Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:45:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavel Durov aims to raise $1.2 billion on the Telegram ICO.  (Read 155 times)
kassia (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:55 PM

Pavel Durov aims to raise $1.2 billion on the Telegram ICO. Two sources familiar with the token sale details confirmed this information.

Two market sources who look into participating in the Telegram ICO, confirmed the information that was obtained by Yoken. According to this info, Pavel Durov, the founder of Telegram, aims to raise $600 million on pre-sale and another $600 million on the public token sale.

Read more about pre-sale minimum and lock-up period on the Yoken Telegram channel https://t.me/yoken/241
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

I wish him good luck, so I will need tokens to use or join group on telegram, I believe he was looking at the growth of ICO projects that have joined the platform since slack vulnerability started, so if people are doing it why do I need to miss out to
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

The company of this level should create a good product. Oh in ICO. Was there an announcement topic on the forum?
Deltaforcing

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:56 PM

Wow, so many of the Crypto and ICO communities are on Telegram now

There's no need for marketing, they will definitely join in to check it out, won't be surprised with its oversubscribed even at 1.2 billion
kassia (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

The company of this level should create a good product. Oh in ICO. Was there an announcement topic on the forum?

No it wasn't, this is a piece of news from the market, no official announcement yet.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:37:44 PM

Pavel Durov aims to raise $1.2 billion on the Telegram ICO. Two sources familiar with the token sale details confirmed this information.

Two market sources who look into participating in the Telegram ICO, confirmed the information that was obtained by Yoken. According to this info, Pavel Durov, the founder of Telegram, aims to raise $600 million on pre-sale and another $600 million on the public token sale.

Read more about pre-sale minimum and lock-up period on the Yoken Telegram channel https://t.me/yoken/241
Oh. What a large amount. I understand that telegrams are very cool project but it's too much money

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
MadonnaLover

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

Why on earth would they need so much money for an already leading product like Telegram? Seems sheer greed.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:01:55 AM

Why on earth would they need so much money for an already leading product like Telegram? Seems sheer greed.

telegram has huuge problems with security. it looks just exactly like Durov's another trash project - vk. cheap disgusting design mixed with shitloads of spam - thanks for outstanding code

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: