Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: high bitcoin fee!!  (Read 2327 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Can anyone please tell me what you are charged for a Bitcoin purchase of, let's say $6'000? On the exchange I trade I am charged 0.25% which is in accordance with our tax laws.

what exchange do you use? so far I never know the cost of it. if you think buying instantaneously in one of the bourses is normal, I even press 0.3% charge in my country if buy instantly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Yes,ETH transaction fee is very small i think because a lot of days i deposit in many exchange with low fee.But BTC fee is undesired and day by day transaction fee is rapidly increasing.

ETH is much less congested. That's why. It has the same model of fee pricing as bitcoin, the difference is it has a greater capacity currently. Let's see whether Lightning Network will be able to change it!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

We have been scammed and the developers have allowed ten big mining pools to take over that now
conduct 90% of all transactions and it has become a monopoly that's ripping us off in fees because they
forgot to a one line of code

public static money MaxFees=1.50 // 20,000 miners when all we need is 1,000 DOES NOT WORK

Maybe miners forgot that without clients that they will be left paying for the CPU war from there own pockets
because we are tired of slow speeds and high fess and I have little faith in LN if the developers forgot to add
this one vital line of code shown above.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

not as expected, should with hrdfork fee BTC getting cheaper. and faster transfer rates.
some exchanges apply a large fee, which is very detrimental to small traders.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

the bitcoin feee is really huge, ethereum transactions fee are so minor against btc transactions fee, i think that this is one of btc problems that must be solved.

MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I think some exchanges apply a large fee, which is very detrimental to small traders. ETH is much less congested
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

this high bitcoin fee has always been an issue to everyone. i also am disturbed about the high bitcoin fee and wonder when it will be worked on. no one knows for sure when this will be but i believe if we all press on this issue, a solution will pop up someday.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Currently, bitcoin fees are still low. Investors peace of mind to engage in business transactions and investments in the cryptocurreny market. In the future, the growing cryptocurrency market will mean that bitcoin prices will rise and bitcoin fees will rise. But I think the bitcoin fee increase will be negligible compared to the profits that bitcoin gives to investors.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

lmao fees are not high anymore, but i still remember those times in where we all had to pay mroe than fourty bucks in order to be able to move our money.. those times.. now fees are less than half a dolar
BitcoinGirlOlga
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Yes, the commission is very large, it is worth considering to transfer to other currencies where there is less commission! for example ETH
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

not as expected, should with hrdfork fee BTC getting cheaper. and faster transfer rates.
some exchanges apply a large fee, which is very detrimental to small traders.
today it seems that many small traders and small investors complain that the cost of bitcoin is very expensive, but that big traders or investors do not complain about the cost of bitcoin which is very expensive for example compared to Ethereum, the most important is probably because its security is trusted for investors to keep using bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Good question actually, I don't know exactly what the reason for high of the fee in bitcoin, since I did the transaction using bitcoin the fee is really constant, doesn't matter if the price of bitcoin was high or down. Maybe is there any reason that someone knows about it could be some pleasure to share it in here, I just wondering to know.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

I am more than happy now because the fees are not even haalf a dollar at the moment.
A few hours ago, i sent a payment and it only costed me $0,20 dollars to send that payment! and it took less than thirty minutes to get confirmed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

The bitcoin fee is too high compared to the time it's worth, now it should drop a little lower than everything
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

The bitcoin fee is too high compared to the time it's worth, now it should drop a little lower than everything
right ... and we know it ....
and it seems that this has become the exchange rate that must be incurred in bitcoin trading and now the bitcoin price tends to decrease little by little I hope this will quickly change

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

we acn see that bitcoin fee is high right now and it because of the bitcoin transaction is high and the people that want to make tranactionis increasing every day and make the queue in the transaction it makes the price of bitcoin is high and increasing everyday, i think when the transaction of bitcoin id decrease the fee in bitcoin will decerase too

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

I find that the Bitcoin charge is quite high, I expect every problem to be solved. I would like to have a new technology to solve this problem.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

As the fluctuation (increase or decrease) in the price of the bitcoin the amount of the transfer fee will remain the constant which is one of the major downfall of the bitcoin it must be reduced to very less.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

it depends on how big of your transaction so now we still haven't figured out which ways to fix this. hopefully we can do it soon.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

the increase in the bitcoin transaction fee is arising as a result of many or much transaction been carried out on the blockchain thereby over using the supposed allowable design on the technology, however, some decongestion are always made but during this congestion network era transaction charges are always higher than normal
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: