Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESERVE AUCTION] 50,000 XRP (and decimal change) Ripple wallet  (Read 315 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:30:30 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:49:45 PM by TheButterZone

The wallet:
rME4iXc1wzG47nbFd8yZ71n6qxrGmnpARE

Encrypted Reserve Amount (click here to learn how to decrypt when the pass is given at auction end):
Code: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 Terms (should go without saying, but: if violated, negative feedback with risked BTC will be left)
  • Bidding Currency: USD/United States Dollar
  • Starting Bid: $168,500 USD
  • Payment Currency: BTC, equivalent to the winning bid.
  • Auction Ends: 0000 UTC the day after the reserve amount is met/exceeded.
    There will be no warning before the end, so click 'notify' to enable notification of new replies for this topic & check your email inbox/spam/trash folders for notifications.
  • Payment Deadline: 8 hours from the time I PM my payment addresses (SegWit or standard, your choice) to you at auction end.
    If you're unsure if you'll be able to pay between 0000-0800 UTC every single day of the year, then don't risk the...
  • Late Payment Penalty: Negative feedback, which will be removed after you pay 2x the amount of your winning bid's BTC equivalent. You will still get the 50,000 XRP (and decimal change) only.
  • No terms or conditions (including by any other name) may be proposed or demanded (including by any other name) by any bidder.
    Reply with bid numbers and a $ only, no text.
  • No one I've negatively rated may reply to this topic, irregardless of whether it's a bid or not.
    So, read your ratings. And while you're at it, read my ratings here & everywhere if you think you're going to be able to be the first to con me (outside of an exchange).
  • I reserve the right to end this auction in case of my own incompetence, without liability for anyone, except...
  • If you reply to this auction topic with something along the lines of "use an exchange" (in other words, "commit economic suicide"), you agree to receive & NOT complain about my negative trust rating of 21 million BTC (the amount to eventually be lost to economic suicides?) with this topic as reference URL showing you agreed to this. My rating will not be removed until you pay me the exact amount I lost when I did use an exchange - BTC1.84915808 - the only non-trivial loss of BTC I've ever suffered.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

bump

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Starting bid 168,500 USD.
Current market value: 56999 USD @ coingecko prices.

That won't work. I can make a starting bid of 40k to get this started if you accept it.
Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Merited by tarmi (10)

The wallet:
rME4iXc1wzG47nbFd8yZ71n6qxrGmnpARE

Encrypted Reserve Amount (click here to learn how to decrypt when the pass is given at auction end):
Code: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 Terms (should go without saying, but: if violated, negative feedback with risked BTC will be left)
  • Bidding Currency: USD/United States Dollar
  • Starting Bid: $168,500 USD
  • Payment Currency: BTC, equivalent to the winning bid.
  • Auction Ends: 0000 UTC the day after the reserve amount is met/exceeded.
    There will be no warning before the end, so click 'notify' to enable notification of new replies for this topic & check your email inbox/spam/trash folders for notifications.
  • Payment Deadline: 8 hours from the time I PM my payment addresses (SegWit or standard, your choice) to you at auction end.
    If you're unsure if you'll be able to pay between 0000-0800 UTC every single day of the year, then don't risk the...
  • Late Payment Penalty: Negative feedback, which will be removed after you pay 2x the amount of your winning bid's BTC equivalent. You will still get the 50,000 XRP (and decimal change) only.
  • No terms or conditions (including by any other name) may be proposed or demanded (including by any other name) by any bidder.
  • No one I've negatively rated may reply to this topic, irregardless of whether it's a bid or not.
    So, read your ratings. And while you're at it, read my ratings here & everywhere if you think you're going to be able to be the first to con me (outside of an exchange).
  • I reserve the right to end this auction in case of my own incompetence, without liability for anyone, except...
  • If you reply to this auction topic with something along the lines of "use an exchange" (in other words, "commit economic suicide"), you agree to receive & NOT complain about my negative trust rating of 21 million BTC (the amount to eventually be lost to economic suicides?) with this topic as reference URL showing you agreed to this. My rating will not be removed until you pay me the exact amount I lost when I did use an exchange - BTC1.84915808 - the only non-trivial loss of BTC I've ever suffered.

Fuck you and your bullshit rules. 

No one should bid on this because this cunt will just negative tag you and you will never win unless you pay over what you can get on exchanges.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Hey man you cocky asshole, what's the point of leaving me a NEGATIVE TRUST RATING for making an opening offer!!!?Huh?

You ask +110.000$ ABOVE market price, be GLAD i made you an opening bid to get this auction rolling!

Who do you think you are, god?

PEOPLE SHOULD REPORT AND NEG TRUST YOU !!!

Screw you with your purchased Legendary account.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

ITT, people feigning illiteracy/dyslexia, thinking they can get away with violating my auction terms, and libeling me in retaliation for not letting them get away with it:

Starting bid 168,500 USD.
Current market value: 56999 USD @ coingecko prices.

That won't work. I can make a starting bid of 40k to get this started if you accept it.

Term violated:

Fuck you and your bullshit rules. 

No one should bid on this because this cunt will just negative tag you and you will never win unless you pay over what you can get on exchanges.

Term violated:

Easily disproven libel:

Screw you with your purchased Legendary account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: