Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin spariti  (Read 319 times)
thetigcoder

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

Web developer / Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

meno male c'è ancora qualcuno onesto a questo crypto mondo.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pepponees

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

ciao ragazzi, finalmente ho risolto, mi sono fidato dell'utente e lui è riuscito a farmi avere i miei litecoin!!
Naturalmente gli ho girato una ricompensa. Ci sono ancora persone oneste a questo mondo.
Il nome utente è devbitcoin. Se qualcuno volesse la guida che mi ha girato mi faccia sapere.
Ciao a tutti e grazie ancora per il supporto e l'aiuto che mi avete dato.
happy new year   Smiley Smiley

Hai avuto molta fortuna, sono contento per te.. Comunque mi farebbe piacere avere questa guida nel mio pc (non si sa mai). Mandamela per pm o postala qui se puoi. Grazie mille! Ciao..
mojitoloco (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

eccola:

Open up this page, BitAddress.org, and LiteAddress.org
Disconnect your internet.
Type in your ledger seed into the "BIP39 Mnemonic" field on the first page.
Select the BIP 49 tab at the bottom.
Find 3PXCdYCABF9CDfHkKCcxJbqNiS9jhYcfqP on the list.
Copy the private key into the Wallet Details tab on BitAddress.org. Scroll to the bottom and copy the "Private Key Hexadecimal Format (64 characters [0-9A-F]):" value.
Go to the LiteAddress.org page and move your mouse until the Wallet Details tab appears. Put in the hex key from the previous step in here.
Select and copy the compressed WIF key (NOT the one starting with 6). Also, keep note of the "Litecoin Address Compressed" from the first half of the page (starting with L)
Open up Litecoin-qt, then head into the debug console.
Run importprivkey "<the Litecion Compressed WIF>" (with quotes).
Once the import finished, run addwitnessaddress "<the compressed Litecoin address starting with L that you selected earlier>".
Wait for this import to finish as well. Take the M-address from the console and use this tool to convert it to a 3-Address. Verify that it matches 3PXCdYCABF9CDfHkKCcxJbqNiS9jhYcfqP.
If the funds haven't shown up yet, close Litecoin-qt.
Restart Litecoin-qt along with a rescan. This varies by OS, and in most cases will happen automatically if you wait for 10 minutes or so before restarting.
In case your rescan doesn't start automatically, try one of these.

If you're on Linux:

<path-to-Litecoin-qt> -rescan in a terminal

If you're on Windows, create a shortcut to the Litecoin-qt application, right click, edit the properties, and add -rescan to the end of the target.

If you're on OS X, run <path_to_Litecoin-qt.app>/Litecoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Litecoin-qt -rescan in a terminal

Remember to make sure your Litecoin-qt is fully synced before rescanning. If it isn't, you'll have to wait for it to sync, and then rescan again.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any help with any step!
mojitoloco (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

ne trovi un'altra a questo link:

https://imgur.com/a/M5Lah
Pepponees

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:30 AM