Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your most profitalbe altcoin speculation  (Read 712 times)
wayne_812 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

I bought litcoin Last Feburary when it was only a little more than 4 dollars. and it is now about 300 dollars. what is your most profitable altcoin speculation?
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

I think you can have high confidence in the profitability of IoT Chain (ITC) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC).

Both are currently extremely undervalued, ranking in approximately 180th on CoinMarketCap. But both have huge potential. The newly-created IoT Chain (the IOTA of China) aims to tackle the problem of security in the Internet of Things, while SpectreCoin is targeting the position of #1 privacy coin with some impressive innovations. If either of them come close to their targets, then they will have delivered massive profits.

Congratulations on your LTC investment though. I'm open to hear more investment ideas.
davecrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

I made some good profits on ETH, XMR back then.

But if I just hodled Bitcoin, I would have more money right now Cheesy

Right now I think good coins are IOTA, EOS, OMG, ADA, BTC, ETH. They have a promising future

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

I bought litcoin Last Feburary when it was only a little more than 4 dollars. and it is now about 300 dollars. what is your most profitable altcoin speculation?

Congratulations for buying litecoin when it was $4, for me waves is my profitable altcoin sections, I have a lot of waves and bought it when it was trading at $3 level and still hoping that it will reach a three mark level, this is one coin that is well managed.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

I think you can have high confidence in the profitability of IoT Chain (ITC) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC).

I also think these 2 coins going to give huge amount of profit to holders. I can also add xtrabytes to this list for 2018 as I expect to see something like 10x. On the other hand I think sonm did very good.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
explorecrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

OST has a strong team & is delivering on its promises. Seems to have a bright future.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

If you invested it into Bitcoin no matter how small the amount I know you'll getting more profits than Litecoin but so, you invested in LiteCoin and I assume that you're very lucky on that turning $4 into $300 today and I'm happy for you.
Investing any Altcoins last February or last year is the best decision you've made in your life. It's like keeping your money into the bank but with higher return of investments.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

i invested Oyster Pearl (PRL) last early November right after their ICO ends and I bought bulk amounts of coins while it was dropped as lower as $0.003 than today the price hits from $.50 to $80 so I know I'm getting good profits and I'm going to hold it until it will reach as high as $2 per coin so that I can finance my wedding soon next year.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

it definitely is Litecoin for this year alone.
there has been a lot of hype surrounding LTC and it had a lot coming towards it with all the other altcoins getting pumped, with it getting SegWit, and all the rest of the things that came after SegWit. the LTC pump was one of the most obvious ones.

of course there have been lots more pumps bigger than LTC, like the XRP pump (the first one not the current pump) but they weren't as obvious in my opinion.
hopefully i can get at least another one of these next year too.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:51:32 PM

I have had so many speculation one of them is xmr i had bought at $30 a couple and still holding it. I feel the price is still low it is really good for the future.

Second investment is obviously btc it is obvious for everyone the profit amount is more than 10 times.

Thirdly is a very recent investment which is ripple i bought at $0.2 and if i sell now i can easily get 12 times the profit.
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

Bought NEM at 0.002  Smiley OMG at .5 and XRB at .3
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

My profitable altcoin so far I had bought some oyster pearl, rdd coin. I have bought rdd at 27 satoshi and Im not expecting to increase the value lately. It hit the 117 satoshi or more and oyster pearl luckily I hadbought it at cheap price. I notice oyster pearl was already listed in other exchange so for now I hold some.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

Bought NEM at 0.002  Smiley OMG at .5 and XRB at .3

Dayum.... Please let us know next time you buy anything  Shocked

Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

I bought 19 "darkcoins" years ago, forgot about them completely and found them on an old hard drive a few months ago. Paid $1 each for them.

If you are unaware, darkcoin is now known as Dash.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

NEM is the most underated. It just steadily keeps rising without people even noticing. It will be the best investment for 2018.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

I bought a ripple when it cost 4,200 satoshi and now sold it to 15,000 satoshi. This is the biggest profit I got from trading alt coins. This is my most successful transaction

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

So far I have not had gains of such magnitude since in this business I have learned that the high volatility and uncertainty of the market can be very profitable in short-term strategies, and I have seen that many people committed to hold certain currencies in the long term, have ended up losing money. But in my case maybe the best speculation I made was when I bought DeepOnion at 7000 satoshis, and today it's at 60,000.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:24 PM

My most profitable speculation so far is when I bought Ethereum way back 2015 when it was selling on 1337 eth per 1btc,  I sold it when it reached 200$.Too bad I have sold them too early but still I am glad to make a good profit on ethereum. Another  profitable altcoins speculation I made is when I have bought litecoin last new year. Now it's price is sitting around 300$ and I have sold it recently. Too bad I have only invested a little on it.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

My most profitable speculation so far is when I bought Ethereum way back 2015 when it was selling on 1337 eth per 1btc,  I sold it when it reached 200$.Too bad I have sold them too early but still I am glad to make a good profit on ethereum. Another  profitable altcoins speculation I made is when I have bought litecoin last new year. Now it's price is sitting around 300$ and I have sold it recently. Too bad I have only invested a little on it.
I did well with ethereum too but Ive found that NEM is a much better investment at it's current price. It has a lot to offer and will be the fastest blockchain in the world once catapult is released. It will be ready for world adoption unlike ethereum.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:25:29 AM

nice its almost x100! Smiley
there are many project at ATH now, so its hard to tell which one is a good invetment
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: