Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Under the radar privacy coin...  (Read 616 times)
hoolio (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:21:24 AM by hoolio

MC $300.000 and not yet listed on coinmarketcap - Credits (CRDS)

A nice price to buy right now, what do you think?

http://crds.co
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

and what is actual price? markets? i will check since i am confident 2018 will be te year of privacy coins (i am invested in deeponion, a real good and rewarding project, have a look at coinmarketcap ;-) )

quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:33:10 AM

and what is actual price? markets? i will check since i am confident 2018 will be te year of privacy coins (i am invested in deeponion, a real good and rewarding project, have a look at coinmarketcap ;-) )

Onions should be a good investment for next year but I now I gotta look into this Credits too. One thing is for sure people want to be anonymous online and people are slowly realizing bitcoin is not that way. This will for sure give rise to at least 5 anon coins in the top 25 and currently there is only 3. That means two of these smaller coins will infiltrate their way up top, only question is which one?

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

If you are interested in privacy coins you should look into this project (ITNS) Intense coin
Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:35:17 AM

Cant even buy many without the price jumping 5x............

._________.
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:41:34 AM

It looks really nice, well made website.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

How about smart cash,fast private and cheap version of dash and pivx.I would stay away from deep onion as no airdroped coin had any real value long term,honestly dont think that any coin will surpace monero when it comes to privacy maybe some new coin but dont know about any current one
jack19123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

Looks extremely undervauled

._________.
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

It looks pretty good. Not sure if privacy coins are more popular, or if its mostly for masternodes.
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:55 AM

what a privacy with richlist  Grin  Grin

jack19123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:58:57 AM

Gone up since this post..

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRDS.htm

._________.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

Going up quickly

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

How about smart cash,fast private and cheap version of dash and pivx.I would stay away from deep onion as no airdroped coin had any real value long term,honestly dont think that any coin will surpace monero when it comes to privacy maybe some new coin but dont know about any current one

Have you looked at Colx? Its based on dash and pivx but unlike them its still very cheap.

Same for Zoin which is still cheap but based on great technology. If you started with almost nothing as me, I actually think its a bigger bet/risk to go in coins already high. Because you will barely move in most cases, while a smaller project (that you believe in-IMPORTANT) gives you hope, excitement, and still has the great potential to actually turn around your life completely.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
simsamsum

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

MC $300.000 and not yet listed on coinmarketcap - Credits (CRDS)

A nice price to buy right now, what do you think?

http://crds.co

I think 2018 will be the year of privacy crypto currencies, like zcoin and Deeponion. I recommend that you take a look at both. Deeponion currently has a mktcp of ~31mUSD and is rumored to be launching DeepSend that basically means your transactions is running through the Tor Network, making it very private.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

I am not quite sure which coin it is going to be but sure 2018 will be more focused on privacy coins...I see monero is the king now but it seems deeponion team is doing well and it may have a good share

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
totoR

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

Have you heard about Colx?

https://colossuscoinxt.org/
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

looks like privacy coins having a good time ahead. Zen and Xcoin already pick up a lot. Pivx also doing well

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

If only these shitcoins were under the radar enough to not have richlists. Literally it should be the first thing you check as it's easy to do and it indicates if wallet totals are traceable.

At least deeponion was smart enough to shut down their explorer site as to remove richlist from initial searches--doesn't make that data less able to be aggregated, but it does mean someone has to assemble the explorer themselves, so an A for effort.

hoolio (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

If only these shitcoins were under the radar enough to not have richlists. Literally it should be the first thing you check as it's easy to do and it indicates if wallet totals are traceable.

At least deeponion was smart enough to shut down their explorer site as to remove richlist from initial searches--doesn't make that data less able to be aggregated, but it does mean someone has to assemble the explorer themselves, so an A for effort.

Didn't think about this aspect. But at this point i think it even helps to decide if it's worth to throw some money in it, considering the low supply at the moment.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

Didn't think about this aspect. But at this point i think it even helps to decide if it's worth to throw some money in it, considering the low supply at the moment.

Throw some money in what? If you are talking about deeponion, you missed my point as I'm saying they took down there block explorer after they realized that people understand richlists=traceability--you can still link tx to wallets, it's just they were smart enough to make it difficult. I remember verge was advertising that they had a richlist--they didn't even understand why that was a bad thing for people who want privacy. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: