Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your most profitalbe altcoin speculation  (Read 699 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:36 AM

My most profitable altcoins are the etherium , litecoin , storm , ripple , waves . Those altcoins that i hold is for a long term profits. Most altcoins that i hold are from airdrops and the others are from exchanges that i buy. And i am looking forward this coming year that all my holdings are going to rise in their value to make more earnings and make more profits .

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:23:44 AM

My most profitable altcoins are the etherium , litecoin , storm , ripple , waves . Those altcoins that i hold is for a long term profits. Most altcoins that i hold are from airdrops and the others are from exchanges that i buy. And i am looking forward this coming year that all my holdings are going to rise in their value to make more earnings and make more profits .
Most profitable ? I think that is depend on the situation and the market by the time goes by. You should know that it's always changing all the time. But I can only give some hints if you ask about the best cryptocurrency at the moment. In my opinion, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and some other new Altcoin are the most profitable ones. But I'm still uncertain and unconvinced with the new Altcoin. Many new Altcoin can earn a lot of profit in a short time, even more than Bitcoin. But we do not know about the development of the new Altcoin in the future.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:28:34 AM

I cant say that i have most profitable coin yet, since im still holding and did not cash out any, but my highest gains were from Cardano (ADA), and Intense coin (ITNS)
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

for me, XEM and DASH.  I have been holding them for years Smiley
$CVC has been doing ok for me as well, got it from ICO.
speaking of ICO, I mainly aim for those good for long term likes Qchain.co, graft.network, and Novablitz.com
Novablitz's ICO is still running.
Telegram group: https://t.me/novablitz
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:48:03 AM

I don’t have that many huge profits yet but my best was nxt, which I bought for $0.11 and sold for just over $1. I’m also getting ignis from the airdrop so hopefully that will add to the profit.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:49:46 AM

I think Wanchain & ICX are going to be the biggest ALTS to Hodl for 2018. These are not flippers, these are Hodlers for certain. Korean Blockchain and Wanchain will compete with Ripple. Remember this post when we hit Fall 2018, you will see. I also think XMR is amazingly low priced now, for what it is.
soonhy

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:16:45 AM

Well the most profitable Altcoin for me so far are DASH, NEM and a few of them. Currently I involve with a Project call Novablitz.

Novablitz definitely is one of the greatest project ever.

ICO still going on!

Level 11 with 10% bonus.

Kindly visit the website :-
https://novablitz.com/

Please join Telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial for more info on how to join this ICO.

Please join Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz for more interaction with the community.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

Lisk NEM and Ethereum
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

Ethereum ,litecoin,ripple , trx ,xrb. These are my top five altcoins were i invested 50% of my bitcoin.
Im sure they will give me 5 to x10 profit by next year,  ripple is where i invest most of my money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

Coins that I owned that's profitable for me are Oyster PRL and Clout.
They have a good backend company, developers and community unlike some coins that I owned, they barely hit Cryptocurrency exchanges so the value isn't that much stable.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

Lisk NEM and Ethereum

Top Altcoins are indeed profitable so that's why we're holding it as long as we could because they're increasing their market capital values and coin price.

namor.tidal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

Bought NEM at 0.002  Smiley OMG at .5 and XRB at .3

haha, when you buy again please let me know. good work
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

Lisk NEM and Ethereum

Ethereum although jumped down into 3rd place next to Ripple but it is indeed one of the most profitable coin not only this year but in the following years. I still hold my Ethereum coin for two reasons, one is to wait when it pumps again and two it act as a stash that is some of my favorite low priced coins price will decrease then I'm gonna buy some more.

Christopher_talk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

Dopecoin and Eos
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

Lisk NEM and Ethereum

Ethereum although jumped down into 3rd place next to Ripple but it is indeed one of the most profitable coin not only this year but in the following years. I still hold my Ethereum coin for two reasons, one is to wait when it pumps again and two it act as a stash that is some of my favorite low priced coins price will decrease then I'm gonna buy some more.
Same here ethereum is the coin most profitable. Yes the price is currently increasing still when you invest then hold next year you get big profit on ethereum.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

my most profitable altcoin speculations are so far iota, mod, eos........... unfortunately i reduced my amount of coins like xlm and nxt to early and did not profit so much from their growth
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

Great thread. And congrats on your success with Litecoin.

We have seen a couple of coins in 2017 where you could have gotten in with around $1000-$5000 and be a millionaire now. Neo is another.

I think many people in crypto make the mistake tho to go in projects that are already high. Maybe most people are just too lazy or dont have the time to analyze and look at coins below the top100 at Coinmarketcap Smiley

I just made around 4000% (*40) on Verge. My reason to get Verge at $0.005 was it looked good, was promising, and not so high as Monero and all the other privacy coins. I always like to buy cheap and early. Not get in AFTER a *50.

I made a similiar profit with MonaCoin. It was *40 at some point, tho now its more like *20 which is still great and I will keep holding it because its the japanese bitcoin and been around a long time, and will not go away, with still good potential tho not for *50 or *100.

For 2018 with new government restrictions coming, I think the future is privacy coins. I now put the biggest amount of my portfolio in Colx because its a mix of Raiblocks and Monero/Verge and still low and not on the bigger exchanges yet. I can see this going *100 in 2018.

I dont think any of the top100 coins (that the mass invests in) will be able to gain *100 in 2018.  Except of course if bitcoin gains *100 too and goes to $1.2m

I made some good profits on ETH, XMR back then.

But if I just hodled Bitcoin, I would have more money right now Cheesy

Right now I think good coins are IOTA, EOS, OMG, ADA, BTC, ETH. They have a promising future

Yeah that is usually the story. See something promising as Waves. People were hyping it all of the time a few months ago. But all Waves gained since then, when it was $5, is basically the adaption to the bitcoin rise since then. So people have not abandoned waves but for *50 we are probably too late. I still think there will be new coins that bring better features and will get a lot of attention and PR. Bitcoin may not rise to $150k in 2018, which would "only" be *10 anyways if it continues its rise of 2017.

I think Bitcoin may actually stay at around $15k which seems something nobody ever considers. Everyone always says it will crash. Or it will go to $1m. But even more realistic i think is bitcoin finds a price and stays around it, and the market will shift more in altcoins now as public awareness for altcoins rises, they have better technologies, features and potential like energy efficiency and anonymity as Colx.

Governments might use the high energy costs of bitcoin mining to ban it, I see this as quite a huge risk for the near future with lobbyists of banks, wall street and other financial industries pushing such and similiar points to politicians.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

I bought some ripple when it was very cheaper now it made huge price bump but I really don't expect this much profits from ripple so I invested very less on altcoins.But bitcoin gave me very good profits because I am holding bitcoins since 2016.It made my life richer and I think it is time for altcoin investmentt too I so I am gonna invest big amount in the following coins like ETH,XMR,XRP and litecoin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Bitcoin at February this year was below $750 but as at December this year went as high as $20,000, lisk was around $0.50 in May this year and it is above $22 as at three days ago,  stratis was around $1 September this year but above $13 today and Ripple fall below $0.07 and went above $2,2 yesterday. I think we really have a fruitful 2017 across all the cryptocurrencies and my prayers is that this should continue.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

Monero is still undervalued in my opinion, I think it deserve higher price in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: