Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
HighRewardCoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

are there low and top levels for deposits?

Minimum deposit in lending: $25
Maximum: $500k

But our ICO is over and you will not be able to participate in it, but you can buy tokens on the exchange, it will be etherdelta.com, and then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.

some people have difficulty trading on etherdelta include me, I will wait until to be listed in coinexchange or other
can you tell me more about percentage of lending?

All this information you can find on the website in lending section.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Good afternoon!

When will the payments be made for bounty campaign and going to the exchanges?

zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

It's a great idea. Frankly, this project doesn't compete with any other project. It's a project that brings new ideas.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Good afternoon!

Hello,

For bounty campaign payments will be in the nearest 2-3 weeks or maybe earlier.
20/03/2018 - The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
And then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Good afternoon!

Hello,

For bounty campaign payments will be in the nearest 2-3 weeks or maybe earlier.
20/03/2018 - The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
And then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.

Thanks for the answer. You have a very promising project. We are waiting for new good news!

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

To get to the conference you need to be a VIP client.
Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.

If you want, you can buy a ticket and go to Macau, company pay for living and staying in Macau of vip users.
Thank you for your reply!. I am glad that you have found time for me, in my plans to visit Macau, which of your team is engaged in VIP users, I would like to clarify more detailed information on this event.

engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

Tokens for bounty program are credited within 2 weeks after the ICO.

Thank you for your clear reply, I am waiting and looking forward to seeing HRC in my wallet.
If you do not mind, I want to know where your token will appear in a few exchanges?  if the price is right, I may consider buying some. Wink

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

Thank you for your clear reply, I am waiting and looking forward to seeing HRC in my wallet.
If you do not mind, I want to know where your token will appear in a few exchanges?  if the price is right, I may consider buying some. Wink

First of all HRC will appear in etherdelta.com

Then our token will appear on the following exchanges:

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

To get to the conference you need to be a VIP client.
Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.

If you want, you can buy a ticket and go to Macau, company pay for living and staying in Macau of vip users.
Thank you for your reply!. I am glad that you have found time for me, in my plans to visit Macau, which of your team is engaged in VIP users, I would like to clarify more detailed information on this event.

More information will be a little later. As soon as we have it, we will immediately contact you.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Gate.io? Very good. I have an account there. Do you have a expected market price for your token?
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Gate.io? Very good. I have an account there. Do you have a expected market price for your token?

Yes, expected price $15

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

What the small You have expectations. Is that in the medium term? I hope there will be at least $ 100.

Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

What the small You have expectations. Is that in the medium term? I hope there will be at least $ 100.

www.gate.io is the best of the list ,i hope HRC can list there ,why not kucoin and bibox and cobinhood ,all good then others which your list .
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

It would be nice. Now the main thing is to go to a good stock exchange. I expect that the token will soon grow decently.

HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

The price will constantly grow.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

It's been over 21 days since Ico sale has been over.
Is there any updates news, when token will starting to distributed and available on market trading?
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

When the token will be listed on the exchange? Through what time it is possible to wait for this, as many exchanges were announced by project
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

It's been over 21 days since Ico sale has been over.
Is there any updates news, when token will starting to distributed and available on market trading?

About when the token will be on the exchanges all information is on the site and more than once already written even here.
About  accrual of tokens we wrote in all social networks.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

When the token will be listed on the exchange? Through what time it is possible to wait for this, as many exchanges were announced by project

Check the roadmap Wink

- 20/03/2018 -
The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

project with excellent planning declared ICO program divided into 3 phases with different time span and different total supply, but I do not see the price of coins at ICO in every phase, where I can see it, because I do not see the link from project website
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: