Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️🚀🌒🎯🎯URAllowance.com Introducing Family-Smart* Contracts🎯🎯🌒🚀⭐️⭐️  (Read 274 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Here's a little hint as to what the next thing we have planned for the community. CryptoKid explains it a little better than I do though. https://youtu.be/Tq-Bq-97r-8
Also, check out the new website. New look, same great taste.
Www.URAllowance.com

Huge updates to the website and roadmap. Launch date is Around the corner.
By the way, a lot of the info listed above was posted here during the concept phase. Anything that has changed will be updated in the new Ann thread and has already been updated on the website. Www.URAllowance.com

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Here's a little hint as to what the next thing we have planned for the community. CryptoKid explains it a little better than I do though. https://youtu.be/Tq-Bq-97r-8
Also, check out the new website. New look, same great taste.
Www.URAllowance.com

Huge updates to the website and roadmap. Launch date is Around the corner.
By the way, a lot of the info listed above was posted here during the concept phase. Anything that has changed will be updated in the new Ann thread and has already been updated on the website. Www.URAllowance.com

Check out our updated Whitepaper. Everything is coming together. Our Strategic Partnership expert is presenting URAllowance at the Conference for Social blockchain and crypto-charity event on March 1st in St. Petersburg. This will be our debut crypto event. The majority of our team lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, including myself. Weare grateful for Mikhail Trubkin for all that he has done for us. He started as an advisor to our ICO, I asked him to join the team today as a core member. He has shown great skill and dedication at every turn. He knows the importance of what we are doing and I think he will become an official team member. Our other advisors are all equally awesome but they are also running their own companies. Speaking on behalf of The URAllowance Team to our board of advisors, we are eternally grateful for the help you have given and could not have gained the forward momentum that we have right now without you. Thanks guys and gal.

Oh yeah.... The link to the whitepaper. I almost forgot......

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGsAaI6OqAEeEhS0FtXb--SobY-m3bIZnR4rUpANItQ/edit?usp=sharing

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Congratulations to the entire team of URAllowance, from conceptualization to implementation, it is indeed a brilliant idea, interlinking families and communities the blockchain way, simultaneously creating financial awareness, responsibility, interactivity, sharing and security. This is an exciting concept ensuring the future of the crypto world by creating a blockchain that directs its footprints. I wish you all the best in this novel concept alphabetized right from a meaningful and captivating title.

Wow, thank you for the kind words. I read them before but as I was scanning back through the first page I saw them again and wanted to say thanks. So far the general consensus from multiple communities, crypto, and non-crypto, is optimistic with a very excited overtone. We welcome all feedback and/or criticism. For those of you first seeing this thread, we have been conducting every part of our ICO under the watchful eye of the public. We don't like keywords and clickbait, it's just our rebellious nature, but here are a few unavoidable KYs for you.
This document is a work in progress and over the course of our business development many changes will be made. Parts of this
document will be removed and parts will be added. In the spirit of
blockchain and transparency, we have been writing our whitepaper
In a live document under the welcomed scrutiny of the community. To
avoid any confusion that this method will undoubtedly cause, we have
Included a version history of all changes made to this document starting
from the completion of the very first draft.
Yes. I copied that from our whitepaper. That's ok because I wrote them and I'm in a hurry. I have to get back to helping our team create something amazing. Here is the live Whitepaper document link and the website link again.

Whitepaper
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGsAaI6OqAEeEhS0FtXb--SobY-m3bIZnR4rUpANItQ/edit?usp=sharing

Website
https://www.URAllowance.com

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Quick update. We are making our rounds around the world with our reps presenting and pitching us at different venues across the globe. John McAfee gave us a door or at the blockchain conference in Dallas this week. Michel Louie introduced URAllowance to many big names of the crypto world at Anarchapulco this weekend. March 31 it's a blockchain and charity event in St. Petersburg sponsored by bankex, ICOBench and Eberhard Lindfordt. Misha Trubkin will be presenting us there. Lots more to come, including the official Ann Thread.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Merited by mandibleclaw (2)

Quick update. We are making our rounds around the world with our reps presenting and pitching us at different venues across the globe. John McAfee gave us a door or at the blockchain conference in Dallas this week. Michel Louie introduced URAllowance to many big names of the crypto world at Anarchapulco this weekend. March 31 it's a blockchain and charity event in St. Petersburg sponsored by bankex, ICOBench and Eberhard Lindfordt. Misha Trubkin will be presenting us there. Lots more to come, including the official Ann Thread.

Actually, i don't like McAfee (probably he wants that most people don't like him) but having him in a very early stage has very good perks.

Joining a conference and a charity event which sponsored by big guns is very important also i like your project from day one, it can make parents life way easier.

By the way, when will pre-ico happen? And will you open a whitelisting?

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:27:44 AM

Actually, i don't like McAfee (probably he wants that most people don't like him) but having him in a very early stage has very good perks.

Joining a conference and a charity event which sponsored by big guns is very important also i like your project from day one, it can make parents life way easier.

By the way, when will pre-ico happen? And will you open a whitelisting?

These are good questions. I will start by saying when dealing with eccentric rich guys, I think they are largely disliked and most prefer it that way. Probably some kind of defense mechanism to protect their money. You don't have to like someone or even agree with their values or personal life decisions to be useful to each other on a business level.

The charity event will be great. It will also be televised and recorded in English. http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html there is the link. you'll find us in the program on the first page.

The pre-ico, for those that have been following, has been changed from having a starting date to TBA status. This is good in a way because if we would have launched unprepared, it would have killed our company before it started. I know we made the right choice in postponing because I've been busy working 18 hours every day and the team is just as productive. We are laying the foundation for URAllowance to be built on and we are forming the right partnerships at every turn.

Note: If there is anyone that can't wait to be involved in the URAllowance project. Anyone that sees we are destined for success. We have opened a private pre-sale with very special conditions. You can fill out the contact form on the website www.URAllowance.com or you can contact me directly.
 Thank You. For private pre-sale inquiries: FSC@URAllowance.com or call or text my personal number below. (a text is your best option, I will respond within 1 hour)

Chris Butler
President and Co-Founder
URAllowance, LLC
+1 702-758-4209

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Correction on the date for the charity event. It's 03-01-2018 The charity event will be great. It will also be televised and recorded in English. http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html there is the link. you'll find us in the program on the first page.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
BM23

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

CHRISBIN702 you are always doing some great stuff bro. I know  this will be great too. Grats and good luck
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

Thanks for opening the private pre sale. This should help drum up some funds for further development. I'm liking what I see thus far and keep up the great work guys!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: