Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC] Litecoin future in 2018  (Read 1259 times)
Bamelin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

A coin designed to compliment Bitcoin how can it not go up? 

We live and die on BTC fortunes.  With that said there is huge upside on LTC and I will be accumulating.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Litecoin was greatly affected by bitcoin's market price fluctuation from 200$ down to 50$ mark, we can clearly see the big dip this crypto have to endure because seeing it crash like that can give negative trust to some other investors who are holding it or those who want to invest on it. It may look bad this year, but i think it will boom again in 2020.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

I really cannot see Litecoin being abondonned. It is a solid tech and i believe going forward it will continue to be used for payments.
It will also be adopted more and will rise again just as Bitcoin will.
It just may take time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Although I am a long term believer of Litecoin, I am surprised this drops at this current price. The overall crypto market dropped heavily though.
kralkral

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Although I am a long term believer of Litecoin, I am surprised this drops at this current price. The overall crypto market dropped heavily though.

Looking at the btc/ltc chart I think it's the best time to accumulate.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

massive potential for 2018 and beyond.
some very tasty development ongoing in litecoin.
here is a recent article i picked up yesterday,
https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiEPkcgILNeNuPMA4Cwhnmw-0qFwgEKg4IACoGCAow9891MIGZDDDYhrIF

'Litecoin is technically very similar to bitcoin although it is much cheaper to use. So many crypto-savvy businesses are adding litecoin support this year with a few simple steps.'

'The start of new privacy features, cross-chain swaps and smart contract capabilities'

I do believe LTC has the best shot at being a true retail transactional cryptocurrency. It has good speed, low fees, and wide merchant adoption already, and accessible to purchase for newcomers.

Really? So what happens now?seems like 2018 is not a good chance for your both predictions huh?

Litecoin is now drops from top 3 coins to top 7 from chart things that very alarming for those who trust this coin for long,and looks like in a couple of months even tether will take its place to number seven spot and litecoin will experience another fall again

Hope people here don't buy the positive comments of most litecoin holders here because if does then many of them become a victim of this coins fall.this may serve as learn from experience to all aspiring traders and holders here in cryptocurrency
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Really? So what happens now?seems like 2018 is not a good chance for your both predictions huh?

Litecoin is now drops from top 3 coins to top 7 from chart things that very alarming for those who trust this coin for long,and looks like in a couple of months even tether will take its place to number seven spot and litecoin will experience another fall again

Hope people here don't buy the positive comments of most litecoin holders here because if does then many of them become a victim of this coins fall.this may serve as learn from experience to all aspiring traders and holders here in cryptocurrency
agree. LTC is valueless. Old tech and price sucks. LTC price is 1/2 of price of May. Poor. Have no idea why LTC still have bunch of supporters.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

I think that LTC moves synchronously with Bitcoin and it is likely that after the growth of Bitcoin LTC will also begin to grow
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?
As time has shown, there are not many changes, and I think it is quite predictable, and the forecasts came true, this coin did not seem very interesting for most people interested in this area.

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Litecoin is a low tech bitcoin clone without significant development.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:34:15 PM

Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies for mining - you can earn here a lot. However, I do not think that the price of this crypto will change a lot in 2019
Bitcoinaire

Activity: 696
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:30:15 AM

I'm just saying if you're not an LTC maximalist after seeing this chart I don't know how to help you. When back to #2 on CMC?

https://twitter.com/CryptoDonAlt
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:58:02 PM

Litecoin is better than bitcoin cash, it was created a long time ago and has proven to be a reliable and widely accepted coin. Soon they will add privacy features that will make it similar to Monero so it is worth adding a few to your portfolio

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:41:15 PM

As it seems to me, litecoin is now experiencing not the best of its times, since charlie left the project - the price of the coin is constantly decreasing, maybe it will never reach its maximums that were before. The project is not progressing. Moreover, the market is still pretty depressed, which does not have to grow.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:59 PM

I think this coin has a future. I like this coin and several times I earned very good money on it. The project is actively developing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: