Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4654 times)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Different ideas, many people think that Bitcoin is the most practical cryptocurrency, although Bitcoin has its shortcomings, but his advantages are also very obvious!
Yes, you are right bitcoin is very useful for other things such as investment and trade. that's the reason why bitcoin prices are rising. many people are very interested in bitcoin because it is very profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin is digital gold. He exist to save your assets and he does not subject of inflation. Bitcoin the best for storage capital.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

I would say yes bitcoin is useful and useless in a certain way. But it is still the mother of blockchain technology.

Without it those altcoins might not have given birth. Hence I would say its completely useless as well and alot of altcoin prices is dependent on it
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

You can't feel the presence of bitcoin ha? But i think market is not dropping for whole year. Sometimes we saw that its looks like market is going die but when the time past we also saw that there is a improvement before the year ends. So i still believed in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not useless. What is the reason? Its not make sense if this great technology is useless. bitcoin has been improved and all the problems problems are almost solved. The problem only the fee but if we use it for investment then its not useless at all. So dont share FUD.

Bitcoin will only be useless for those who do not know the real value of it and who do not know what benefits bitcoin can give.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Bitcoin does not come in handy. Conversely, it benefits the player. Bring high profits to the participants. No one who is capable of joining must be a strong financial person. Because of the high price of bitcoin, not everyone has enough money to buy them.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher  this year.
It is not proper way to say that bitcoin is useless because if it does then why there's a lot of investors and traders that became successful because of it. If it is useless then why there's a lot of counts are became interested on it. Though it may seem that bitcoin is a lot higher price to be afford with but still a more profitable crypto so far.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

The more bitcoin prices surge due to its speculative value and increasing demand, the more useless bitcoin becomes as a currency. And as bitcoin becomes useless as a currency, it loses its intrinsic value as an asset
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

no, i dont think bitcoin is useless. why did you think like that ?
i think you can do some research about bitcoin. the holders of bitcoin is so many.
peoples often use bitcoin as an investment and trading instrument.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trexbtc

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Who told you that it is useless? It performs a lot of functions and its cost is fully justified. The biticon is already used by millions of people.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

now the price of bitcoin rides because of demand. In the future, the price of this crypto currency will inevitably stabilize (since bitcoin is useless in itself), and the possibility of its immediate exchange for money or goods will become the main and most popular characteristic of any bit business.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

The bitcoins are not useless because there are lots of earnings that you can get from it. as a matter of fact through the increasing demand they received there are a huge price for their services.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

What do you mean its useless ? Its fiat cryptocurrency #1 ... you can buy any coin/token fot btc, btc is a cyprohaven, you can buy for it even driving license or else
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

Bitcoin is not useless, bitcoin is the first coin. Bitcoin has a great impact in cryptocurrency growth like a masterplan in a system / blueprint in a design / limited edition in a product. So that's what makes it worth so much and probably will continue to be high in price because of the scarce and less supply we can get. Bitcoin is getting sought after and many want to own it, making the price even higher and getting into a higher level transformed into a legend, you are sure to be very lucky if you have bitcoin in the future.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Who said bitcoin is worthless? Bitcoin is the king of crypto, and bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto, of course, bitcoin has a very important role to the crypto. Bitcoin is the biggest investment asset that has the highest price, the largest community, and bitcoin is the coin that is able to generate the greatest profit. You will not be able to get the greatest advantage with a short time of crypto if you are not investing with bitcoin, and your investment with altcoins will not grow well if there is no good development as well from bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has an important effect on the growth of altcoins. So it's better to think again if you say bitcoin is a useless coin.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

bitcoin is not useless. its true that transaction fees now is very expensive.its normal because of its demand on the market the highest amount the fastest transaction.Bitcoin is our future coin in digital world, nowadays some business used bitcoin as payments so we cant say its useless youre just affected on the payments of transaction fees. Some people earn a lot of money because of bitcoin.and bitcoin is the father of all crypto.without bitcoin were not even also here in this page.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

All currencies are useless. It depends on what value is placed on it by users. Bitcoin and other crytocurrencies are the same as £$€¥.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

In case of Bitcoin we meet the scale effect. I mean that Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and to the time of full ripening any competitors Bitcoin has become an immensely powerful. And this coin keeps its power until now.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Actually the company of bitcoin is not a dump and useless thing because it helps many people to earn profit which can helps them to raise their current life status to become more financially stable.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Bitcoin is not useless. Merchants in many places abroad accept bitcoin and they accept Bitcoin as their transaction currency! In the blockchain, people accept Bitcoin as an exchange for any token currency!
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created

I really love the FATHER reply you used to respond to this baseless thread title. Bitcoin has created an amazing industry through its underlying technology.

Calling bitcoin useless because it's fees are high is like saying Lamborghini or Ferrari or Bughatti or any other cars of this class are worthless because they have high maintenance cost.

Wake up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: