Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) usurp Bitcoin?  (Read 485 times)
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:48:47 AM

XRP will surpass BTC in 2018, humans need simple, fast, cheap way to send money with strong base. Not forking shit with mess around it.

I agree. I think Ripple will surpass Bitcoin in 2018, maybe early 2018.
People are selling their Bitcoins and buying XRP, which is why XRP is going up and Bitcoin going down or staying the same
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

Xrp will be big i agree but for surpass bitcoin i still doubt it. Bitcoin is the first crypto and always be number one. Its like gold in real life and ripple is like dollar or euro. So bitcoin will not use in daily bassis but ripple will be usefull all over the world. Amex already work with amex and it is very good for them.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

Xrp will be big i agree but for surpass bitcoin i still doubt it. Bitcoin is the first crypto and always be number one. Its like gold in real life and ripple is like dollar or euro. So bitcoin will not use in daily bassis but ripple will be usefull all over the world. Amex already work with amex and it is very good for them.

No one uses ripple for anything but speculation. Most of the volume is coming from Korea and Asia in general. Its just gambling to them.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

People want to buy ripple because they think it will get add on coinbase but I think when it gets add on coinbase next year the price will dump really hard. Most of the volume right now are from korea and they really like to gamble over there

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

XRP is being pumped on Bithumb by newbies mainly  Cheesy

It is shilled here by newbies as well

Soon it will blow up in people's faces like a cheap firecracker and the money will flow back into good coins

Money flow:

Newbies -> Smart XRP whales -> real cryptocoins

XRP has no use and no value for a normal person, even the banks that use Ripple network don't need it, or only very little...

Truth is the new hatespeech.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

People have been talking. Word is getting out. Ripple, which has been around longer than even Bitcoin, is on the rise. If it reaches past $6.29 it will surpass Bitcoin on coin market cap.

Bitcoin was suppose to be fast and cheap, instead it is expensive and slow. The developers plan on releasing LN, but they are moving too slow and BTC may end up getting replaced. By the time LN gets realeased, people will be like "Oh that's cool. Too bad all these alt coins are already more popular now."

Bitcoin's marketcap dominance has dropped to a whopping low of 40%. Everyday it loses more and more of the total market cap.

People are losing faith in Bitcoin left and right. The Bitcoin religion as we know it is crumbling and the alt coins are taking hold.

Crap coins all over are being pumped like crazy. Cryptocurrency is in a massive bubble. Let's finally acknowledge it.

Ripple is going up, because some big corporations in the news were "implementing the technology" or whatever. Will Ripple surpass Bitcoin in this massive bubble war?

I think many have claimed over the years to actually have the capacity to usurp and trample on bitcoin. However, no one has proven such claim as well. I think right now, the parity in price are keeping every other coin at bay in terms of gaining a massive pump in value and an increased usage rate. For now, many people still believe and rely heavily on bitcoin that no other coin in the market catches fire to at least show any surge in price like bitcoin did in the last few months. Some coins may increase little by little at a steady pace, but it would take them some time to reach the potential bitcoin has shown.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

I hope the ripple continues to rise again and be more than the current price. because it's been number two at bittrex and hopefully can shift and be number one.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:09:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvM1JwLhwc

i believe it will. people thought ripple will never reach a dollar because supply is too high. well, it's over $2 now Cheesy
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:20:28 AM

XRP is being pumped on Bithumb by newbies mainly  Cheesy

It is shilled here by newbies as well

Soon it will blow up in people's faces like a cheap firecracker and the money will flow back into good coins

Money flow:

Newbies -> Smart XRP whales -> real cryptocoins

XRP has no use and no value for a normal person, even the banks that use Ripple network don't need it, or only very little...

I find it interesting how many people continue to use the argument that banks don't need Ripple (though I'm sure he means XRP) because, while it's true that banks don't NEED XRP, using XRP provides an additional 30% reduction in fees on the Ripple network.  I believe Ripple will eventually overtake Bitcoin, but it may take most of 2018 to do so.  Gotta remember that as of right now, Bitcoin is the #1 crypto accepted when trading other cryptos, so it'll naturally continue to hold strong value for a long time.
Aoirayn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

Ripple is the banks way into cryptocurrency. We will probably see a huge rise in overall market cap.
I am afraid that too many private investors go into Ripple though. But overall growth is healthy still.

If Ripple takes #1, then Altcoins may take a huge hit the next coming months, but I think they will all recover and grow with Ripple in that case.
I just recently invested a lot into a couple of altcoins, and all of them are in the red.
I seriously hope bitcoin investors sell, and invest in something else than Ripple.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:57:57 AM

Come on man, BTC proved it can overcome dramas and other problems.. They will improve for sure.

But I think XRP can surpass btc 2 years from now? We will see. nothing is impossible with cryptos Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

Good reason to be excited. Most of the top trading pairs for BTC are with XRP. I would think this is a better long term situation for BTC than if most pairs were to fiat. BTC could keep going lower as long as XRP keeps up the momentum.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Ripple is for banks transfers, I do not any individual sending or receiving ripple as a payment method. Traders and investors speculate on it, that is it.

Ripple is of course a good coin however bitcoin and ripple are all different thing. Ripple is an alternative of Swift system while Bitcoin is an alternative of Gold. Both have a good future indeed
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

People have been talking. Word is getting out. Ripple, which has been around longer than even Bitcoin, is on the rise. If it reaches past $6.29 it will surpass Bitcoin on coin market cap.

Bitcoin was suppose to be fast and cheap, instead it is expensive and slow. The developers plan on releasing LN, but they are moving too slow and BTC may end up getting replaced. By the time LN gets realeased, people will be like "Oh that's cool. Too bad all these alt coins are already more popular now."

Bitcoin's marketcap dominance has dropped to a whopping low of 40%. Everyday it loses more and more of the total market cap.

People are losing faith in Bitcoin left and right. The Bitcoin religion as we know it is crumbling and the alt coins are taking hold.

Crap coins all over are being pumped like crazy. Cryptocurrency is in a massive bubble. Let's finally acknowledge it.

Ripple is going up, because some big corporations in the news were "implementing the technology" or whatever. Will Ripple surpass Bitcoin in this massive bubble war?

I was thinking the same today and I felt screwed from my stupidity because 70% of my current portfolio is in BTC. The situation is even worst as I've changed some alts for BTC when bitcoin marketcap dominance was over 50%

I think it's possible to pump it even over Bitcoin and I can't imagine what will happens with bitcoin price then...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

Do not support a centralized, closed wallstreet pupped cryptocurrency.

The idea of cryptocurrency is a decentralized to break the wallstreet and bankingsystem.

FUCK XRP!

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

found on telegram

Bam O.:
Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?
Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...
When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP..

and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

is currently ranked second in cmc, displacing the existence of eth .. trend began to rise xrp seems to be born a new pioneer coin more efficient and effective
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

is currently ranked second in cmc, displacing the existence of eth .. trend began to rise xrp seems to be born a new pioneer coin more efficient and effective

XRP is a centralized and closed scam coin created for bankers and wallstreet.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

It could happen I suppose. Look at all the issues Bitcoin is having at the moment, and it's expensive for the everyday person. As far as decentralization /centralization goes, I don't think the average person cares about that. If it's easier to use, and is cheaper I can see the average person jumping on XRP.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

Honestly it could happen when more partners will start to use actively xrp for payments. However i hope bitcoin will always lead the way

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: