Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:40:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE VS Ethereum  (Read 395 times)
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Ripple is very interesting coin. i like their technology. But there are so many coins erc20. I very like to use MEW. Its so easy and comfortable. And i like  the price of etherium now. May be ripple become a coin number one but not now) My choice is Ethereum.

pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

There are thousands reasons to choose ethereum over ripple. Most important of them is ripple is opposite of everything cryptocurrencies stands for. I personally don’t like the idea behind ripple. So i would choose eth and put my money in a coin that makes life easier for all of us crypto users.

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

right now, nothing can compete x eth, everything has been built on eth and eth is decentralized, eth is 15 seconds, ripple 4 to 15 seconds to complete a transaction. eth has everything a decentralized cryptocoin has to be.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Ripple is very interesting coin. i like their technology. But there are so many coins erc20. I very like to use MEW. Its so easy and comfortable. And i like  the price of etherium now. May be ripple become a coin number one but not now) My choice is Ethereum.

It isn't interesting nor is their tech. They are a coin that is controlled by a few and everybody else must cater to their whims. Have fun with that as much as I hate to admit it Ethereum is the lesser evil of the two.

trackers

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Ripple is not in use as its made out to be, and the amount held by the founders is insane. Its criminal that it has a higher cap than eth, and suspect it won't do for long
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Ripple managed to outstrip the ether by capitalization. And what does it mean? Trading plahadyki under it remake? Maybe. And maybe the etherium will also rip up.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
NotANoCoiner

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

I think for long term Ethereum will get a higher market cap than Ripple again
summermint1315

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

ripple has huge supply, I don't think the price will drop a lot for this correction, ripple always show stable corrections and strong support at each price level. Ethereum might exceed ripples' market cap but will take a long time.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Im go for ethereum, the eth is great project for great ideas such programing,build up apps,investment,mining....altought ripple is only transfer coin,ripple only goes up becose banks pump for big cash out u see ripple crash. 900 millions dollars...invest  bank in first day when he goes crazy ,check the info in ethernet!

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

Ethereum is sitting at the 3rd place in the global cryptocurrency tank but I think Ethereum will soon catch up and retain its former position very soon.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

RIPPLE Corrects 20% And Still Stays On Top Of Ethereum -- Interesting Thoughts

Ripple is correcting 20% today after a crazy stellar run up the day prior, rallying over 60%. This heavy pullback is normal and was to be expected. What's crazy to see is if Ripple will hold on to the #2 spot in the crypto market cap space.

My honest assessment is that it's another pump and dump scheme right now and just has the momentum. Ethereum is actually more utilized and has more utilization use cases than Ripple.

One thing Ripple does really well is using a new distributed ledger instead of using a blockchain. This effectively makes transaction speeds much faster, cheaper, and makes it so all the nodes don't have to store the entire blockchain data.

Overall it's fun to see these two battle it out. I think a lot of the growth of Ripple right now is in anticipation of Coinbase adding it as a traded coin. This will definitely increase volume, so should keep Ripple moving along. The drawback to this however, is that it's artificially pumping the price up so things are actually already priced in. This means the moves to the upsides aren't going to be as great since this anticipation has already become something everyone knows and is pricing.

Ripple is still more than 10% on top of Ethereum which are both at least 75% ahead of the fourth place coin which is Bitcoin Cash. Safe to say a change in 2nd and 3rd doesn't really do much.

Since Litecoin is a fork from Bitcoin and actually is an improvement in my mind, I think this could ultimately be a sign of Bitcoin's fate? Litecoin maintained 2nd and 3rd positions for a long time and is now struggling for 6th just ahead of IOTA which is still a token.

Alrighty, that's enough rant for now. Let me know your thoughts on Ripple vs Ethereum!!!
I like Ethereum not Ripple, the Ripple coin is going to dump when it gets to a flat price. It might dump around $4-$5.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

My choice is ethereum as it is leader of altcoins and number two after bitcoin. You can also buy Ripple but you gain more from ehtereum and it will be the coin of 2018.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

With this match up, my vote goes for Ethereum because even though ripple get the number 2 spot in crypto sooner or later i think etheruem will bounce back and get revenge why? Because as you can see ripple's now is going down. As per ethereum it is also goin down but i think ether has more potential than ripple in the future so ill stick to eth!
kolotov

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

there are predictions that ethereum by the end of the year will be $8000 while ripple is slowly decending...
what are you predictions on that?  Smiley Smiley
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

I think the one which is consistent will take the 2nd spot of cryptocurrencies.
I will go with Ethereum.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

the ripple seems more promising this year when compared with the ethereum. therefore invest in the ripple seems more promising when compared to ethereum, besides capital also used his greater level than ethereum.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

ethereum now ranks third on coinmarketcap after lagging behind the ripple, but it seems ethereum will catch up on this, ripple prices are now decreasing by 22%. and as we see eth prices are slowly ascending.
yes i do think ethereum going to takes second position again. soons we will see ethereum become much stronger than ripple. im planing to buy some eth and hope it getting bigger.

zeeb100

Activity: 25
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

ETH has been growing over a period of time and it's a wise choice of investment...it's gonna take its number two spot on the coin market cap soon....
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

Ripple's increase is mostly due to the speculative nature of the crypto-world. While Ethereum's growth is mainly driven by its fundamental value.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is stronger than Ripple so definitely invest in Ethereum more make profit than Ripple

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: