Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:50:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT2X & BITCOIN GOD STILL NOT IN BINANCE  (Read 129 times)
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:35:27 AM

Binance was supposed to support these forks? Apparently, Yobit alreadtgot thek..what’s up with Binance? Anyone know if we’re still getting em?

Also, haven’t received segwit2x in hitbtc either .. another wallet said to support it, but no word??

those in the know, please do tell.
BTCBoss071

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

I have been waiting for my B2X coin as well in Binance... When will they arrive in my funds?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

maybe you  have to wait, because i also wait from yobit, i hope not so long

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

I am waiting also and i am not sure if they are gonna send or not, yesterday I bought altcoin with my btc. I hope they ll count it when because I had bitcoin while specific block time of segwit2x.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:59 PM

This is not the original segwit2x plan,this fork is done by entirely new team from what i heard ,so do not expect this to be on every exchange,their plan is entirely different from what segwit 2x was supposed to be,this is a team who took advantage of that proposal and made their mark among the general users.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

If I am not mistaken then the binance did not announce that will support b2x. But maybe over time they will list it for us

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

on hitbtc too, no anouncement from them about it too
If I am not mistaken then the binance did not announce that will support b2x. But maybe over time they will list it for us
maybe because of this
This is not the original segwit2x plan,this fork is done by entirely new team from what i heard ,so do not expect this to be on every exchange,their plan is entirely different from what segwit 2x was supposed to be,this is a team who took advantage of that proposal and made their mark among the general users.
i'm abit confuse about this, but i think i will trust about it to my exchanger team they must know what is best and worst for their company

Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

I don't like all these segwit BTC forks. People are tired of such things really fast. BCH and BTG, it's more than enough...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

Binance was supposed to support these forks? Apparently, Yobit alreadtgot thek..what’s up with Binance? Anyone know if we’re still getting em?

Also, haven’t received segwit2x in hitbtc either .. another wallet said to support it, but no word??

those in the know, please do tell.

Guys you just need to calm down. Sometimes most of this developers sets timers that they don't achieve just like the case kd BitcoinGold team that it was after the timeline that they were still testing mainnet to ensure its effectiveness. Moreso, you can't force any exchange site to support even if they have released a statement to that effect. Things change and decisions can be rethinked all over again. But whether SegWit or BitcoinDevil in due time, they will list it.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:13:17 PM

i was under the impression that binance was supporting every fork

hitbtc as well

can’t we get official word from one of the team members?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: