Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE VS Ethereum  (Read 395 times)
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

I think there's nothing to talk about here. I do not even ask such questions, because these are completely different projects and their goals are completely different, Ripple is not even a platform, it's a centralized coin, 60% of this coin is from the developers of Ripple.

Yes, you are right, these projects do not need to be compared. They are not competitors to each other. It seems to me that the ETH project is more extensive and covers different spheres of life.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

RIPPLE Corrects 20% And Still Stays On Top Of Ethereum -- Interesting Thoughts.

Alrighty, that's enough rant for now. Let me know your thoughts on Ripple vs Ethereum!!!

Both of these altcoins are have different characteristics in cryptocurrency, Ethereum is having smart contracts in the blockchain while on the other hand ripple is a technology that act as a digital payment network for financial transaction. But they both have big potential in the future even though they have different characteristic as a coins. For me no need to choose which one they all have potential so i must prefer to choose them both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: