Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][HINT TOKEN]|MOBILE APP|AI-POWERED CHATBOT|DIGITAL ASSISTANTS|🔥 Feb 8  (Read 1173 times)
yolucky (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

your project is good with the AI technology that's people needed, but you need to explain us about your team, that will improve your project

Sure, we will be updating our team page very soon. Thanks again for your interest in HINT project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

I am interested to your project, but I do not see team hint listed on the website, other than that I think Hint needs to enter ICO sites, such as IcoRating, ICObench and so forth, to support your funding.
how many soft cap Hint?

Hi there, Thanks for your interest in HINT project. Sure, we will update our website with team information shortly. Definitely agree about marketing on ICO sites, actually we are focusing on build but nevertheless we will focus on marketing too. We do not have a soft cap for PreICO and the hard cap 30M HINT tokens.

Thanks, HINT Team 
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

Like every invention has a necessity, and having HINT also has one. Say you've to buy a specific product. At the moment you spend numerous hours googling but with HINT you just ask and get response in seconds!
wahidian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

1st of May

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

Where exchange hint network ?

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Hi there, Thank you for your interest in HINT project. Yes, we are actively working on Mobile app and HINT AI algorithms and we aim to complete in few weeks. Yes, we do have some ideas to promote HINT. Thanks once again.

yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

Hi Developers, tried to find the language button on the site, but didn`t find,  say me - will you add languages to the website?
Hi there, Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, we will add the languages button very soon. Thanks for your interest in HINT project.
greblepinnae

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Hi, What an excellent project! The dev.team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Thanks for your support. Cheers
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Hi there, We haven't done ICO yet, still bootstrapping on product development. We will keep you posted on the progress here as well as telegram channel and in Twitter. Please stay tuned. Thanks again for your support.

Cheers
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Online marketing became more and more powerful tool to perform most kind of transactions.
With the AI technology, hopefully that the transaction became more usable and easily maintained.
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

for the honorable managers I see ico have been over for a long time, and I also accept the signpost instructions, just stay in the instruction manual listed on the exchange.
can you tell me when it's time to get listed. and where suppose to guess hint switching listing planning
Brianna20487

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Grin
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

It would be nice if you provide full information for us, So we can give a better support to your projects
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

hello, I'm sorry still didn't find information about your team. It's a big thing that allows on decisions of taking participation. Thank you if it will be updated
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Online marketing became more and more powerful tool to perform most kind of transactions.
With the AI technology, hopefully that the transaction became more usable and easily maintained.
Hi Cattano, Agreed. Just to add further, Hint would like to help individuals to digitise shopping data and apply ML to it. Imagine HINT is a brain which has the information about all the shopping you've ever done and then intelligently consume multiple sources of information and help you in future purchases.

Thanks
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

for the honorable managers I see ico have been over for a long time, and I also accept the signpost instructions, just stay in the instruction manual listed on the exchange.
can you tell me when it's time to get listed. and where suppose to guess hint switching listing planning
Hi there, Please note, we have only done the private ICO. Anyway, our aim at the moment is to release our product mobile app in Q2 but however we are in discussions with various exchanges. Please stay tuned. Thanks
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

It would be nice if you provide full information for us, So we can give a better support to your projects

Hi there, Thanks for your interest in HINT project. Please let us know what information you need. Thanks
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

hello, I'm sorry still didn't find information about your team. It's a big thing that allows on decisions of taking participation. Thank you if it will be updated
Hi there, Totally agreed. Apologies for the delay. Actually, we are extremely busy with the product development but however will publish the team page very shortly. Thanks again for your understanding. Cheers
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

It still rarely available, to have an AI used for the e-commerce purposes.
Having this kind of AI program should be able gain more investors. since mostly some kind of travel agency will only sent some kind of a little treat on and angry figure.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
yolucky (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

It still rarely available, to have an AI used for the e-commerce purposes.
Having this kind of AI program should be able gain more investors. since mostly some kind of travel agency will only sent some kind of a little treat on and angry figure.
Hi Xonecoinlovers, Thanks for the comment. We will keep you posted on the product development progress. Please follow us on twitter and share our tweets.  Thanks once again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: