Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:47:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Portfolio For millioners  (Read 432 times)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

I know ripple and Ethererum will make traders money in 2018, but you should add Hempcoin. It is a coin that has increased over 1000% just in one year.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

Dear all

let me give suggestions also. as per my research these coins will bring you prosperity in next year 2018. here the coin list

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

surely these holders millionaires in the year end. how about your views?

I think WABI, NEO and OMG have great chances in 2018. A year can do many things, we will most likely see how far each coin can get. Let's not forget there are 1300 coins out there, the competition is though, and there are more on the way.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

Mobilego perhaps was the most undervalued coin of them all a few days ago. From its peak around 100k sats was hovering at 3k sats for a few days prior to now being at 8k sats. The risk to reward is good with this one but like any coin DYOR please, this is no advice to hop in.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

Dear all

let me give suggestions also. as per my research these coins will bring you prosperity in next year 2018. here the coin list

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

But this list of coins if for those users who are afford to invest huge amount of capital to invest and hold these coins, yes all these coin will gives you good income not only for next year even in the future. For those user who are having small capital much better to research for much smaller value coin that they can afford to invest and do shirt term trading to make their income quicker but dont be too greedy.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

Good portfolio, I would really have changed a few coins but in general all the coins are promising

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

currently i only hold waves, this token is so comfortable value stable and has low tx costs, that it works greatly,

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

I know these coins are a lot better.But the best is the ethereum and waves.These two coins will be many pump in 2018.The future of these coins is very good. It will make it very easy to become a millionaire.

Yes, I agree because this coins is a lot better than other, it was then used for a very kong time anf many of the participants know about it, it's really important that it is well known because in some other way it is trustworthy
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

Hello,

I generally agree with you, aside from INS, Wabi and WTC.

In my opinion you can add XMR, ADA and may be MIOTA.

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

Hello,

I generally agree with you, aside from INS, Wabi and WTC.

In my opinion you can add XMR, ADA and may be MIOTA.

wabi and wtc has great potential. if the ban remove from china. all will change definitely.wabi surely go for 20$.  your XMR, ADA and MIOTA also have great potential.  these are my researched coins. i consider lot of factors like , team behind the project , vision of the project. road map of the project.
hype also considered, personally i got lot of profits from ico's. wabi is the no 1 . 10X given to me. i merely thanks for it.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

It seems that more technologically advanced coins such as DAG-based cryptos (Byteball, IOTA) and privacy-oriented coins (Monero, Dash, Verge, DeepOnion) and getting increasing attention lately, so I would focus on those in the following year. My bet also is that Waves will attack some top market cap positions when all the promised upgrades are implemented.

Another vote here for Byteball and IOTA. I agree that privacy coins should also grow, but I am not sure if this is a good point to get some Verge as it has had the most incredible pump recently.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

What is that crap Ripple doing in such a great collection of alt coins? I would not touch it. Although we all want to get rich but let us not forget how and why crypto got to the stage at which it is today. Stay away from centralized coins. There are so many other better coins to hold than XRP.

lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

Where is icon's icx and wanchain's Wan on this list.
These are the coins that will shape 2018.
Just take a look at them because they will soon burst into the scene and many will be taken by surprise
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Dear all

Wabi
ETH
Waves
NEO
WTC
OMG
SIA
XRP
INS

This is very funny, this portfolio would have made you a millonaire in 2017, but as of now, I think that most of those coins are permanently failing to deliver anything good.

poli_btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I would leave only 3 coins from your crypto currency portfolio: OMG, Ethereum and Neo. The remaining coins from your list will hardly allow you to earn good money in order to become a millionaire.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

I love your list but you must add IOTA on it.  I believe IOTA will revolutionize the blockchain and creep up the coinmarketcap ratings.  I think IOTA can be a top 3 within the next 2 years. 
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

I know these coins are a lot better.But the best is the ethereum and waves.These two coins will be many pump in 2018.The future of these coins is very good. It will make it very easy to become a millionaire.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: