Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explanation for ripple price increase?  (Read 467 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

There is reason to believe that banksters might be pumping up the price. Let's be very careful on this one. We might see dumping soon.

I am really suspicious with ripple since i thought no one likes this coin for being kinda centralized but i guess i was wrong. The think that annoys me is that it managed to overtake ethereum which is my favorite coin and i am sure it has more practical use than ripple.

Why would you be suspicious of something that is simply disliked be a bunch of bitcoin lovers on a bitcoin forum. Do your own research and make your own decisions. And, the fact that you were annoyed that it overtook your favorite?  Maybe you should be trading baseball cards, not money.

this is not about bitcoin,

this is about higher things that are more complex not just profits, but well

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

Ripple coin is intended for the Banks or something that banks can offer Cryptocurrency options rather than fiat. This is the case that some experts find useful though Ripple's project that can be adapted with any banks that are interested in transforming their banking system into technology innovations.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

There is reason to believe that banksters might be pumping up the price. Let's be very careful on this one. We might see dumping soon.

I am really suspicious with ripple since i thought no one likes this coin for being kinda centralized but i guess i was wrong. The think that annoys me is that it managed to overtake ethereum which is my favorite coin and i am sure it has more practical use than ripple.

Why would you be suspicious of something that is simply disliked be a bunch of bitcoin lovers on a bitcoin forum. Do your own research and make your own decisions. And, the fact that you were annoyed that it overtook your favorite?  Maybe you should be trading baseball cards, not money.

Indeed, imagine, getting Ripple coins instead of fiat and then you're going to use it for trading cryptocurrencies and then you're going to pay the bank either Ripple coins or cash so I find it interesting and more effective than fiat because this time as a borrower you so many options to make in order to maximize your income or profit.

Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

i read somewhere that there is a claim someone thinks XRP is going to be listed on Coinbase next and people are stocking up before the price moves skywards the way it rebounded for BCH... so u know - its the whole buy now before the muggles know its worth buying idea...

As for the noise everyone else is dancing too regarding banking sector uptakes or no, premines, artificial pumps, overinflation etc - none of this is new news or anything different to regular trading conditions surrounding any current coin... well maybe not banking stuff, but again, its just noise. I feel like XRP was giving all the signals for a rise for awhile now. Its quite exciting to see the action on the top10 Smiley

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:11:02 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:56:32 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

What's the explanation for the ripple price increase?
A few weeks ago the price went up very quickly without decent explanation. Is that happening again now?
Want to know too. XRP now increase and the whole market down makes me somehow believe XRP is like a fiat cryptocurrency.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

The simplest explanation for this is: banks saw that bitcoin is very low, so they transfer money to ripple, ripple takes more in value in effect and then they buy/trade for bitcoin, so if you are connected with them banks who do this, please, pm me

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

It is why bitcoin and or every other altcoin rises in price. There is demand to it people thinking banks will use it. I don't buy it as I don't believe rippe.
cryptodevs

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:21:13 AM

It should be the coinbase listing of XRP thats why the price keeps surging up.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

Ripple is getting more attention from traders of late because it is seen as a safe haven.I think the increase in price can be attributed to the backing of banks to trust ripple as their main source crypto coins for remittance. Is a must have altcoins in any serious trader.

Tristan1337

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

Another pump n dump. Every time this happens with Ripple you will see hundreds upon hundreds of posts about ripple all over the forum..

Then suddenly there will be a huge dump. It's a scam.. Don't fall for it!  Roll Eyes
rishabh.asthana

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

Another pump n dump. Every time this happens with Ripple you will see hundreds upon hundreds of posts about ripple all over the forum..

Then suddenly there will be a huge dump. It's a scam.. Don't fall for it!  Roll Eyes

Why would someone use ripple for a pump and dump...there are many sh!t coins available for that...ripple do have a real world use unlike most of the coins available (who gets pumped just cause a wallet has been released)
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Why would someone use ripple for a pump and dump...there are many sh!t coins available for that...ripple do have a real world use unlike most of the coins available (who gets pumped just cause a wallet has been released)
i think news have big impact to this one
lately ripple have most of good news
it said that more bank and another costumer will use ripple
whale know this and withdraw money from BTC and invest earlier
look at BTC price now, and look ripple marketcap
money flow to ripple, another pump and soon dump incoming
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Question was not for you.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

Ripple like bitcoin will fluctuate in price without any reasons at all because it's their nature that we must understand somehow they will pump and give a good value then there are times it will suddenly drop. But instead of worrying why not play the cycle for you to earn buy when its low then sell when its high with that you can maximize earnings and will help you save money for your future

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

Because....they can?

What does this look like to you? What has changed since last pump and dump? Technology got better or something?

I joined crypto because I don't like banks, now everyone is talking about "bank coin" that pisses me off.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Probably because ripple is back by bank. Big companies are pumping the price with good marketing plan and a lot money to pump those prices up. This coin I think is just another hypecoin.
Avelache (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

This is why the intelligent person does research to find a coin with intrinsic value, buys as early as possible, and does not act like a lemming.

I actually thought that none of these coins has any intrinsic value. So which coins do have an intrinsic value? And what is the intrinsic value and on what is it based?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16987

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:09:46 PM

I actually thought that none of these coins has any intrinsic value. So which coins do have an intrinsic value? And what is the intrinsic value and on what is it based?
The intrinsic value of dollar bills is less than toilet paper. The intrinsic value of (metal) coins is the value of the metal; back in the days this was gold and silver, nowadays it's cheap metal.
Fiat money on a bank account has no intrinsic value at all, it's intrinsic value is nothing more than the intrinsic value of any other number: $1000000. There's no intrinsic value in any number I type here.

The lack of intrinsic value is sometimes used by bankers when they "warn against crypto". And of course this is true, but it's also a useless statement considering no other form of money has intrinsic value. The lack of intrinsic value doesn't mean it can't be used as a medium of exchange.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Maybe because of the upcoming news that it will be listed in the coinbase.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: