Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh crap! What happened to bitcoins?  (Read 888 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

These days I am noticing that the price of bitcoin is quitely decreasing..So what can we assume?
Bitcoin is going towards its end or its a good news for investors...If so then lets buy lot of bitcoin at risk...may ne in future we suffer from heart attack or we can become mad for becoming such rich..
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

I'm sad because the bitcoin first week of december huge and over 900k but now decrease bitcoin in 700k i don't know what happen i wish the bitcoin on 2018 increase the bitcoin greater than 1million.
salsim5774

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

We only can hope that in 2018 the price increase, but i am confident.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

Stop being scared for nothing, with experience you will learn to ignore bitcoin drops

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

These days I am noticing that the price of bitcoin is quitely decreasing..So what can we assume?
Bitcoin is going towards its end or its a good news for investors...If so then lets buy lot of bitcoin at risk...may ne in future we suffer from heart attack or we can become mad for becoming such rich..
We can assume that after this decrease it's price is going to start moving positively again.  You are dragging too much because of this down fall, bitcoin isn't going towards it end. Don't think too much if you are worried about it just keep on holding or if you can't endure it anymore then you are free to sell. There's nothing that will give you a delight if you'll thinking mostly that way.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

It's funny how people are always panicking when bitcoin's price is decreasing even just by a bit, and always forget to zoom out and look at the big picture.

I mean, look at it!

Stop panicking. It's just a healthy correction. Bitcoin's price has risen too much in the past few months, as we were only around the $6500 price mark last month. Even if it drops to $10,000 we're still in the huge positives in terms of price increase this year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

It's funny how people are always panicking when bitcoin's price is decreasing even just by a bit, and always forget to zoom out and look at the big picture.

I mean, look at it!

Stop panicking. It's just a healthy correction. Bitcoin's price has risen too much in the past few months, as we were only around the $6500 price mark last month. Even if it drops to $10,000 we're still in the huge positives in terms of price increase this year.
i think those who panic the bitcoin price down are investors who buy bitcoin at the time of bitcoin at the peak. that's normal.  Grin
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

the first rule is to invest what you can afford to lose and if you have not done that already then you are in  a lot of horrible days in the upcoming days, weeks, years. no matter what happens to bitcoin price you will always be in constant stress and you will have a heart attack even if price goes up!

and no price is not quietly decreasing. it was a big sudden dump in less than 1 hour that caused a 6% drop.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

The answer is 2018, Bitcoin will take its ride again.

You can watch this: https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:59 AM

I can only conclude that this is a good time to invest because in the future I am convinced that bitcoin will rise again.

kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

We only can hope that in 2018 the price increase, but i am confident.

Yeah me to i hope that in 2018 the price increase Because when it is still ongoing in the fall of the new year it is likely that many people will suffer from this type of system but this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because of its low price. It's good to stock bitcoin now because when its price rises again it doubles its price.
Marsouc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

Dont panic, even if you bought it at peak. I am sure that your investment was planned for long time not one week, right?
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

it is not really quietly decreasing as you may think! it is the normal fluctuations between two upper and lower price levels. it is like a channel. lowest is $11k and highest has been $16k and until price goes out of either of these two and stays outside, it is not really doing anything.

Bitcoin is going towards its end or its a good news for investors...
well if you think a little drop means "going towards the end" then maybe you should sell your bitcoins ASAP and g et out.

If so then lets buy lot of bitcoin at risk...may ne in future we suffer from heart attack or we can become mad for becoming such rich..
it is a good time to buy but not the least risky time. you can start buying now for sure but the safest bet is to wait and see which direction bitcoin will go then buy. of course if you have been around for more than a month then you should have bought by then and you would still be in 50% profit even with all the drops!

Only Bitcoin
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Ups and down of price in the market its normal.
Btc is not excepted in it.
Specially during the holiday i think there is a massive sell out of btc that whay the price decreasing

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RominaViewly

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

These movements are normal, especially during the holidays when people take out some fiat for gifts.
There is no need to panic, I am positive everything will go back to normal after the holidays.
JTPhotography

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

These movements are normal, especially during the holidays when people take out some fiat for gifts.
There is no need to panic, I am positive everything will go back to normal after the holidays.

So people buying gifts yesterday is what caused another drop?

No, people realize bitcoin is broken and that they can make more from investing in alts. I am still holding some but not as much. Don’t be blind to reality people.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

I say let's buy now and wait & hope that next year in 2018 will be another major increase in bitcoin price because that could result in a great returned on our investments in bitcoin. Why not take a chance right because after all every investments we made is a risky one, people who is afraid to take risk could find hard to achieved his/her dreams in life.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Gintron

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Always the same as soon as the price of bitcoin "falls" the people who are new to it start panicking I say just look at the charts. It has fallen in the past but climbed again even more then it was before the fall. Relax

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:56:28 AM

Why are you being scared? It is not the time for that. Let me tell you, bitcoins price months ago is about $7k and right now its twice its amount. Still, it is not the reason for bitcoin ending for just decreasing in value. It is your choice if you invest or not, but don't start to panic as it also spread rumors to other people. Through experiences, you'll know what really is happening. Try to research more about bitcoin news and find out why it is happening.
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

very interesting to watch all these type of " what do i do" " bitcoin price 2018" thread.

Look at all the people started the post. Most of them probably registered within three months!

Don't panic!!!!!

Don't even look at the price. Look for some real projects with real developments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: