Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1312 times)
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

I think the bitcoin price in 2018 will continue to rise. because bitcoin prices have fallen by the end of 2017. I think $13k is the lowest price in 2018, and probably will go back up to $50k or higher.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

To be sure I do not expect bitcoin prices to fall in 2018, And I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise to the moon, I expect bitcoin prices to rise to the point of $ 25000 more.
somwhr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

In my opinion we can go probably even 10x if everything goes well in 2018. Pretty much the only thing that's stopping this rise in price is probably regulations or pretty much any negative news and or FUD. Hoping for the best though, still hoping that McAfee is right about bitcoin being $1,000,000 in 2020[1], even though it's quite a stretch to think that.

[1] http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/29/john-mcafee-ups-2020-prediction-1000000-btc/

it is unbelievable that bitcoin can reach $20,000.00 but still it happened so we should beleive that it can reach  $60,000.00 this yearr..Smiley
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

According to the development trend in 2017, the new year should continue to show an upward trend in bitcoin.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

We are into 2018 finally, lets see how bitcoin behave in this year. I believe 2018 is the vital and decisive year for crypto currency.
Today is 2018 first day and first of all I wish new year to all bitcoin users  I hope this year will also be better same like last year or it will be more better than last year I’m sure that this year a lot of countries will not only join bitcoin but they will make it legal because bitcoin did a very great business last year and this year it will make again a new record so we all need to support bitcoin for its high price and I’m sure everyone will take profit from it.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

BTC made some big dips and peaks in 2017, so in 2018, hopefully the value would continue to rise despite of the dips that'll happen. Dips are still important since others use that opportunity to buy the coin on a lower price, and wait again for it to peak further. I myself might consider buying if the dip is big, and the price is right, then invest for the next years to come.
Fair enough and almost all people are saying this bitcoin will reach high and will break all the records in bitcoin this year, no doubt right now bitcoin price is fair and it is still very high but as much as bitcoin users are increasing. People like to invest and get in crypto currency. It is not sure about bitcoin that how much high this time it will go but it will go and 2018 is gonna make bitcoin rock the crypto market.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?

Well I'm looking forward for a successful 2018. I am facing the posibilities in a positive way. I was so hesitant years ago but I had my trust for bitcoin now. It striked the value that we didn't expect last year and I believe that it will surprise us again this year. I hope that bitcoin users to have a blessed year!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

Well I'm looking forward for a successful 2018. I am facing the posibilities in a positive way. I was so hesitant years ago but I had my trust for bitcoin now. It striked the value that we didn't expect last year and I believe that it will surprise us again this year. I hope that bitcoin users to have a blessed year!

Now bitcoin is increas the prices. But 2018 wait for new coin launch. So it will be affect the bitcoin some time. But bitcoin will be down next time it will be increase the prices. So bitcoin will be helpful to for the future imvest. It right time to invest. Just you will check before invest and learn the process. Then you know about thebitcoin in 2018
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I expected for the bitcoin price level.l hopefully btc is 2018 recently must be high price and we are show down.we can hope btc discussion is not possible and important of currencies of btc invest doing new target.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Some basic experience if you can understand that there is more than one way to earn money from bitcoin through trade you can plow, bounty, project payment, ico, teach it so please grasp it like is a great opportunity.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

According to the development trend in 2017, the new year should continue to show an upward trend in bitcoin.

New Year 2018 has arrived, wish the entire crypto community grow best and bring to the source of income
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

I think in the year of 2018 bitcoin will go up because many investors will invest more again because bitcoin is getting more popular in each country and it become more controvesry in each country in the world. Bitcoin will be stable or the will be getting higher and higher. Bitcoin will show up again and become the best coins again in marketing. Many people are talking about it and they are thinking that investing in bitcoin. This will be the year of bitcoin again. Let us support bitcoin more.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase because Bitcoin is very popular and be the king of all coins. I hope Bitcoin will not die and the price can touch $ 30k
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

In my view, in 2018 bitcoin prices went up to exceed the previous price.
In essence I expect bitcoin prices to double than ever, as that is the price I expect so far.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

Very difficult to guess the exact amount of rise in 2018 but i presume bitcoin can rise by 25% by the end of 2018. I am very optimistic about the rise in the price bitcoin
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow and will grow more widely, which means that the bitcoin value will increase ...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

I think 2018 will be a year of prosperity to bitcoin. I may go up and down because nothing is certain for sure but at the end of the day, it will serve it's purpose and rise up and be accepted by retailers worldwide. By that, the scope of it will be wide and more opportunities would open up. I think that would be interesting.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

2018 will definitely be Bitcoin's prosperous year, but Bitcoin's price is only slightly lower, but it does not say Bitcoin prices will fall further in 2018. This year, positive developments will certainly help Bitcoin regain its position in the market
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

bitcoin will remain king in the crypto kingdom. however bitcoin is always part of the first choice investment. I'm sure bitcoin always has a very bright future in the future.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

i  say price will continue declining down? 20,000$ to 35,000$ is good value of bitcoin.

more demand will move price up fast

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: