Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4657 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Bitcoin was never useless, it's all fairy tales that will never come true, it seems that people began to get angry, because the faith of people in bitcoin only gets stronger and it definitely will not fade, especially today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market, and the trading behavior of market traders forms the transaction price!
There is a supply and demand relationship in the market, and naturally there will be prices. At present, the price of Bitcoin is high, of course, its demand is too big!
efianas

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Bitcoin is so popular only because it is the first. And this is speculative tool, used only for speculations on the exchanges.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market, and the trading behavior of market traders forms the transaction price!
There is a supply and demand relationship in the market, and naturally there will be prices. At present, the price of Bitcoin is high, of course, its demand is too big!
Yes this determined the high price when demands happen the price increase. Usually the market were so ups and down even it so happen it is not useless because it can be use by many for transactions.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

if there is no bitcoin there will be no altcoin and all altcoins are caught on the bitcoin price, so I think bitcoin is still useful. if it is a more expensive shipping cost issue we can choose to convert it to altcoin like doge or xrp

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
belka6619

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Problems can be found both at a low rate and at a high rate. And we should not look for problems, but opportunities. For example, a low rate - you can buy currency. High-can be sell. And so forth. Everywhere there are pluses and the opportunity to earn if the head works as it should.
xanto

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

You are very wrong. Bitcoin is already accepted for payment in many countries. In the future, it can become a global reserve currency.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

bitcoin is only a currency . the essence of currency is that  many people use it . bitcoin is the first encrypted currency . it has accumulated a huge number of users . it has the highest visibility . these are enough . huge holders support its expensive price .
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

how come it's useless, imagine the world without bitcoin?. Are you done?!, now in the first place you wouldn't be here if not for that thing you called useless. The simplicity of bitcoin is the reason why it is still the number one coin. As of now many people and big sectors really appreciate the way how bitcoin works, which is to cut off intermediaries for money transfer and lessen the fee. Fast money transfer all over the globe without approval of any. To call it useless i guess somethings  wrong with the way how you understand cryptos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Widya0986

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I see BTC like the parent of all currencies cryptocurrency. Eth, Ltc, Xmr, etc are altcoin. maybe the current BTC cycle is slow and the cost of gas is relatively high, so it takes a lot of energy to be mined. we no one knows what will happen in the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

I think you should understand bitcoin before saying bitcoin is useless, bitcoin is very useful for earning, bitcoin is stronger and more able to survive in the long run because bitcoin is the first and become the main coin in crypto.

Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

It is not useless, that is why. If you think is useless just sell it for zero and I will buy it from you.It is a reference coin for most others and the market leader. I think it is reserve currency of this cryptocurrency world like gold.And many see it as safe harbour.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

with the bitcoin of millions of people can live prosperous does not bother others, while this market price is still using bitcoin as a sale and purchase of coins therefore bitcoin prices are still soaring so people still believe about bitcoin in a stable price.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

You're wrong. Bitcoin is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market and the entire market is exposed to the influence of Bitcoin.. Yes, before it was quite a high price per transaction and the speed was low, but this problem was solved.

vivuta104

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

This is useless temporarily. If someone enters a good payment system, then bitcoin can be paid as usual money. And of course everybody wants to be rich
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

It depends on how you gonna use it, transaction fees are nothing if you earn huge profit daily / weekly / monthly / yearly. In my experience, I invest in Bitcoin not only to earn but to pay my utility bills and other stuff. Yes, the fees are relatively high but its how the market works. Bitcoin is the most widely used coin in the market and even in Japan you can purchase stuff there using crypto currency.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

it seems that as more and more bitcoins are growing as more and more platfroms need bitcoin and receive payments using bitcoin and can make bitcoin prices expensive.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Well we are all waiting for lightning network.The high fees is one of the main problem of Bitcoin and ethereum as it experienced during  kitties and now due to fcoin is very bad.cant wait for Casper

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
annaorlova

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

The price of almost any coin in the cryptocurrency world is based on popularity and recognition. If you ask any ordinary person - what cryptocurrency does he know? The answer will be clear. Almost no one knows about ICX, TRX or XLM. All their money is the means of meaningful investors. Almost every novice investor has bitcoin.
tableofcontents

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

It is not true that bitcoin is useless. How can you say Bitcoin is useless when it is the basis of all the altcoins out there? Altcoins are worth shit without Bitcoin, the mother of all cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: