Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:57:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE VS Ethereum  (Read 395 times)
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

RIPPLE and Ethereum both good coin. ripple grow very fast in last few days. but now time to pump Ethereum. dont miss this chance. ETH  use many ico . my opinion this is better from ripple. next few days ETH  back into 2nd place in coinmarketcap and hit 1500$ very soon.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

I will still choose a matured coin like ETH,XRP is just a dummy to the banker's real motives,to get more BTC from people who bought XRP then control the whole crypto using their centralized coin.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

I go with ethereum in this match up because even though Ripple is currently taken the spot of number 2 in crypto, ether will slowly ascend and will take over the spot of number 2 again in the near future, because as you can see ripple now is decreasing slightly while ether is increasing slightly, and honestly speaking Ether has more potential than ripple in late future
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

[...] Let me know your thoughts on Ripple vs Ethereum!!!

They may be vying for second place, but they are not really competitors at all. Smart contracts look set to be huge in the future, and ETH is far and away the best smart contract platform at the moment - particularly with its first-mover advantage and establishment of the EEA. XRP on the other hand doesn't have any real competitors, and looks all set to transform the international banking industry.

I think these are the most promising alts, and they merit their places at number 2 and 3 in market cap. ETH and XRP together make up about 70% of my crypto. Both have a good chance to overtake bitcoin.

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I am personally a fan ethereum,and I believe that it should be the second, I think that there is potential and he will be able to regain his position

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
IlfarIldarovich

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

But Ethereum is still the second coin in importance after BTC . Now she plays a huge role in kryptomere
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Ripple is a pure crap. Banksters just hype and fuel the ripple thing. I wonder how any crypto enthusiasts support this kind of fraud in crypto. A coin with unlimited supply, prone to hyper-inflation, supported by banks, it sums up the idea of how fishy the ripple thing is.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I believe Ripple has huge support from the banking industry in some part of the world especially Japan and this is one of the reason why much people and young investors are investing XRP due to its high scalability and features.
But I believe Ethereum will overpower Ripple in the sense that it has an ERC20 platform that powers numbers of cryptocurrencies today and Ethereum is still the best and the strongest Altcoin today.
In terms of market capital, Ripple did replace Ethereum due to massive support due to its cheaper coin that attracts young investors. But Ethereum still holds as the number one Altcoin.

Mattwald

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I believe ether is much more useable at this moment, and has a better team behind it's success. Ripple is being pumped and will cllapse due to not being decentralizeation
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Ripple has shown a big increase in recent times but it does not give me complete confidence. It needs more time.
Unlike it, Ethereum is moving forward with sure steps.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

But Ethereum is still the second coin in importance after BTC . Now she plays a huge role in kryptomere

Indeed, I still believe in Etherum and I believe that Ripple cannot ever replace Ethereum in terms of technicality and features.
Ripple can only advance in terms of market capital as the main measurement for Cryptocurrency market strength. 

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

I dont care which one is on place 2 etc.

ETH is my pick. Ripple is against crypto vision.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

ripple is going high and high and the market cap exeed then ether...price of ripple is very low than ether  it need low investment than ether
the growth rate is higher than ether the growing rate is more than 100% of ripple
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Since some banks announced in a huge marketing campaign that they are accepting ripple as a payment method, I believe there is something fishy going on, because banks will never endorse something without a guaranteed benefit for them.

Ripple is a controlled coin and the public is being fooled into this shady market. When regulations hit and banks enforce regulations on ripple, it'll be too late and it'll crash hard. To be honest, I did buy 100 XRP when the price was dirt cheap just in case ignorant people cause its price to explode.

Ripple is closed source, not anonymous, and not decentralized. Your privacy is compromised. This is the opposite of what an altcoin should be.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

I don't even get the idea of comparing two coins.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

My favorite altcoin is ethereum. Although ripple had showed good rising in the near past, I think it is a big possibility that ethereum's price and popularity will increase more than ripple's price and popularity.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

Ethereum is now a solid platform which accomodates a lot of new coins now adays while XRP is still on the hype but eventually its price will pullback to its proper place.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

Ethereum wins from ripple by milestones. No comparison imo, eth's smart contracts are better than anything that ripple has to offer.
Direwolve735

Merit: 232

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Ripple became the second crypto currency in terms of capitalization. The main competitor - Ethereum - lagged behind by more than $12 billion. For me, the important difference between Ripple and Ethereum is that Ripple transactions are not irrevocable, that is, they can be returned. The funds are credited in the instant mode. That's why I prefer Ripple, not Ethereum.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Well, in my opinion ripple has a greater future ahead in terms of unit growth as compared to ethereum base on my accesment so far though it is subject to what exactly will happen in the nearest future to both of them. Although ethereum is currently below ripple in terms of market capitalisation and that doesn't mean ethereum will not grow high in value like what happen in 2017.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: