Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell all my ripple  (Read 832 times)
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

mate at first be smart ok . You should make your own decision ok . here people  not know your buying price for xrp . so if u have gap between buy price and recent price u can sale it .
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

My friend, I have learned that in this volatile and unpredictable market you should not "fall in love" with any currency and you should sell it as soon as you have an adequate profit margin to your interests. It is true that you run the risk that ripple could eventually grow more, but if you do not plan to use that coin as a means of payment and only use it to speculate, you should not worry about that, as you will undoubtedly find a thousand more coins to continue speculating with them.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

I would advice you to keep at least 50% of your ripple holdings. A half of hodings you can fix, other part keep in a wallet, i use one on githab. Im sure in 2-3 years you will be surprised. XRP - is not hyip , that is really coin with technology and will be in demand from banks.

panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

It depends on how much risk you want to take,i would gladly hold my XRPs because its the new sensation in the market,it is designed to be a long term holding.

Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

So I have some ripple that I bought a while back and now with the price at $2 it looks like a nice time to sell the ripple for BTC (escpecially with BTC so low) Also what do you guys think of ripple I've read a bunch of good and bad things about it what are the pros and cons of ripple

For me i will sell off my ripple, just take back your initial capital and just put your profit with ripple.
Example:
Let say i bought $1000 ripple at $1, so i got 1000 unit of ripple. I sell off my ripple 500 unit at $2, and i already take back my initial capital. And the another 500 unit of ripple just leave it there. Then i will buy another coin with my $1000 again and do the same thing again. By then i got a lot type of coin including bitcoin.

Please take note!!! above only the example of my strategy, different people got different strategy. Find a suitable strategy for yourself.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

if you want to sell ripple and buy btc or you want to hold ripple, both is a good decision, go with anyone you will not be in loss for sure.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

Ripple is interesting since it experiences nice fractalistic pumps every once and a while. The. Some kind of bear market
Oleg-Wayfarer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

To sell or not to sell its your own decision. Also infinite growth is impossible. Corrections, dumps and bad news. Please take it into account.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:29:33 PM

So I have some ripple that I bought a while back and now with the price at $2 it looks like a nice time to sell the ripple for BTC (escpecially with BTC so low) Also what do you guys think of ripple I've read a bunch of good and bad things about it what are the pros and cons of ripple

Well there is greater future ahead of ripple only if you can still hold your coin for a while . Although since you bought yours when its value was very low you can now sell if you have reach your target profit.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

They say buy low and sell high. Ripple is sky high right now so I think it only makes sense for you to sell them right? I mean what is the point of holding them? The price is bound to crash at some point. This can't go on forever.

When it crashes people are going to lose most of what they earned to begin with. You should get out while it is still possible before you become one of those. Trust me! Sell 80% now and hold 20%.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

I usually sell my coins partly when their prices go high. I recommend you do that way as well. Then you can buy again if the price drop. In this case you will not be so upset if it goes higher and the opposite case you can increase your coin amount.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:14:19 PM

A simple Buy and sell is what the markets needs. Buy low and sell high and if you gain profit from xrp then the a good profit always remember dont cut loss when its bear market always be patience and Hold. XRP is a good coin and has a lot of community.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

No, I think you should hold to your Ripple.  know some people don't like it and think that it is a Trojan horse for the big Banks, but I think you can make a lot of money of it and Ripple's price will go higher.

Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

Yes in my opinion. Just look at the chart and you will see ho fast it increased. Every coin that increased this fast make a correctin in price.
You will want to look at the previos dates and you will see the same thing happened in May. I was trading XRP and XLM in that day and I lost all my gains waiting further increase in price. But it is your decision in the end.

Now lets analyze this persons recommendation to sell. He says you should sell now because he almost lost all his profit 7 months ago when the high of XRP was anout $0.35US. But, if he would have held it for 7 months, his XRP would be worth over $2.00US. So, could you sell now?  Yes.  Is it probable you will make more profit if you dont sell?  Yes.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

now that the festive celebrations are coming to an end we should see crypto demand to start growing again as people used part of their their crypto investments for various necessities and will want to restore their treasure...imo hodl dont sell now
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:18 PM

Thanks god I sold some of them when reached 18.500....
 And the rest 15.000....
 I earned good ... I think it will dump now for a while...
 time for other coins now....

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

ripple have a nice potential and the price will still moving up i think

so i think you should hold it for more time,
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

You have to come to this decision yourself because it's your money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kotasweladapola

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Hope Ripple price is now come come down drastically. But Do your own research for before making decisions.
Happy Trading
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I think it is a question of how much do you need it and why are you selling it. If it is urgent and needed and the price is high and right. There is nothing to worry if you want to sell it. On the other hand if it is not that important keep it. Anyway the price is always increasing it might fluctuate but nothing to worry it is always there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: