripple is crypto but it is not decentralized which is one of the best features of Cryptocurrency

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Its just a pump people really not investigating about ripple pump its whales game they pumped BCH then they took their profit then LTC agin same they have done . Now they are pushing ripple may be after some day they start to pump Dogecoin by dropping ripple.
stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Thank you as always !

ripple should be removed from coinmarketcap and not be considered a cryptocurrency

people now still think because something costs many US-dollars it is valuable, but this thinking will fade away in the future,

because us dollars wont be significant anymore, and people will think more for what currency they work, invest.

regards

LOL, just because some people have invested in Bitcoins does not mean US dollars are going to be insignificant. You do realize that most people on Earth still recognize US dollars as the global currency, right? Cryptos are becoming mainstream, but that does not mean fiat will lose its value. This is only a start and it will take decades for that to happen, if it happens at all.
Right now only those crypto projects will go viral which can become a bridge between crypto and non-crypto worlds. And ripple is a good example of that.

Loads of banks are working on it .... people will invest and in long term it will grow....
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Price is way of any coins that already given but ethereum still more good than ripple because if you base the transaction and many tokens that ethereum's already have,still eth is better than btc and any coins in transaction because it base on simplicity and low current usage.For more good don't think negative about any coins because that is nonsense and focus on what they have.

sona12

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

ripple has strong potential ..and its market cap is pretty high now..but it looks like a bubble which can burst anytime as price is rising so quich..but i wish it doesnt Smiley
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

nowadays maybe the price of ripple is rising now because of the rise of people buying it but I think it's still an ethereum because more investors are here. But I still have not predicted who will lift them .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: