Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1317 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:20:15 AM

The only reason that people are still using bitcoin is that it is widely acceptable as a currency. Bitcoin is growing slow, with expensive fees and on top of that it is not anonymous. Maybe soon it'll utilize some new technology to speed up transactions, hopefuly this will reduce the fees also. But still, it will be missing the crucial element of privacy.

When people realize that all bitcoin transactions are public, and soon governments will enforce tax, this will cause bitcoin to slowly lose its value. When that happens, coins that offer anonymity and privacy will start to grow faster.

How is it a widely accepted currency? I don't think it is since it's not even recognized in some parts of the world. Bitcoin is decentralized so basically it's open for use to anyone, unless declared illegal in your country. Actually, bitcoin has been rising pretty fast.

Tax enforcement is bound to happen especially since bitcoin is starting to be adopted and has greatly impacted the financial community. It's also growing at such a fast rate because it has boomed all over social media - there are already memes about it. 2018 is going to be a year for a lot of growth for bitcoin.
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

Christmas is over... people will start rebuying over the new few weeks... It will start to rise again Jan/Feb
I'd say the crypto market had it's run and now will calm down, maybe the prices will stabilize and go down in Jan/Feb. After that we may expect another moon ride.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:34:31 AM

If they could implement lightning network or people will use segwit(?), it could reach 50k at Q2 easily. 2017 was a fun ride for crypto, and I'm pretty sure that this coming year will be too with lots of innovation and improvements in cryptocurrencies in general.
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?
100K in December 2018.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:39:55 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin price will going to increase because more people will patronize bitcoin. we all know bitcoin price is not stable but expect it that bitcoin price will increasw just like this year.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:40:15 AM

I think it will retain on what it is and it can go down a little bit or up. Bitcoin is unstable , no one can tell the exact thing will happen to it. Hopefully bitcoin will be as good as the year 2017 as it coming to 2018. Many things will happen, we'll just wait of the upcoming news about it.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:35 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

Its actually very difficult to put a price as of now we should actually be worried if it will exit next year or no. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge supporter of Bitcoin and will continue collecting them till I can, but suddenly if you see all the country's are up against war with bitcoins, latest being South Korea which is a main hub. Plus most of the Asian countries hate it, especially India and China, USA is our last hope if they ban it's all gone. So for me a downfall of 5k and a high price of 40k is on the cards provided it survives each and every war
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

I think that the rise in 2017 was to much. In 2018 price will not further increase a lot but stagnate where it is or even go back to lower levels before it continues to rise again to even higher levels.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
.crypto

Activity: 134
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

... but suddenly if you see all the country's are up against war with bitcoins, latest being South Korea which is a main hub. Plus most of the Asian countries hate it, especially India and China, USA is our last hope if they ban it's all gone. So for me a downfall of 5k and a high price of 40k is on the cards provided it survives each and every war
Don't forget that its their governments that try to restrict cryptos or even ban it. The people of these countries are really into crypro currencies and this is what counts in the long run.

My prediction for 2018: We will see a high volatility with a possible upswing to 50k, but also possible downtrend back to normal (which would be around 7k-8k).
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:51:20 AM

Bitcoin just started its journey in my opinion it will cross $100000 in 2019 but some huge surges will occur during the period as due to some regulation and FUD which directly effect the value of bitcoin. But these will just for a time being so hope Bitcoin will be the leader of all crypto currencies in next year too.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

2018 is the year of stratis, genesis and darcrus, watch these ones

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

This 2018 I expect more about a lot of changes with bitcoin especially it's system and of course it's price it will decrease but I believe that it will increase higher than the price of bitcoin before. I expect more profit this coming 2018 through bitcoin.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

my exepecting on it is increasing at 30k USD because the aura of coming 2018 bitcoin is powerful so i think it is increasing at the bog price but if whe it is falling down i think a litle bit only lowing.so i expecting that its increasing.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018?
There are many positive predictions on bitcoin's 2018 price but there are negative predictions too.

It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?
At these times, it's better to be optimistic and with this falling down of it's price it can lead bitcoin to have some good rise on 2018.

If increasing up, what value do you expect?
$20,000.

Same if it is declining down?
Lowest would be $10,000.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies scene market is still at early age, over the past year its just a consolidating period and at 2017 its break the consolidation and started to get a first stage movement, I believe the next year is a lot more will be interesting about the market.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:07:56 AM

I'm optimistic if the price of bitcoin in 2018 will be higher than highest price this year, because growing popularity of bitcoin of course more and more people who know and do business with bitcoin, even of course in the next year will be more large investors and entrepreneurs who invest in bitcoin.
and in my opinion this year bitcoin has been able to achieve a very maximum progress but of course this is the beginning of bitcoin progress in the future.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

I hope bitcoin price will be increased 20K up in the new year 2018.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:04 AM

Well since bitcoin price is really unstable then we must expect an incredible Essa ear and decrease of bitcoin price this coming 2018. But of course I expect that bitcoin increase higher than the price that reached in the year 2017.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

Bitcoin will aim higher next year and i believe on that. Even altcoins has a chance to pump that much so you better buy now and sell on 2018 when price goes up. Hopefully we will all earn more than what we earn this year lol
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

Demand of bitcoins and its popularity will increase that all time in 2018. As a result it will rise x4 in price by the end of 2018. However it transaction difficulties and fees will hinder people from faith in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: