Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1060 Zotac Cards Vs Other Popular Brands?  (Read 84 times)
smit9352 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:52 AM

I see a lot of them always sold out or they are being marked up by other amazon vendors that have a few by as much as $100 dollars per card.
Other options such as the Asus are still around $300 for a 1060 6GB card and haven't been affected by this type of price gouging. I'm wondering if I'm not seeing something in particular when it comes to the Zotac cards as opposed to other cards in the 1060 series (6gb only) and should keep my eyes peeled for these in particular, or if I'm fine going with the Asus Cards or another of that variant?

So far, I've bought two EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC GAMING ACX 3.0, 6GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC), 06G-P4-6267-KR https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487275
But am still waiting on them to get here and wanted to buy more cards, however I just wanted to make sure I got the best bang for my buck.

Thanks guys!
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

Try moving this to the Altcoin mining section for some answers from people who use
GPU mining rigs. Bottom left hand side of YOUR post there is an option to move it.

My personal opinion on graphics cards is, they all share a "base" platform that
individual companies build off of. The companies add different cooling solutions and
a different firmware for frequency and GUI's. The biggest thing I look for honestly, is
customer support. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Zotac is also a good brand for a Nvidia GPU not to mention it is also cheaper, the only difference from other brand is cooling solution, factory overclock and the warranty of the GPU. If you are not picky on the brand I would suggest for you to grab that GPU not to mention the RMA of Zotac is one of the best. You might also want to check Galax and Palit.
smit9352 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

Zotac is also a good brand for a Nvidia GPU not to mention it is also cheaper, the only difference from other brand is cooling solution, factory overclock and the warranty of the GPU. If you are not picky on the brand I would suggest for you to grab that GPU not to mention the RMA of Zotac is one of the best. You might also want to check Galax and Palit.
Well, the problem is when trying to buy the Zotac cards they're never in stock or they're marked up now through the roof. I'm at a fork in the road currently where I cannot decide if it's best for me to buy another three 1060's (asus) or buy two 1070's judging the math/roi of it I believe the ROI on the 1070's may be faster but Math has never been my strong suit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: