Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued coins with low market caps  (Read 371 times)
raymonddaf (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

Done a thread like this a while ago and from that got 2 great coins that in a few months have produced great profits for me and 2 I also suggested have given great profits, below were my previous picks

Ark - $0.20 to $6.22 31x in about 6 months
Xby $0.017 to 0.485 28x in about 5 months (actually done it’s jump in past few weeks and I honestly don’t think it’s finished)

Xby I still see as having huge potential to be a top 30 coin and still good chance for great profit on this. Compare it’s blockchain to all others out there and you will see why -extremely quick transactions and 10k transactions a sec,  51% and ddos attack proof, dapps, instant messaging.  Due to launch 3rd testnet.

Another pick of mine that I have been saying since $0.04 (now $0.31) is sonm, great team had some difficulty after ico though, constantly developing see github, launched MVP on 25th dec and ahead in terms of development than its nearest competitor golem- which has a $600m market cap vs $110 for sonm.  This coin gonna be huge in 2018

Would be interested to hear what coins with a low market cap are undervalued with possible huge potential and why.
Lower market cap the better as it gives more room for profit.  For example xby I suggested when it was like $6m cap.

What you guys think and why?...

kdoh

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

My bet is Mincoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC

They have community, new devs, new website and coin will hit new exchanges soon.
xux99

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

BitBoost is a decentralized e-commerce platform similar to BitBay. It is based on ethereum blockchain and the live desktop application is scheduled for Q2 2018. Its market cap is below $1M but could easily reach over $100M as BitBay has done.

engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

Wwith small marketcap how you will sell your coins?
 With small sirculation? it is also important ....

Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:31 PM

Oyster Pearl 

Read up on it
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/
https://oyster.ws/

Worth a few pennies I think

The simpler it is, the better I like it
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

I bought the OPUS ICO about 6 months back and now its about half the price than what it was at that time. The reason that its price dipped was that the team was not working on the project but now they have resumed the development. I suggest that you look at their whitepaper and you will get to know that its among the most professional whitepaper. Currently its market cap is under 3Mil, I am super bullish about this one.

the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

I bought the OPUS ICO about 6 months back and now its about half the price than what it was at that time. The reason that its price dipped was that the team was not working on the project but now they have resumed the development. I suggest that you look at their whitepaper and you will get to know that its among the most professional whitepaper. Currently its market cap is under 3Mil, I am super bullish about this one.

Can you provide a TLDR summary of why you think it's going to pump?
raymonddaf (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

Wwith small marketcap how you will sell your coins?
 With small sirculation? it is also important ....

Small market cap now with potential to grow into a large cap thus generating much larger volumes.

XBY is a great example had no volume months ago and now $3m a day.

And mind guys when posting please give your reasons why.

Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

IoT Chain (ITC) started at a couple of cents after their ICO and is now at $2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

I think Oyster Pearl, AION and Genesis GVT is not seeked by many people. But in the Market, they have best price too, more than XRP

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:46:10 PM

I can suggest ICOBIT - ICOB coin which has a good platform and the developer is fully ready to develop it and as the reports are flowing it is worthy as the price is very low as per the prospectus
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Most of the coins suggested in this thread have already made their 10X just upwards, the good thing would be to find a few which still didn't.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

For me its blackmooncrypto or BMC. They are into bridging  the gap between crypto and traditional funds by providing a legal solution without any headaches for fund managers to do this. Etherium is used for smart contracts to transact between diff funds on their platform. Q1 is when the first fund will be launched on their platform. Their market cap is 22MIl approx which is less than 10% of Iconomi which is about 250Mil.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:24 AM

XAS is one of the undervalued token in my opinion, those i dont have many xas, but i still believe this, the dev has a very solid technology background and doing a great work.

shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

check out XFT - footy cash, today they released the beta version and they have a lot of upcomming stuff on the roadmap like new exchanges etc. bought this coin around $0.04, right now its around $0.55 and still very low with just 2.5mil market cap

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

BiblePay (BBP) Market Cap 1 million, 10% of mined coins go to Charity

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Hit some bulls eyes in the past but I also missed a few great opportunities. I'll subscribe to this thread, maybe something good will come out of it. Don't let me down  Wink

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

XML. You should search about it. They work with IBM and they said IBM invest billions dollars. And only with this info the are #10 in coinmarketcap.
fhl182

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

It's all good, but already well known coins, and I don't think like half a billion is a low marketcap.
Mattwald

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Favorite small cap coin is deep onion. Only 35million market cap. Privacy based, staking.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: