Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC] Litecoin future in 2018  (Read 1259 times)
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

Dying time for LTC is now, there are a few people that still hodling it, but that's mainly cause they got into ltc when it was too expensive and they can't sell it wihout profit

I don't think so. I know many people that holds LTC long term including me. I purchased mine since last year. The market is not performing well lately and that is the main reason. Community and usage wise LTC is probably right there after BTC and ETH.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

I still can not see the potential of LTC this year. there has been no big news about LTC. but not a big deal because LTC is already widely used by people other than bitcoin. so they also believe in LTC
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

massive potential for 2018 and beyond.
some very tasty development ongoing in litecoin.
here is a recent article i picked up yesterday,
https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiEPkcgILNeNuPMA4Cwhnmw-0qFwgEKg4IACoGCAow9891MIGZDDDYhrIF

'Litecoin is technically very similar to bitcoin although it is much cheaper to use. So many crypto-savvy businesses are adding litecoin support this year with a few simple steps.'

'The start of new privacy features, cross-chain swaps and smart contract capabilities'

I do believe LTC has the best shot at being a true retail transactional cryptocurrency. It has good speed, low fees, and wide merchant adoption already, and accessible to purchase for newcomers.
Bitcoin is still considered as the most valuable virtual currency today with a record increase of 20 times compared to the beginning of the year. Virtual currency like Litecoin has a lot of similarities with Bitcoin, as they all focus on using peer-to-peer peer-to-peer payments, and limit the amount of money that can be exploited by some. They think they can replace bitcoin
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

litecoin's future will be like their bitcoin will continue to be developed because this currency is often influenced by bitcoin For investment purposes, this means users will spend less money to buy or sell LTC than BTC.
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS  Trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/

nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Dying time for LTC is now, there are a few people that still hodling it, but that's mainly cause they got into ltc when it was too expensive and they can't sell it wihout profit

I don't think so. I know many people that holds LTC long term including me. I purchased mine since last year. The market is not performing well lately and that is the main reason. Community and usage wise LTC is probably right there after BTC and ETH.

LTC is a long term projects and it has a support behind. People know it's a real project and keep giving their best for the rise of litecoin. Only sad thing was the selling done by that Assian person on september 2017.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

For mining my choose is LTC, it increasing some times very fast. But for trading and paying I'm choosing only bitcoin.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Litecoin also to provide the best for quick and secure transactions. Litecoin mining is harder than Bitcoin .so bitcoin is best one.Litcoin Transactions fees is very very low  compare to Bitcoin transactions.
Cryptomedia.org

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

Litecoin is closely related to Bitcoin so if Bitcoin performs well, then Litecoin will perform well too. The creator of Litecoin says the he is perfectly fine with the "silver medal" after Bitcoins "gold" so don't expect any magical breakouts. But the coin is stable and there will always be a Top 10 place for them in the crypto world so it's a good and stable investment in our opinion.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?
Currently, when you compare the cryptocurrencies on market, litecoin is one of the largest cryptocurrencies. This is the reason why it is out of the limelight as well. Many of the institutional investors, as well as cryptocurrency funds, are also investing in litecoin. This explains the increase in litecoin transactions by the day. It has got a great future.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Nothing is fairer for this coin to double or triple its price, its usefulness is necessary and there are many investors of the same and practically 90% of the exchanges has Litecoin as transaction currency. Regarding prices until the end of 2018, we can find your price again above $ 300. However, we know that Litecoin is following Bitcoin's footsteps and if Bitcoin is down until the end of the year, its prices will obviously be down.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Right, bitcoin is best to compare if present market rate, Litecoin still needs time to become popular in the digital market. But that's fast growing currency from all aspects.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Litecoin also to provide the best for quick and secure transactions. Litecoin mining is harder than Bitcoin .so bitcoin is best one.Litcoin Transactions fees is very very low  compare to Bitcoin transactions.
This is the best point for litecoin transaction fees were very low. Their is need for improvement to have more users on litecoin. We can guess litecoin this year 2018 to have more improvement but still bitcoin for me still be the top leading crypto.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I believe that Litecoin can prove itself in 2018. It is a good coin although many people do not want it. In my opinion, litecoin is a sleeping giant. It has the same power like ethereum to change the world. 2018 will be a great year for litecoin to develop.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

Altcoins also has extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market, and already at this stage it is on the popular wave, has become more recognizable and many people invest in it.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I think that this cryptocurrency is waiting for a pretty big future. After all, it is not so old and soon many will start investing in it because it will be quite profitable.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Litecoin is one of the best altcoin to choose and invest. The future of this coin will be very bright. It is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. This coin is high potential and promising coins for its investors. The price of this coin is very low. So use this chance to buy now and hold it for long term. The price will be increase in future, increase means not very much high but increase to reasonable. So hold the coin with patience.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?

Litecoin are one of the most popular altcoins and still in the top 20 coin in coinmarketcap nothing litecoin become potential coin expensive and follo the to the ethereum.

But as of now difficult to predict what the future of litecoin in this year maybe next year litecoin and all coins asy to give speculation if the cryptocurrency are stay again in the same stability like last year 2017.

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

I think that this cryptocurrency is waiting for a pretty big future. After all, it is not so old and soon many will start investing in it because it will be quite profitable.

Litecoin have potential, isn't the time for now to see its wild growth since the entire market is totally affected with the corrections.
As soon as market recovers from dip, definitely will see such increase. We can lifted any possibilities that another ATH for Litecoin in this year, yet we don't know when it come.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Litecoin is a smaller version of BTC with a faster transaction time. It will grow together with Bitcoin, and its value could go down as well together with it. It is one of the most undervalued coins out there with its current price of less than $90 a coin which is very attractive. It may not reach its previous ATH within this year, but for long term, it could possibly go beyond $1k because of its popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: