Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: This Poll system sucks...  (Voting closed: September 01, 2013, 01:25:47 AM)
Interested - 0 (0%)
Not Interested - 0 (0%)
Agree - 0 (0%)
Agree - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Firearms - Federally Licensed Dealer  (Read 3579 times)
rizzman (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:25:47 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 01:44:40 PM by rizzman

I currently operate a fully licensed Class 1 Firearms business, and while controversial, it is quite legal to buy/sell firearms using alternative currencies as long as the proper legal steps are followed in the transfer and documenting process. I would be happy to assist anyone who is interested in exploring this opportunity and can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

In order to comply with ATF regulations laws I cannot sell under an unregistered alias. As such, I have created a Bitcointalk user associated with the name of the company to which our FFL is registered under. From this point forward, please address any requests for pricing / ordering to "SphereScape Corp". I will still be on here to answer questions through my personal account as I understand any changes like this can raise a red flag to some.

Currently I have multiple items for sale and can special order anything you would like within the Class 1 firearm classification.

If you have anything you are looking for in particular, we have access to all the major distributors and can find what you are looking for. Just PM "SphereScape Corp" and let me know what you are looking for we'll get you a quote as well as an ETA.

If you would like to see some of our auctions, click the link below to see what's currently up. We don't always post but sometimes we put things up on sale, so check back often or contact user SphereScape Corp directly to request specific items!

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1587656

Best,
David
SphereScape Corp.

Update: August 01 2013

I appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter and thank you for your support moving forward into the uncharted.

Update: 4 Sept 2013
Please note that effective immediately, all bitcoin transactions will be based off of coinbase exchange rates.

Update: 24 Sept 2013
Refreshed thread

Update 5 Dec 2013
As of immediately, we are now accepting Litecoin for payment of orders. Anyone interested in purchasing with Litecoin please feel free to contact "SphereScape Corp".

-David

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andydabeast

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:11:43 PM

All people hear about in the news are the illegal ways people buy guns and use bitcoins. I am very glad to see someone putting themselves out there by doing things right and setting example of how it should be done. Great job man and keep it up!  Wink

make your BTC grow!
https://btc-arbs.com/referral/andydabeast
sharing is caring! LTC- Ld9dvgz5UfSpNXKNXHe766huw2dxi9iTWL
coqui33

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:45:40 PM

I am interested, but it depends on where you are. Unless there is a serious advantage, I would be reluctant to buy from you and then pay to have shipped to my local dealer, who would then charge me to receive it.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:19:55 PM

If you have a Thompson T1B (semi) I'd love to buy one!
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

While I cannot yet afford guns with bitcoin (simply because I recently cashed out what little I had left to buy some crap), I am interested in the following guns.  Once I have enough, I'll be more serious in considering.. could you get the following once I'm looking:

1.  Dan Wesson Pistol Pack.  I understand I'd be looking towards $800 on up to $1500 for this.  I would be looking for at least the "basic" 2/4/6/8 in. barrels (with tool of course), but after purchasing would be really interested in larger barrels that were made for the pistol pack.  I think there was a 12 and maybe a 15 inch barrel made?

2.  Mossberg 590 (or 590a1) with bayonet lug.  Beyond that don't really care, I just want one with the bayonet lug, I'll have it for home defense and keep my bayonet permanently attached to it

So again, can't buy right now, or in the near future, but would love it if you would be willing to find/sell those once I can afford Smiley
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:57:21 PM

All people hear about in the news are the illegal ways people buy guns and use bitcoins. I am very glad to see someone putting themselves out there by doing things right and setting example of how it should be done. Great job man and keep it up!  Wink
Thanks for the words of support dude. Hope I can do my part to turn it around... Much appreciated
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:02:52 PM

If you have a Thompson T1B (semi) I'd love to buy one!

I have access to most of the major distributors, so assuming that what you are looking for is currently in production, I can get it. Just let me know if you are serious and I'll put in a request.

As for anyone else that is interested the same applies, if it is currently manufactured and falls within the definition of a Class 1 firearm I can get it. Just let me know and I'll get you a quote.
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:07:50 PM

While I cannot yet afford guns with bitcoin (simply because I recently cashed out what little I had left to buy some crap), I am interested in the following guns.  Once I have enough, I'll be more serious in considering.. could you get the following once I'm looking:

1.  Dan Wesson Pistol Pack.  I understand I'd be looking towards $800 on up to $1500 for this.  I would be looking for at least the "basic" 2/4/6/8 in. barrels (with tool of course), but after purchasing would be really interested in larger barrels that were made for the pistol pack.  I think there was a 12 and maybe a 15 inch barrel made?

2.  Mossberg 590 (or 590a1) with bayonet lug.  Beyond that don't really care, I just want one with the bayonet lug, I'll have it for home defense and keep my bayonet permanently attached to it

So again, can't buy right now, or in the near future, but would love it if you would be willing to find/sell those once I can afford Smiley

Dude, I hear ya. Waiting for my KNC orders to come so I can Coin-up myself.

But sure, send me PM when your getting close to having the coin and I'll see if I can track down what your looking for. I especially like the idea you have with the 590 - didn't realize they had one with the Bayonet Lug - would be great to have around the house for the girls... Good Idea.
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:26:24 PM

Dude, I hear ya. Waiting for my KNC orders to come so I can Coin-up myself.

But sure, send me PM when your getting close to having the coin and I'll see if I can track down what your looking for. I especially like the idea you have with the 590 - didn't realize they had one with the Bayonet Lug - would be great to have around the house for the girls... Good Idea.

Here's an example of one with bayonet lug.  It's only on the 20" barrels (I think on both the 590 and 590a1).  You can see a close up on the 4th photo that shows the bayonet lug.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=357850523
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:51:23 PM

yo rizzman...
any chance you can put in an order for a keltec PMR-30 for me at an honest price? LMK

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:33:35 PM

yo rizzman...
any chance you can put in an order for a keltec PMR-30 for me at an honest price? LMK

Can put in a request and as soon as I see one available, I would have to give you a call with a spot price however, as These things usually only pop up once in a blue moon lately. PM me with your contact info and I'll look into it. At current prices, your looking at between $500-550. Let me know if your interested.
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:51:40 AM

I am interested, but it depends on where you are. Unless there is a serious advantage, I would be reluctant to buy from you and then pay to have shipped to my local dealer, who would then charge me to receive it.
Sorry man, your going to run into that same problem even if you buy with fiat. The government has unfortunately turned the firearms industry into a controlled monopoly so your going to have to pay for someone to receive your firearm and go through the trouble of the background check no matter where you go.

I live in Florida, and unfortunately I cannot do end-user transfers as this was a requirement put on us by ATF order to get licensed (we are only allowed to ship/transfer to FFL's). So unfortunately, we cannot assist in this portion. We must ether ship or deliver to a FFL that authorized to do end user transfers.

But, if your looking for advantages of purchasing from me I guess I can list a couple perks.

1. You can purchase with Bitcoin!
2. Prices are based off of a dollar for dollar exchange rate.  Exchange rate is calculated off of the High/Low average exchange rate at the time of purchase, and shall be referenced off of The genesis Block market  http://markets.thegenesisblock.com/
3. All firearms are factory new and come with full manufacturer's warranty. We do not sell used firearms.
4. There is no up-charge for using bitcoin for payment.
5. I don't kill you on prices, I only charge a fixed 15% on top of what I pay for the firearm from the distributors.
6. You get to pay with a totally wiz-bang, unregulated currency in which nobody elsewhere is willing to accept in such a specialized market.

Other than that dude, I would love your business but if your on the fence I understand.
Jumpy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:35:46 AM

This is, at once, a very cool and very scary post to see on bitcointalk.

I myself would not be buying firearms, but I wonder if its too easy to dupe the system to allow this to be a widespread practice.

In reality, though, I think that there are enough other channels to get illegal firearms that I don't see this becoming widely abused. In any case, please keep us updated on the success of your venture.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
Veldt Gold

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:50:20 AM

This is just another piece in the huge global-economic puzzle that the bitcoin community needs to remove the stigma of only existing to circumvent law (whether the laws are just or not).

Must of us use bitcoin only because it is an inherently better monetary system than anything else available today. Free-market's and the belief that the initiation of force is never justified dictates that the people will decide what is the best monetary system available and chose or not chose to use it based on their own initiative.

Agora Commodities wishes you the best of luck in your honorable endeavor

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Hard business to be in. I live just up the road from you on the Treasure Coast. My local guy charges $15 for receive + NICS. Combine that with some place like Bud's Gun shop's free shipping, and it's got to be tough for you to get business.
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:45:43 AM

This is, at once, a very cool and very scary post to see on bitcointalk.

I myself would not be buying firearms, but I wonder if its too easy to dupe the system to allow this to be a widespread practice.

In reality, though, I think that there are enough other channels to get illegal firearms that I don't see this becoming widely abused. In any case, please keep us updated on the success of your venture.

I agree completely with that first line, this is uncharted territory, and the only two examples I have seen of companies trying to offer this look to be abandoned projects... albeit I really haven't dug to deeply to find out more information on them.

But the important thing to distinguish here is that the process will be the exact same as if you were purchasing with USD. We will only ship to a Confirmed, and Licensed FFL's where you will have to go, present proof that your not a Felon, or Mentally incompetent individual, pay a small fee, and have the firearm transferred to you in accordance with ATF Rules.
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:54:49 AM

This is just another piece in the huge global-economic puzzle that the bitcoin community needs to remove the stigma of only existing to circumvent law (whether the laws are just or not).

Must of us use bitcoin only because it is an inherently better monetary system than anything else available today. Free-market's and the belief that the initiation of force is never justified dictates that the people will decide what is the best monetary system available and chose or not chose to use it based on their own initiative.

Agora Commodities wishes you the best of luck in your honorable endeavor

I agree. I've made it something of a mission to get other on board with using the Bitcoin, I only hope that group-think has a chance to work its magic and draw others into accepting Crypto-Currencies as a whole. But its a long road ahead and I can only hope that we are successful in this campaign.

Best wishes to you as well friend. Thank you for the kind words. I'll be checking your site out next time I buy Silver rounds.
rizzman (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:02:27 AM

Hard business to be in. I live just up the road from you on the Treasure Coast. My local guy charges $15 for receive + NICS. Combine that with some place like Bud's Gun shop's free shipping, and it's got to be tough for you to get business.

Right about now, its very difficult. There are definite monopolies and favoritism going on within the distribution chain, which doesn't help things much. But if you can hang in there, there's money to be made.
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:03:43 AM

Hi

I think this is a great thing going here, Everyone should exercise their right to bear firearms simply because id rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it,

id be happy to be your first customer want to PM me and walk me through how we can do this Smiley
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:04:36 AM

Right about now, its very difficult. There are definite monopolies and favoritism going on within the distribution chain, which doesn't help things much. But if you can hang in there, there's money to be made.
Shoot me a PM when you have some time, and if interested. I have some ideas i'd like to bounce off a like-minded individual (relating to btc and SHTF).
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: