Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4217 times)
icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:41:30 PM

Kill litecoin Cheesy

Blasphemy and besides I have way too many to want to do that.

Killing litecoin will be hard, too big hashrate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 09:46:47 PM

Kill litecoin Cheesy

Blasphemy and besides I have way too many to want to do that.

@TomatoCage

XPM is too ultra cool, besides my botnet loves it!

~BCX~

Man, take a easy target, like ORB, GIL, GLD, or PCX, show us your success story, everyone will be happy. And if you are successfully doing it, the alt coin arena will be more in order... all shitcoins created can be terminated, so no one bother to copy and paste, and more original coins can appear. I for one will donate to your cause Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 09:49:02 PM

Can you guys please stop suggesting targets and think about the feasibility and intellectual value of the project first?
Of course maximizing the amount of butthurt should also be considered, but it's only a feature not a prerequisite.
thanks.
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:56:35 PM

I'm confused  Huh Not sure if serious... But IF you want to 51% attack a coin, I will give you BTC to attack Hydroponica's coin.

There you go, there is incentive now  Grin
imamanandyou

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:02:10 PM

I dont know if I uderstand you right, but 80% of altcoins get killed by themselves, and those that need help you dont have required resources probably

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:20:14 PM

I'm confused  Huh Not sure if serious... But IF you want to 51% attack a coin, I will give you BTC to attack Hydroponica's coin.

Don't need the BTC but damn Hydroponica is getting some serious votes here and in PM.

~BCX~

That's what I get for being honest, and not sucking dick, I suppose. Scam coin creators, all butthurt, because I hurt their feelings. Aw, how cute.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:25:29 PM

What a blow hard lol. Just a bunch of talk from a douche
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:25:46 PM

Don't need the BTC but damn Hydroponica is getting some serious votes here and in PM.

~BCX~

That's what I get for being honest, and not sucking dick, I suppose. Scam coin creators, all butthurt, because I hurt their feelings. Aw, how cute.

you have bad karma, you were saying that what r3wt did for gascoin is completely normal, but it wasn't. Karma is a bitch
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:35:04 PM

~BCX~

you have bad karma, you were saying that what r3wt did for gascoin is completely normal, but it wasn't. Karma is a bitch

Hey, I had nothing to do with Gas Coin, I said there was nothing wrong with pre mining a coin. Get your facts straight, asshole. Whether I give a shut about what he did or not, I can't be held accountable for what someone else did.

apbyte

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:47:10 PM

~BCX~

Hey, I had nothing to do with Gas Coin, I said there was nothing wrong with pre mining a coin. Get your facts straight, asshole. Whether I give a shut about what he did or not, I can't be held accountable for what someone else did.

I didn't say that you did something to Gascoin, I said that you defended stealing as completely normal thing to do, and then you started calling names everyone who had different opinion.

That makes me think that you are fine to do shady things with your own coins too.

But that is my opinion and I wasn't the one who PM'd  BCX. So you should think why there are so many who want your coins down.

And yes I also hold some of your coins, so it wouldn't be great if he kills them ... but what can you do, Karma is a bitch Cheesy
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:10:29 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 12:26:14 AM by broken_pixel

Ok I need some help deciding, so many choices

Who get's exterminated first

Spots, Gil, DGC, Vlad2Vlad coin???

How about GLD? Anyone even still use FTC or PXC?

Need input

and Baritus, your lame ass "code change" just made it easier LOL....

~BCX~

Why are you so butthurt with a bleeding sandy vagina? Why so much hate? Fucking globalist.

With <3 to ~BCX~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaAz1zcdXI

-screaming_trees

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:41:42 AM

you have yet to do jack
emunebtk

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:53:38 AM

*Patiently waiting* =D 
theBee2112

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:31:36 AM

Weren't you going to kill DGC something like two months ago?

Has anyone tried mining DGC in the past few minutes?

A momentary test showed it would be rather simple to knock down.

It's on the short list though.

~BCX~

Was that you that instantly doubled the difficulty and hashrate of DGC for a bit? i swear it went from 400Mh/s to over 1TH/s instantly. Which is unusual, it only ever goes up when pool hoping assholes come on over after diff drops. Looks like I'll be selling off mine soon then.

Oh and for the record, this idea of killing alt coins might be genius. If you're holding a shit ton of LTC, killing off even just a few other coins would force people to sell theirs and boost the value of your coins.
krasnyoktyabr

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:39:18 AM

Was that you that instantly doubled the difficulty and hashrate of DGC for a bit? i swear it went from 400Mh/s to over 1TH/s instantly. Which is unusual, it only ever goes up when pool hoping assholes come on over after diff drops. Looks like I'll be selling off mine soon then.

Oh and for the record, this idea of killing alt coins might be genius. If you're holding a shit ton of LTC, killing off even just a few other coins would force people to sell theirs and boost the value of your coins.

That was middlecoin and multipool jumping on when it was highest on coinchoose after the difficulty dropped.
theBee2112

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:43:44 AM

That was middlecoin and multipool jumping on when it was highest on coinchoose after the difficulty dropped.

That's what I said. But the increase was before a difficulty adjustment. When multipool and everything jump over, it usually only ever reaches 600-800Mh/s. I guess I'll keep an eye on it next adjustments.
Molitor

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:34:00 AM

The Alt Coin aka shitcoin world is in trouble.

Imperio igitur tibi, ne in terram meam ascendas, nec vestes nec membra dominatoris tui madefacere praesumas.

FrigidWinter

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:48:05 AM

Oh....Fuck....Yes

Can't Contain Excitement....... Happy Dance!

My hero has returned Smiley

Well lets start with DGC. Then move on to the more obvious. NAN GAS ORB IFC BTE NBL FST JKC GLD AMC also  any coin built off that Foocoin tutorial. Im sure you know them all. Fuck it if it has a premine Death to them all!!!!

Only because the DGC dev has stated he is not worried about you. He should know better Sad

I am so happy I might cry right now.

I mean honestly cry. This made my night

Good luck BCX If you need anything let me know friend
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:59:05 AM

That's what I said. But the increase was before a difficulty adjustment. When multipool and everything jump over, it usually only ever reaches 600-800Mh/s. I guess I'll keep an eye on it next adjustments.

It reached 2.2Gh/s last night, and is often 1+ with the multipools on it.  The recent spike tonight seems to have been ~1.7

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:11:24 AM

BCX is full of bloody tampons & shit. Do something already, you have not taken one coin out of commission. 

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: